Lil Lynn

Poca, WV

#2 Jun 18, 2012
Snitch......
1 post removed
what ever

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2012
I honestly dont think lil len (lynn) would post that. Even spelled his name wrong.
inoright

Miami, WV

#5 Jun 26, 2012
thats what i said..lil len would never rite this bout robert!
Wouldnt you like to kno

New York, NY

#6 Aug 2, 2012
I have herd about him being a snitch... I herd he was seen talking to the cops, and as soon as the cops left from where he was talking to them, they went and busted someone in Miami!!! Does make you think huh?
ftw

Richmond, VA

#7 Nov 30, 2012
I bet u wouldn't say he's a snitch 2 his face!!!!!!!
wtf

Richmond, VA

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Robert is no snitch retarded stupid people that don't even know how to spell much less know if someone is a snitch an you spell heard like that not herd did they teach you anything in school!!!
cody bonds

United States

#9 Dec 30, 2012
put y
our name if u want to call my dad a snitch
3 posts removed

“Looks Good To Me”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Shut up Cody baby. Everyone knows your daddy's claim to fame. And it ain't being a snitch. I personally think that your bad ass daddy is a sexy m.f. just for all of the bad shit he does do. He isnt like the rest of the Miami pukes in my opinion.
i kno him better than you

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Yes he is a snitch you dumbasses and he is not good looking at all he is worhless just like the rest of the fosters and boggesses in miami coward drunks , drug addicts and thieves snitches ,arsonists that's what they all are half the town is ate up with hepatitis c just like lil len s nasty ass
Missdontthinkso

Charleston, WV

#15 Mar 7, 2013
hepatitis c ,,now is that the one u get from dirty drinking water,,we live up cabin creek the water is tainted is hep c in it Selenium,,minerals and way tomuch chlorination for the coal dust,,yep Isa ydistill the water to 100 proof
Shut up

Pratt, WV

#16 Mar 8, 2013
Like to see some of u chicken sits put ur name....Im from Miami and u can kiss my !!!... And get off Cody.
1 post removed

“Looks Good To Me”

Location hidden

#18 Mar 8, 2013
i kno him better than you wrote:
Yes he is a snitch you dumbasses and he is not good looking at all he is worhless just like the rest of the fosters and boggesses in miami coward drunks , drug addicts and thieves snitches ,arsonists that's what they all are half the town is ate up with hepatitis c just like lil len s nasty ass
Takes one to know one.
Which one of those boys broke your heart honey?
smdh

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 9, 2013
Lol not hardly they are trash is whatt they are and thieves they steal from everyone just like their snitch of a dad

“Looks Good To Me”

Location hidden

#20 Mar 9, 2013
What grade did you make it through sweetie? All of Robert's boys are good looking. If you can't see that then maybe you like the girlies. If you don't like them, then simply stay away.
2 posts removed
cody bonds

United States

#23 Mar 10, 2013
say your name punks quit being sacerd there my name punks
2 posts removed
ohley

Charleston, WV

#26 Mar 13, 2013
i kno him better than you wrote:
i think that no body has the right to judge any one else and where a person grows up dosent have a damn thing to do with it any one can be any thing they want and no one but god can judge!!!
dam_

Belle, WV

#27 Mar 13, 2013
ohley wrote:
<quoted text>i think that no body has the right to judge any one else and where a person grows up dosent have a damn thing to do with it any one can be any thing they want and no one but god can judge!!!
shut the fu@k up loserwhere u grow up does hav alot to do with it hes a lowlife pos loser nobody would miss him if he over dosed lol but guess it wouldc be hard to do on meth
cody bonds

United States

#28 Mar 16, 2013
wont u f*gs get a live and quit talking shit about my dad quit makeing yourself think that your bad hideing on the computer pu**y and just go fight him see how that works out for u punk
Grammar cop

Charleston, WV

#29 Mar 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
Robert is no [not a] snitch[, you] retarded[, and] stupid people that [who] don't even know how to spell[,] much less know if someone is a snitch[; also,] an [and not needed] you spell heard like that [,] not herd[.][Did] did they teach you anything in school!!![?]
I fixed your horrible grammar. Make sure it's right next time you decide to be a grammar cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabin Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 20 min Senator Alex Wein... 236
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 23 min bacon hater 58,149
Sick of supporting dead beat family members 1 hr I know who 3
chesapeake is going to shit 15 hr Donnie for Mayor 9
wheres colbi? 21 hr Common Sense 4
If gos 22 hr haha 1
Clean, wholesome Activities for family's with c... 23 hr PeggyFisher 3
•••
•••
•••

Cabin Creek Jobs

•••
•••
•••