First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wow

Branson, MO

#3 Sep 8, 2010
Never AGAIN CSB wrote:
Now don't get me wrong the actual bank never did me wrong but this is a small town and I am not going to do business with a bank who's tellers have sex with married men. ITS CALLED ADULTRY! Just makes me sick so sorry Cabool State Bank but you just long a long time customer.
just pissed cause they wouldnt have sex with you, right...so take your $5.00 and go to great southern!!!
Crystal

Burlington, IA

#4 Sep 8, 2010
Never AGAIN CSB wrote:
Now don't get me wrong the actual bank never did me wrong but this is a small town and I am not going to do business with a bank who's tellers have sex with married men. ITS CALLED ADULTRY! Just makes me sick so sorry Cabool State Bank but you just long a long time customer.
I must ask. who's the teller, and who's the married man? I want to make sure it's not mine!
hello

Springfield, MO

#5 Sep 9, 2010
hey if your gonna post gossip on here then u should give us all the info .. or are u full of hot air
Crystal

Burlington, IA

#6 Sep 9, 2010
I had a friend that was having an affair a bank employee there a few years ago, but the employee was a man, and a preacher at that! I dont hold it against the bank though!
Thats CrAZy

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Sep 9, 2010
How about some more info "never again" who is. The teller? Who is the married party? I think it is awful you can't even do business somewhere because of the vultures that don't care if they bust up a marriage! I hope the vulture doesn't look at my husband as a piece of meat for her!
cabool citizen

Columbia, MO

#10 Sep 10, 2010
Cabool banks are known for this kind of activity. alot of their employees are not supervised.
Jordan smith

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Sep 10, 2010
thanks for making this public wendy just get over it and have fun with jordan
bozo

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Sep 10, 2010
the ppl you think are your friends arent really
Bank Rules

Cabool, MO

#13 Sep 10, 2010
There is a substantial penalty for early withdrawal.
sudsy

United States

#14 Sep 10, 2010
bozo wrote:
the ppl you think are your friends arent really
relatives who drink too much are not your friends either
JayZee

Cameron, MO

#15 Sep 15, 2010
It's not the banks fault. They are an employer not a parent. This is redicilous.
uright

United States

#16 Sep 16, 2010
its the cheating boyfriend's fault. He's Trashy
Crystal

Burlington, IA

#17 Sep 17, 2010
People having an affair isn't Cabool State Bank's fault. Just because my friend had an affair with a preacher that works there, doesn't mean I would leave the bank. It just means I'd never sit in a church where he was preaching! Big difference. I'v heard he's not only still preaching, he's also a pastor in Willow Springs, Mo! How can a man do his wife that way and still get up and tell people how to live their lives?
fred

Columbia, MO

#18 Sep 17, 2010
Build a bridge and get over it.
forgiven

Burlington, IA

#19 Sep 17, 2010
I can assure you there's no preacher at CBS that has cheated on his wife! I can promise you that! Please move on.
Think again

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Sep 19, 2010
forgiven wrote:
I can assure you there's no preacher at CBS that has cheated on his wife! I can promise you that! Please move on.
I hate to tell you this but your wrong!
Kevin Mayes

Osceola, MO

#23 Sep 23, 2010
I love all the rumors just let this die.
firefighter

Burlington, IA

#24 Sep 24, 2010
I know the man, his wife, and the new girl...and I might say, the man is alot better off! His ex-wife/girlfriend is one nasty gal! She's lazy, nasty and stinks terribly! I'm glad Eric finally found someone that isnt the town skank and whore! Hey Eric, way to send Wendy packing, now go enjoy a real woman that takes a bath, brushes her teeth, and is presentable in public!
Wendy

Waterloo, Canada

#25 Sep 25, 2010
Ah I'm so glad that Eric is so happy with his new woman that him and everyone r still always thinking of ME! I think that is pretty sad a new relationship and still thinkin of me!! Well I'm glad I left him Tara Kocker from CSB did me and our daughter a favor, we have found a new man that does care about her and could even buy her a bday present, So go ahead and put wonderful Eric wilson on a pedestal, and slam me all u want because I don't care, and the only thing that does matter 2 me is MY daughter and she knows what a POS father she had! But anyway thank u 2 anyone that is thinkin about me, at least I know I'm still on ur mind that makes me feel great. But if ur such a good friend 2 Eric u all could respect that he does have a daughter that does not need anymore stress than what he has already put on her, but do and say as u will! She knows who loves her and who she loves, Brad, Wendy & Lil Lady!!! Thanx again 4 all the thoughts:-)
Searching

United States

#26 Sep 25, 2010
firefighter wrote:
I know the man, his wife, and the new girl...and I might say, the man is alot better off! His ex-wife/girlfriend is one nasty gal! She's lazy, nasty and stinks terribly! I'm glad Eric finally found someone that isnt the town skank and whore! Hey Eric, way to send Wendy packing, now go enjoy a real woman that takes a bath, brushes her teeth, and is presentable in public!
He may be better off right now, but he is still a POS!! Have the BALLS to finish what you started and take care of business and FAMILY first. I do not know Wendy personally just casually and EVERY TIME I have seen her she has been presentable. Put your name out here and lets see what we can come up with about you.

AND TO THE SKANK:::: If he can do it to his wife, WHAT MAKES YOU ANY DIFFERENT??? Karma baby and one day it will be on you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cabool Subway (Aug '12) Fri neverbeentheir 9
Popular men Fri iwantacountygirl 2
Mike Swartz Construction (Apr '09) Fri Unsatisfied 6
scammed (May '12) Thu Goforit 11
Winos crew Jul 20 Carol lee 11
Cabool flea market tommorw Jul 20 liveoutoftown 1
Joe Nichols concert location Jul 16 WD4O 1

Cabool Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance