Danny Matney
Old Friend

Rolla, MO

#1 Sep 23, 2009
Does anyone know for sure if he is married or not??
howdy

United States

#2 Sep 23, 2009
Old Friend wrote:
Does anyone know for sure if he is married or not??
You might be able to find him on caboolspace.com and ask him.
Old Friend

Saint Peters, MO

#3 Sep 23, 2009
howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be able to find him on caboolspace.com and ask him.
That's a great idea but, I can't do that..
ThinkSo

Gower, MO

#4 Sep 24, 2009
Last I knew he is married w/ a beautiful daughter. To bad you can't look at Caboolspace.com b/c Danny is still a hot sweetie. Miss him.
Old Friend

Rolla, MO

#5 Sep 24, 2009
ThinkSo wrote:
Last I knew he is married w/ a beautiful daughter. To bad you can't look at Caboolspace.com b/c Danny is still a hot sweetie. Miss him.
Oh,I can look at it. Just not comment. Thanks for the info.
whoa

Ozark, MO

#6 Sep 24, 2009
Why don't you find someone that is not married to spy on. I'm sure his wife will not like this and I will be sure that she sees this. What a jerk you are. If you are on the up and up, you will just approach him with his wife present and try to get to know her. If not, stay out of their business. I hate people like you that are only here to cause problems to someone"s family just for kicks. That is low class and immature. Stay home and write someone single.
Old Friend

Rolla, MO

#7 Sep 29, 2009
whoa wrote:
Why don't you find someone that is not married to spy on. I'm sure his wife will not like this and I will be sure that she sees this. What a jerk you are. If you are on the up and up, you will just approach him with his wife present and try to get to know her. If not, stay out of their business. I hate people like you that are only here to cause problems to someone"s family just for kicks. That is low class and immature. Stay home and write someone single.
Sounds like your the one trying to cause trouble!! I didn't say I was trying to hook up with him...idiot!Why are you on here gossiping then?
whoa

Chestnutridge, MO

#8 Sep 29, 2009
Are you kidding me? You put his name on Topix and you think I'm gossiping. You are just on here to cause trouble one way or the other. Everyone knows that you can't put someone's name on here and it be innocent. Stay home and find someone else on the internet that is single.
Wentzville Dan

O Fallon, MO

#9 May 19, 2010
Whoa people i just found this thanks to my mother , i am married and thats ok , i have friends still and many of them female. I love my daughter she is 10 now . Its ok to find people and talk to them, thats what this is all about,i live in wentzville mo and am a union pipefitter, i play the game of politics here also as chairman of the board for the city of wentzville, and the president of our homeowners association for my second term, i love what i do to make my community a wonderful place for the future. everyone please keep in touch with me @ [email protected] i would love to hear more people , i got off facebook it had to many bad things ,,everyone get in touch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comments Deleted (Aug '09) 10 hr FYI 7
Goody two shoes Sheriff... 14 hr Fart Dampening 15
scammed (May '12) Thu Dealer 12
Houston Tigers on Big Country 99 (Sep '15) Wed Oh yes farts 20
Noblett Lake (Mar '09) Nov 15 Carefull 183
Casey's (Feb '17) Nov 13 Steve 12
Whos the Ginger on the bike in town? Nov 12 still curious 3

Cabool Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance