First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Julius Ghoulius

Huntington, WV

#1 Dec 19, 2010
They still have Synergy and that other bath salt stuff at Billos?
eye see all

Danville, WV

#2 Dec 22, 2010
Cheylan Billos is a shit hole!! All you see everyday are druggies selling dope or when you go inside to pay for gas you have some sweaty ass drunk buying 40 oz with pennies. That place is a dump and old man Billo should spend less time dumpster diving and more managing his stores!!
bull doze that whole town

Belle, WV

#3 Dec 22, 2010
chelyan it's self is nothing but an eye sore literally!!!!
All Chelyan consists of is
1.drugs
2.drunks
3.disease
4.trash.
5.prostitutes

it's disgusting to have to go through that place, I feel bad for the people who live there and even worse for the children who have no choice but to be born and raised there.
1 post removed
Just The Facts

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 23, 2010
In defense of Richard Billo. He is in the first stages of Alzheimer's and has not ran the store for a long time. His son runs the store. If you see him in a dumpster please make sure that he is ok. He is a good guy.
I agree

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 9, 2011
bull doze that whole town wrote:
chelyan it's self is nothing but an eye sore literally!!!!
All Chelyan consists of is
1.drugs
2.drunks
3.disease
4.trash.
5.prostitutes
it's disgusting to have to go through that place, I feel bad for the people who live there and even worse for the children who have no choice but to be born and raised there.
I have never met anyone from the chelyan/cabin creek area who was anything more than trash. the entire area consist of welfare trash who continue to have children even as they can't afford them. Men who can't keep a steady job and spend most of their time abusing drugs and beating their wives and children. everyone living in the area lacks an education and is either underemployed or unemployed. wake up people! there is more to life than living in a trailer, smoking meth and waiting for the F*cking KRT to pick your nasty ass up to take you to the welfare office so you can get food stamps for children you have no right having in the first place!
3 posts removed
fgfhsrfhrsh

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 10, 2011
General Allen Tackett lives at Miami on Cabin Creek, I wouldn't call him trash, would you?
1 post removed
chelyan person

Belle, WV

#12 Feb 21, 2011
i live in chelyan and we are far from trash, my and kids and i have good education and are not trash , now i must say this town has went down hill since i first moved her 12 years ago , but not everyone in this town is trash .
LINDA

Belle, WV

#13 Feb 25, 2011
NOT EVERYONE IN CHELYAN AND CABIN CREEK ARE TRASH, AND RICHARD BILLO IS A GOOD PERSON (BUT IS SICK AT THIS TIME ) WITH ALZHEIMERS!!!.
1 post removed
Tyler billo

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2011
Tyler billo is the coolest billo of them all
Dr greenthumb

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2011
Even tho chelyan is ful of drugs and people that live on welfare it is prolly the best town u could ever b in. Just because we live to get high and work the system right doesnt make us bad people. We just do what we have to do to survive.so for every one who thinks were just a waist of air mind ur buisness stay out if it and get over it.
Dr greenthumb

United States

#17 Feb 27, 2011
And if u want to bull doze our town do it cause we'll move to ur town
4 posts removed
joe don

Charleston, WV

#22 Feb 27, 2011
hell i would call tackett a dead beat would you he is a obamma suck the war is not over are young men and women are beng kiled evey day hell to him and his butt buddys
joe don

Charleston, WV

#23 Feb 28, 2011
i hope merle hall never walks the good streets of cheyan again dam window peeper
resident

Charleston, WV

#24 Feb 28, 2011
leave merle out of this shit what did he ever do to you
cj b

Charleston, WV

#25 Feb 28, 2011
Yea Merle has never hurt anyone nor will he ever.
just me

Madison, WV

#26 Feb 28, 2011
I've never lived in Chelyan, but I did work there for a while. There is a lot of trash there, but there are a lot of good people there too, as there is any where else. It seems like everywhere you look anymore drugs has tooken over and it's a shame. But for whoever is talking about Merle you need to stop. Merle is a very good kind person. He is a sweetheart that wouldn't hurt anyone. I hope he gets better very soon and gets back to his routine, I kno there are many many people that miss him.
KARMA WILL BITE

Charleston, WV

#27 Mar 1, 2011
Don't be mean about chelyan or cabin creek now folks. You got good and bad people everywhere. Even your town. The only window peeper I know of in chelyan is stalkey. He's been in jail a few times and has papers. He's crazy . And drinks alot. I use to live there and he looked through my window at least three different times he even was spying on my neighbors and some of them were old ladies. You can ask around and every woman in that town will say he's a pervert and the window peeper in Chelyan. There is no other window Peeper. It's always been stalkey lol.
joe don

Charleston, WV

#28 Mar 1, 2011
i tell about mere hall i caugh merle hall peepeing thu my window one night if i wood had a gun i just might shoot him now do you understand asshole or do you need a good ass kicking i glad he got hit with a train mable he will quck looking into peoples windows do you get the point now have a good day i will pray for you and merle
joe don

Charleston, WV

#29 Mar 1, 2011
and futher more if you want to know about the whore house go behind paul whites in a red house margaret peggy adkins even the window peeper merle hall lays there she drives a white van and works for the state so there fore must i say more i can say a lot more but you have a good day i will be praying for you people
eric

Huntington, WV

#30 Mar 1, 2011
KARMA WILL BITE wrote:
Don't be mean about chelyan or cabin creek now folks. You got good and bad people everywhere. Even your town. The only window peeper I know of in chelyan is stalkey. He's been in jail a few times and has papers. He's crazy . And drinks alot. I use to live there and he looked through my window at least three different times he even was spying on my neighbors and some of them were old ladies. You can ask around and every woman in that town will say he's a pervert and the window peeper in Chelyan. There is no other window Peeper. It's always been stalkey lol.
That should tell you something!! Sounds to me like the peeper wuld rather look at the old women than look at you!!! That leads me to beleive that you must be one ugly skank!!! I bet tis is you Danielle Hochvater!!! You are ugly!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabin Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking good 3 hr Ham bone 3
tracy, tracy, tracy 3 hr just me 1
Question 4 hr Truthfully 2
Dawes woman Wed curious 1
autumn jarrell (May '14) Mon Local viewer 6
Cabin creek storage units Dec 2 billstacy 4
Suspected pot dealer arrested in Cabin Creek (Sep '10) Nov 28 oldiesbutgoodies 21
Cabin Creek Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cabin Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cabin Creek News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cabin Creek

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:41 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:41PM