Wes Ellison

Matt Thompson

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Patty Cake

Troy, MO

#1 May 26, 2008
So far Carl W. is a shoe in! Keep up the good work Carl!
voter

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2008
Carl you and your guys do good work. No complaints here!
The Avenger

United States

#3 Jun 10, 2008
Who is Matt Thompson? What's he want with our sheriff's job?
Carl is a grreat guy and doing a great job!
Good Heavens

Bland, MO

#4 Jun 11, 2008
Why would you want to fix something that ain't broke? Nice work Carl!
popo

San Jose, CA

#5 Jun 12, 2008
Matt Thompson was a Deputy for Dean Belshee the Sheriff before Watson. He did a very good job and while making an arrest a guy broke his leg in three places and tore out his knee. While he was out on workers comp Watson let him go.
He now works for Mountain Grove P.D.
He cares about helping people and is a true blue cop.
popo

San Jose, CA

#6 Jun 12, 2008
He is such a great guy but he ant running the office he was elected for talk to any one south of Houston and most will say the Deputys never show up thats why Ellison and Thompson are running for Sheriff.
The Avenger wrote:
Who is Matt Thompson? What's he want with our sheriff's job?
Carl is a grreat guy and doing a great job!
popo

San Jose, CA

#7 Jun 12, 2008
Just for everybodys info my service is out of Ava. I live in Texas County and know most of the cops and Judges I also know Mike Anderson I don't know if he is guilty or not about these allagations of the Sex ring but there are alot of crooked citizens in Texas County getting away with alot of things like poker games where there have been players murdered!!!! And the blog of Toney McNew who broke Thompsons leg was given a ride home by Lt. Dunn while Thompson was laying on a bed in the E.R. He never saw the inside of a jail cell. Vote Matt Thompson Texas County Sheriff the Right Choise.
Tommy

Columbia, MO

#8 Jun 13, 2008
I live in Texas County, and I've been hearing a lot about the sheriff candidates. First, I would like to say, Carl Watson should hang his head in shame of what a rotten job, or lack of job, he has done since he became sheriff. I have needed the sheriff's office to come to a call I made, they never showed up. I called 4 times and was told they will call me back. No one from the sheriff's office ever came to my house, or ever called me back. My stolen tools among other things are gone, and the sheriff's office could care less. Well, that may be one problem, but the bigger problem is the criminals in Texas County also know the deputies won't get off their butts. That gives them lots of freedom to make their drugs, and steal from honest people. I have done some snooping around on my own about that sheriff's office bunch. All they want to do is drink & party all the time. I've heard a lot lately about deputies drinking and driving the sheriff cars. I think Carl Watson and his bunch need to be investigated and kicked out of Texas County. Get someone in there who will be honest and do a good job. I'm going to vote for Matt Thompson. I really hope he wins. Texas County needs someone who will be for the people, not for themselves, and what they can get out of the county.****VOTE FOR MATT THOMPSON****
Gizmo

Columbia, MO

#9 Jun 13, 2008
Patty Cake wrote:
So far Carl W. is a shoe in! Keep up the good work Carl!
Patty Cake...From what I've heard Carl thinks he is a shoe in too! I've also heard he figures he will win, and after he does he is going to resign and hand the sheriff's position over to Melissa Dunn. I don't know if he can appoint her, or if the commissioner's will be the ones to do that. Either way.....it's wrong for him to do something like that. The source I heard this from happens to be a very good and reliable source (very closely connected). He has not been doing a good job, and a lot of people are saying they will not vote for him again. I too will not vote for him again. I think Carl should just bow out gracefully and let someone who is younger take over. From what I understand Thompson is a good man and would do a good job.
just a thought

Columbia, MO

#10 Jun 13, 2008
From the way I have heard it they have more people in jail now than they ever have before. I read in the paper where Carl and his deputies are arresting the people who are selling there pills. That sounds like good work to me. Im voting for him.
Oh My Gosh

Columbia, MO

#11 Jun 13, 2008
I read the one about tony mcnew. I know it was glen buckner who gave him a ride home. and glenn was siding with fred stenger and cody ice at the time.... and so was matt thompson. hmmmm.... what does that tell you? And he didnt break his leg in 3 places. Get the facts before you tell it.
Fish Story

Bland, MO

#12 Jun 13, 2008
Gizmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty Cake...From what I've heard Carl thinks he is a shoe in too! I've also heard he figures he will win, and after he does he is going to resign and hand the sheriff's position over to Melissa Dunn. I don't know if he can appoint her, or if the commissioner's will be the ones to do that. Either way.....it's wrong for him to do something like that. The source I heard this from happens to be a very good and reliable source (very closely connected). He has not been doing a good job, and a lot of people are saying they will not vote for him again. I too will not vote for him again. I think Carl should just bow out gracefully and let someone who is younger take over. From what I understand Thompson is a good man and would do a good job.
You really don't believe that do you?
Just A Nobody

Columbia, MO

#13 Jun 13, 2008
Me and my family dont have a lot of money but we work hard for what we have and when we had someone steal things from our home last year Carl Watson found the ones responsible and personally brought our items back.....My vote is for Watson!!!
Tommy

Columbia, MO

#14 Jun 13, 2008
Fish Story wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't believe that do you?
Yes I do!
Gizmo

Columbia, MO

#15 Jun 13, 2008
Fish Story wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't believe that do you?
I do believe that it is true. Otherwise I would not have written it. I think there are a lot of things about Carl, and the Sheriff's Department that a lot of people just don't want to believe.
Tommy

Columbia, MO

#16 Jun 13, 2008
Oh My Gosh wrote:
I read the one about tony mcnew. I know it was glen buckner who gave him a ride home. and glenn was siding with fred stenger and cody ice at the time.... and so was matt thompson. hmmmm.... what does that tell you? And he didnt break his leg in 3 places. Get the facts before you tell it.
OMG, where did you get your facts? How do you know who drove McNew home? If you know so much, what happened to Thompson? Was his leg broken or not?
Really

Columbia, MO

#17 Jun 13, 2008
I am sure the govenor appoints someone to fill the position. Do you think the conspiracy goes that far? I bet you do. and... he didnt shoot kennedy!
OMG

Columbia, MO

#18 Jun 13, 2008
No I told you it was not broken. Tony will tell you who drove him home. Ask him.
Fish Story

Bland, MO

#19 Jun 13, 2008
Gizmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that it is true. Otherwise I would not have written it. I think there are a lot of things about Carl, and the Sheriff's Department that a lot of people just don't want to believe.
Really? You really believe Watson is going to get re-elected just to hand the job over to Dunn? Really? You're just saying that to be funny aren't you? Because that cracks me up!
voter

United States

#20 Jun 13, 2008
Really "Tommy" deputies drinking and driving their patrol vehicles!!! O my everyone will believe that story!! You just continue sitting at home running your mouth while thier keeping you and yours safe at night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can some 1 tell me the truth 11 hr Person 4
Sunnyside 15 hr Moon 4
Houston Tigers on Big Country 99 (Sep '15) Tue Bad Fart Radio 22
Panthers b ball Nov 21 Who are you 4
Lee Sutton Nov 20 Farts Actors 8
Where's the jobs in this hole of a town Nov 20 Farts Breaking 23
Casey's (Feb '17) Nov 13 Steve 12

Cabool Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance