They took errr jubs
irene

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 29, 2011
and they know how to spell.
cj brown

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2011
Obviously you don't get the pop culture reference. Google it.
From the creek and proud

AOL

#4 Nov 30, 2011
cj brown wrote:
Obviously you don't get the pop culture reference. Google it.
I agree with Irene, the hell with any pop culture, you sound dumb and stupid for spelling like that. It's a shame to say it but it's true, they will show up every day and work hard. Can't say that for a lot of people.
cj brown

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2011
That's not a very patriotic thing to say. These people are invading our country like cockroaches and dismantling it from the inside out.
cj brown

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2011
This amnesty bulls*it is just an attempt by Obama to gain support of the Hispanic demographic in the upcoming election. It has been proven that most of the illegal immigrants that come to our country turn to a life of crime, I can't believe that people support this political ruse.
cj brown

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2011
From the creek and proud wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Irene, the hell with any pop culture, you sound dumb and stupid for spelling like that. It's a shame to say it but it's true, they will show up every day and work hard. Can't say that for a lot of people.
"dumb and stupid" that's a redundant statement. You just made yourself look stupid.
Jirene

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 30, 2011
I stand corrected Sir.I was unaware of the slang that was being used.However,the mexican worker is not afraid to work.and ask yourself if you were born south of the border i belive you to would sneak across to provide for your family.i think the border needs to be locked down and locked down now.to much dope and guns coming across.ofcourse if america didnt buy the drugs they would have no reason to bring it here.
cj brown

United States

#9 Nov 30, 2011
The few that do work work hard the rest are a bunch of dope dealers. There's no in between with them.
Absolutely Abnomal

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 1, 2011
Excuse me for butting in, but I lived in the south for fifteen years and the work that the Mexicans did for minimum wage or less, were jobs that the average West Virginia man would not get off of his lazy ass to do for $20 an hour if it meant he had to ride a bus or sweat or anything that resembles work. I don't want immigrant amnesty either but there are drug dealers everywhere, not just the Mexicans. I promise you, the Meicans can outwork the typical Cabin Creek man any day.
uwishuknew

Boynton Beach, FL

#11 Dec 1, 2011
Absolutely Abnomal wrote:
Excuse me for butting in, but I lived in the south for fifteen years and the work that the Mexicans did for minimum wage or less, were jobs that the average West Virginia man would not get off of his lazy ass to do for $20 an hour if it meant he had to ride a bus or sweat or anything that resembles work. I don't want immigrant amnesty either but there are drug dealers everywhere, not just the Mexicans. I promise you, the Meicans can outwork the typical Cabin Creek man any day.
i agree they are hard workers that work for low pay. the person that wrote this is probably a lazy slob that won't work
Cj brown

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 4, 2011
Absolutely Abnomal wrote:
It's not that they out work us, we're not all lazy you know. Do you expect us to lower our standards because the Mexicans have no sense of self worth? Have you forgotten about the unions in the past that fought vicious bloody battles against the corporations so we could all be treated right and paid a decent wage? I have no respect for these scabs. They are a horrible perversion of the American dream and they need to be stopped.
8 posts removed
Joshua Bragg

Bladensburg, MD

#21 Mar 4, 2014
Just called the jail he works at supposedly and emailed them on face book. They don't have him there anymore. CJ has been spending time with that upton boy who's a sex offender in Cedar Grove and dealers there. Funny . Tell us again you aren't a liar or dumb. You piece of shit. He's been telling everyone what a great job he has at the jail. He doesn't work there! Neither does upton ! I've called five jails. None of them know you and one says you was let go. Now. Keep telling us beliefs you have. We can all laugh at put you in your place and tell you the real truth. Mexicans . Lol. Yeah he's a piece of shit. CJ has been pretending this whole time telling people and his family he works. I found out and seen him in cedar grove myself with my buddies myself recent. I checked it out. Back Fire again! You hate the truth from people don't ya fat boy? He's probably dealing drugs again over there and bumming. Cabin Creek people can't stand him. Hahaha! He's not even working at a WV Jail. You freaking loser. He's nothing but a dumb ass and low life mouthy little prick and liar. He's a has-been. He types. But if you wanna fight he runs or gets his friends and brother out for him. I figured some of the shit he posts is not facts. But I think all of it is not facts it's made up by pea brain troll on here we call CJ . Charles brown JR up dry branch . He's a slow tard a tad bit folks. It's funny as hell. He's a pathological liar. Look at the threads about Betty"s he made on here. Nobody sells drugs there or pees outside and bums money. That's all him probably. He blames everyone for his actions. Always has. Now that I called his so called job. He's a bigger fool. Call five jails total already. They don't know except one. They said you was let go long ago. Give it up prick. Damn right he's lazy. Hell he lives with his parents and sometimes won't get up till 2 p:m or 3 p:m. Won't do shit! He quits or gets fired from jobs. Mainly quits but tells his folks he's still working. He's always gonna be a loser. I know of him. He's not fooling me either by anything he says or does. Now. You got caught it another lie. You aren't even aware you are lying . Lmao. No Mommy I am not lying. Fat piece of trash is what you are. Piece of shit. Hey he gets on here and talks about his own friends. He's no good. Be Warned! Look him up on myspace or face book or type on here CJ brown Topix. You'll find dozens of posts by him ranting his stupid beliefs and fake life. Carry on man. Were waiting.... people knows you use more then one name also.
Lmao

Bladensburg, MD

#22 Mar 4, 2014
CJ doesn't even work at a jail anymore? No. He would never lie! He's innocent . He never smarts off people or deals drugs. Yeah Right.
Lmao

Bladensburg, MD

#23 Mar 4, 2014
He's on rage about Betty"s also. He tells on himself. He's not aware he's an idiot.
Sara Miller

Bladensburg, MD

#24 Mar 4, 2014
First off I am half Mexican. My dads Mexican . Mom is Irish . They are hard workers and not all of them are on drugs. I don't know you. I think you should get a damn job and life and get spell check or a book out . You should not say things you know nothing about. Because that's a thought you have? It doesn't make it true or right. You aren't a very nice person. You are ignorant. You are the type of person that makes this world what it is. Because of hate" Did you finish high school? I doubt you was in college as you talk. I think you live in a fantasy world while the rest of us live in the real world. Can spell and have jobs. We don't sit on the net all day like you. Some people have a family as well. FYI you are no ladies man. You are ugly outside and in. No pretty woman would want you. I don't live in Cabin Creek either. Thank god. People like him. The town ain't nothing but drama and drunks or drug addicts roaming everywhere. He's one reason why I stay away from this site usually . Because of racist rants and beliefs about people and businesses. It looks like he's got no life. I'm in Marmet. Happy here.
CJB IS TWO FACED

Layland, WV

#25 Mar 14, 2014
Google is always true is what you are saying? That is in Calfornia you dumb ass. Because california has a big population of mexican's you loser. LOL. So nude pictures of britney spears is always real? You are stupid as shit. WV has no mexican's taking over people's jobs. Stop starting shit.
CHRIS MULLINS

Layland, WV

#26 Mar 14, 2014
CJ is a retard. Nothing more. He will just sit online and not say anything right at a person. He is a loser. Most people just sit back and laugh. Calm down folks. He is funny in some ways. He can't help it he's stupid and everyone f***ed his mom in Cabin Creek.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabin Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony James (Jun '15) 5 hr larry 5
joyce lawhorn (Feb '14) 5 hr Just sayin 10
Mcdonalds 10 hr Kevin 11
Branham Thu too funny 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Crowley 1,375
east bank problem youth Jul 20 Bob Griffin 21
Nick Confere (Oct '14) Jul 20 rumorhasit 65

Cabin Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance