Doctors/Pain Meds/Hydrocodone/Shrevep...

Doctors/Pain Meds/Hydrocodone/Shreveport/Bossier

Posted in the Cable Forum

Since: Apr 12

Shreveport, LA

#1 Apr 11, 2012
I just moved to this area, and I'm looking for a doctor who is not afraid to prescribe Lortab 10mg for my neck & shoulder issues. I DO NOT want to have to drive to Dallas or Houston to go to those "pill mills." I usually only need 2-4 Lortabs daily, which my doctor back in my hometown didn't have a problem prescribing, but you'd be amazed at how reluctant doctors are to prescribe in this manner, becuase of all the drug addicts. If anyone has any info about a relaxed doctor in the Shreveport/Bossier City area, please reply. I simply can't afford to go to several doctors over & over to find out. My former doctor in my hometown has been willing to call in a few refills since I moved here, but has told me he couldn't continue to do so without me seeing him (400 miles away). Thanks!

Since: Aug 12

Tyler, TX

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Did you find anyone? I'm looking also to keep from driving to Dallas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cable Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man dies in UTV rollover in northern Wisconsin Aug '16 Fred and Matt 2
Haunted Hunting Lodge in Wascott, WI (May '06) Apr '16 farmer John 42
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare (Mar '16) Mar '16 Just Sayin 2
Richard Friermood (Jun '14) Jun '14 Searching 1
Lake thakodah fishing (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tina 1
News ABC channel missing from Milwaukee cable TV... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Chief Jerry 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Jun '12 A T ind 31

Cable Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cable Mortgages