No deal for Cuban spies

No deal for Cuban spies

There are 38 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Dec 9, 2012, titled No deal for Cuban spies. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

It was reassuring last week to hear from a ranking official of the State Department that there is no plan in the works, and none foreseen, to engage in a spy swap with Cuba that would involve trading U.S. government subcontractor Alan Gross for five Cuban spies convicted in Miami.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#21 Dec 11, 2012
Roberto wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a SOB f##cking bastard!
Don is a light of reason in this fascist forum with insane Batistian nuts like you .

I have to get going but I wish Don , Cherokee and Compassionate the best and hope you see the light.
castrohitler ASESINO

Sparta, NJ

#22 Dec 11, 2012
hugo-chavez wrote:
WAAAAAAAAAA! no me quiero morir!.........lucifer me espera para cobrar......WAAAAAAAAA! No quiero ver al che....WAAAAAA!...Tengo muchos petrodolares...salvenme..WAAAA AAAYYYY! Fidelisimo eres un hijo de pvta! No me salvaste........GUUUUUAAAAUUUU UUAAAAAA!!!!!!
LOL!
Gitano

Hollywood, FL

#23 Dec 11, 2012
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> Your last sentence says it all, except for one thing. Change the last word FROM CUBA, to, THE UNITED STATES. This is what caring citizens' and Diplomats AND The United Nations have been asking for, for the last 21 years. Ignore the world-wide opinion of this terrible Travesty of Justice, at your peril, United States Government.
If you have any friends in Canada and Europe who want to call Amnerica for the lie it is and give Fidel the respect he deserves than invite them here.

Cherokee and I used to come in here like close to 4 yrs ago to have intellectual debates and exchange facts, ideas but these vile right wing Batistians than started to come in and they ruined it.
Roberto

Tucker, GA

#24 Dec 11, 2012
Gitano wrote:
American corporate greed and the war machine are killing us and killing countless innocent Afghanistan children and elderly just like we have been doing to much of the world.
We constantly lie about Canada to the ill informed American masses.
"The Koch Brothers Lie About Canadian Healthcare"
"The first illusion in the US, is that of 'choice'. For the most part, people are getting the health care the company they work for provides for them. There is little difference between one provider and the next.
In the US, the blur between business and health care has caused a lot of damage. The profit motive often overrides health care priorities.'Pre-existing conditions' can wipe you out simply because an insurer can no longer make a lot of profit off of you.
The typical US HMO offers worse service than is available in Canada. And in Canada, I can travel to any province and expect treatment.(In the US, you are generally limited to only one hospital.) A US HMO is more limited, and costs a lot more since it must make a profit."
http://www.desmogblog.com/2012/09/04/koch-bro...
Lady,please stop spreading your viruses infested websites!
Don from Canada

Marathon, Canada

#25 Dec 11, 2012
Roberto wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy,you really have a crush with Batista!That's sick!
Boy, you Americans' sure take the cake. The article you are knocking is what actually happened. Check out Wikipedia for the facts. What you are perhaps programmed for, is the American Way of viewing History, by sitting in the library and re-writing it from the encyclopedias', to suit Americans' dream wishes, as to the way they THINK that the History SHOULD BE portrayed. You people are so uninformed, that the whole world is astounded by your ignorance, regarding actual facts.

“MonoLechuza Idiota”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#26 Dec 11, 2012
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, you Americans' sure take the cake. The article you are knocking is what actually happened. Check out Wikipedia for the facts. What you are perhaps programmed for, is the American Way of viewing History, by sitting in the library and re-writing it from the encyclopedias', to suit Americans' dream wishes, as to the way they THINK that the History SHOULD BE portrayed. You people are so informed, that the whole world is astounded by your knowledge, regarding actual facts.
AAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!! me no wanna die and go to hell with che and lucifer...AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!. ...Me wanna live and be comandante & presidente....me kiss crucifix.....me very scared of going to eternal damnation.....AAAAYYYYYY!...fi delisimo say he would save me.....he cut my azz off and gave a plastic bag on my stomach to move my bowels........he cut me up for nothing!! AAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!..the kaposi is everywhere...me gonna die....me no wanna die!...me afraid of what waits on the other side.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! !!!!
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#27 Dec 12, 2012
Roberto wrote:
<quoted text>
"in a nice Cuban Detention Centre""?????
Either you are a clown or just an azzhole!!
You Cubans have been here since 1959 and CONTINUE rampant political corruption in Miami.
Go back to Cuba and over throw Castro yourself instead of waiting for America's sons to do it for you.
CastroHitlerASES INO

Sparta, NJ

#29 Dec 12, 2012
hugo-chavez wrote:
<quoted text>AAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!! me no wanna die and go to hell with che and lucifer...AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!. ...Me wanna live and be comandante & presidente....me kiss crucifix.....me very scared of going to eternal damnation.....AAAAYYYYYY!...fi delisimo say he would save me.....he cut my azz off and gave a plastic bag on my stomach to move my bowels........he cut me up for nothing!! AAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!..the kaposi is everywhere...me gonna die....me no wanna die!...me afraid of what waits on the other side.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! !!!!
mono-lechuza cobarde y maricon!
Luiggi

United States

#30 Dec 12, 2012
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
You Cubans have been here since 1959 and CONTINUE rampant political corruption in Miami.
Go back to Cuba and over throw Castro yourself instead of waiting for America's sons to do it for you.
"here" in 1959 was a sleepy little swamp.
Playa Giron

Hollywood, FL

#31 Dec 12, 2012
Luiggi wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THANKS to you Cubans it is rated as worse run city in USA, one of the most politically corrupt cities and your police dept is third world.

Chico la verdad es que nadamas quiero poner esto que dijo fidel el primer mes que salvo a cuba ,pero muchos no lo saben..

Vivo en un pais libre
cual solamente puede ser libre
en esta tierra, en este instante
y soy feliz porque soy gigante"

Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz
Dr Humberto

Hollywood, FL

#32 Dec 12, 2012
Roberto wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy,you really have a crush with Batista!That's sick!
La familia de Jose eran batistian, no deje que te engaņe ese hijo de put@, era nadamas cuando Fidel entro en habana que se converterion a fidelistas.

Son una familia de put@as sin principio y jose es el mas malo de todos , es lo que yo llamo un "NY Cubano".
Luiggi

United States

#33 Dec 12, 2012
Dr Humberto wrote:
<quoted text>
La familia de Jose eran batistian, no deje que te engaņe ese hijo de put@, era nadamas cuando Fidel entro en habana que se converterion a fidelistas.
Son una familia de put@as sin principio y jose es el mas malo de todos , es lo que yo llamo un "NY Cubano".
No doubts about it!Thank you for the information.
Dr Humberto

Hollywood, FL

#34 Dec 12, 2012
Luiggi wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubts about it!Thank you for the information.
De nada y aunque uno no se lo imagina, jose tambien es un maricon.
Teddy

United States

#35 Dec 12, 2012
Dr Humberto wrote:
<quoted text>
De nada y aunque uno no se lo imagina, jose tambien es un maricon.
Oiga,lo felicito!Usted a descrito a Jose y a su familia tal como son!Alli el unico buena gente y feliz es el abuelo que tiene Alsheimer y por eso es tan feliz!!
Teddy

United States

#36 Dec 12, 2012
Luiggi wrote:
<quoted text>
Eso fue asi!Yo vivi en Miami en el 1960 y aquello era una aldea!!
Dr Humberto

Hollywood, FL

#37 Dec 12, 2012
Teddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oiga,lo felicito!Usted a descrito a Jose y a su familia tal como son!Alli el unico buena gente y feliz es el abuelo que tiene Alsheimer y por eso es tan feliz!!
Si estamos acuerdo porque todos los descendencia de esa familia son la grand mierda.
Batistians , Fidelistas y quien sabe que mas mierda son esos mesclados.

Toda la gente buena que mato Che y fidel y estos sanguijuelas se escaparon , mira que el mundo no es justo.

Bueno esperemos que este aņo nuevo nos regale un Fidel, Raul y un Jose muerto.

“MonoLechuza Idiota”

Location hidden

#38 Dec 12, 2012
AAAAAYYYY!!!nO HABLEN DE MUERTOS!!!!!AAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!! ! me no wanna die and go to hell with che and lucifer...AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!. ...Me wanna live and be comandante & presidente....me kiss crucifix.....me very scared of going to eternal damnation.....AAAAYYYYYY!...fi delisimo say he would save me.....he cut my azz off and gave a plastic bag on my stomach to move my bowels........he cut me up for nothing!! AAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!..the kaposi is everywhere...me gonna die....me no wanna die!...me afraid of what waits on the other side.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! !!!!

“MonoLechuza Idiota”

Location hidden

#39 Dec 12, 2012
AAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!! me no wanna die and go to hell with che and lucifer...AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!. ...Me wanna live and be comandante & presidente....me kiss crucifix.....me very scared of going to eternal damnation.....AAAAYYYYYY!...fi delisimo say he would save me.....he cut my azz off and gave a plastic bag on my stomach to move my bowels........he cut me up for nothing!! AAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!..the kaposi is everywhere...me gonna die....me no wanna die!...me afraid of what waits on the other side.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabin John Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First lady: Barron Trump to attend private Epis... May '17 darkness falls 1
News With asylum grant, did the US just reward hate ... Mar '17 just Jay _ for fr... 3
News Religion and Lying: Thou shalt not speak altern... Feb '17 yehoshooah adam 1
News Anti-gay Gambian president rejects election res... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Prosperity Fundie... 1
I am 19 years old and ready to buy a car what w... (Nov '13) Jan '16 CJ Huss 6
What is the average cost for international heal... (Nov '13) Feb '14 Omvati 3
On average how much do you pay for your car? (Nov '13) Feb '14 Tulika 4

Cabin John Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cabin John Mortgages