Does anyone remember anything good ab...

Does anyone remember anything good about the Creek?

Posted in the Cabin Creek Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 18, 2010
I mean damnit man, things are nothing like they were back in the day. You now have folks running and telling all they know just to have something to do. The creek is full of filthy rats and people who have forgotten what it means to mind their own business. If a cop pulls you over for a traffic ticket, you do not have to turn into Tweety Bird and start singing. And what about those folks who walk both sides of the line....Yeah, I like those the best. Everything and everyone has changed. I would like to hear from someone who is still OLD SCHOOL and I am not talking about the music. I think we should start a blog about who rats who out. If you email me, I will tell you who sang a little song about me. Its not hard to figure out who I am. Anyone out there interested in starting a "rat" forum.
fun

Lubbock, TX

#2 Oct 18, 2010
yes
just saying

Ravenswood, WV

#3 Feb 15, 2011
I remember a good looking majorette back in the seventies. Graduated in like 74, name was Kim.
Kenneth Tolliver

Northfield, OH

#4 Jan 12, 2015
I went to leewood jr high 67 thru 69. my name is Kenneth Tolliver.
I kno

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 24, 2015
CrazyAmy wrote:
I mean damnit man, things are nothing like they were back in the day. You now have folks running and telling all they know just to have something to do. The creek is full of filthy rats and people who have forgotten what it means to mind their own business. If a cop pulls you over for a traffic ticket, you do not have to turn into Tweety Bird and start singing. And what about those folks who walk both sides of the line....Yeah, I like those the best. Everything and everyone has changed. I would like to hear from someone who is still OLD SCHOOL and I am not talking about the music. I think we should start a blog about who rats who out. If you email me, I will tell you who sang a little song about me. Its not hard to figure out who I am. Anyone out there interested in starting a "rat" forum.
Robert boggess is the biggest snitching bitch up cabin creek
Jirene

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 9, 2015
Kenneth Tolliver wrote:
I went to leewood jr high 67 thru 69. my name is Kenneth Tolliver.
Kenneth , there is a Website on Facebook called Remember Cabin Creek When . It May Interest You
Realist

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 16, 2015
People used to have pride up there. Everyone worked or at least tried to back in the day. Now it is full of useless trash who are parasites of the government (tax payers) and wouldn't work if their life depended on it.
cg

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 17, 2015
maybe b4 drugs and pills took over
Angel Bonds

Alkol, WV

#9 Aug 2, 2015
I kno wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert boggess is the biggest snitching bitch up cabin creek
I'm Roberts ex and he is the sorriest bastard I know, but he's no f---ing rat. I really like how your coward ass can call someone a rat you must see your own reflection in the mirror .
closeneighor

Ashburn, VA

#10 Aug 24, 2015
What a bunch of lowlifes
13 posts removed
LostNBrken2012

United States

#24 Sep 7, 2015
I can remember going up by the tunnel and feeding the bears when I was little. It was a lot different and more wildlife back then too
Rat patrol

Saint Albans, WV

#25 Oct 14, 2015
CrazyAmy wrote:
Snitches aren't hard to spot, just ask yourself who keeps getting in trouble or arrested over and over, year after year, stealing and dealing or doing drugs but never does more than a couple of months in jail if they do any time at all. There's your rats.
cabincreekjunkie

Charleston, WV

#26 Oct 26, 2015
Lori Butcher/ Slater must be the biggest rat ever.
1 post removed
So sick of drug drama

Hockessin, DE

#28 Nov 22, 2015
Wouldn't be any need for rats if people weren't on drugs and living normal lives. Get a job. Grow up, take care of your kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabin Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belle businesses wake up! 29 min Tommy 11
Christian Holstein 48 min Christian Tyler H... 30
east bank problem youth 5 hr Blehblah 11
Anon-ib.ru stolen nudes 5 hr John 1
Ginger Oakes n Shaun pritt 19 hr Mistrust All 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Cabin Creek Grill Jun 24 James mullins 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cabin Creek Mortgages