to amber
#1 Mar 14, 2013
amber, im sorry for posting that. I should have came to u and we could have talked about it, but i was ''prohibited'' from sayin anything to u, and i wanted to hurt u back. I stooped to the level of that 22 year old lil girl. I know some shit was said, but i shouldv just let it go an not even worried about it, but u know me, one lil thing pisses me off and im ready to fight. Im to fuckin old for this drama an got enough to worry about. Iv never stooped to the level of having to get somebody back through a damn message, ill say it straight up. But i should have just let it go an not even worried about it. Im not %100 at fault, but well just have to talk about it when we can. I will NEVER trust anyone again...ever. I do apologize for posting it instead of just asking u, but i wasnt ''allowed''. Im sorry. I will never be back on this damn site again. Well talk when we can. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabin Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr mzrevenge 1,385
tonya howell (Sep '13) 21 hr Tom Clark 15
Donna call Tom Clark 21 hr Tom Clark 1
Nicole Hall on jail site Happy as hell in spite 21 hr Tom Clark 4
Witcher creek 21 hr Meandmyself1234 1
What is going on? Why are we seeing so many sex... (Jun '15) 21 hr Meandmyself1234 8
witcher creek (Jul '12) 21 hr Meandmyself1234 4

Cabin Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cabin Creek Mortgages