Police: Driver fled at high speeds, o...

Police: Driver fled at high speeds, ordered dog to attack

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 26, 2008, titled Police: Driver fled at high speeds, ordered dog to attack. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Claremont man faces criminal charges after allegedly leading police on a high-speed chase early Monday that included going through the Saint Marys Hospital emergency entrance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

oldmanemil

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Nov 26, 2008
should of shot him and put him out of his misery
none

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 26, 2008
No, out of OUR misery.
Fed up

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2008
Too Bad! The police missed an oppurtunity to rid society of one more Jackel!

He will give the cops another chance to be sure. Hope no innocennet victim pays the price first.
OffTooEasy

Nevis, MN

#4 Nov 26, 2008
What, no charge for sending the pitbull after the cop? And how about the dog? Do we now have an angry, wounded pitbull running around the neighborhood?

Since: Nov 08

Moose Lake Mn

#5 Nov 26, 2008
Well at least the cops didn't run any one over this time.
pierce

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Nov 26, 2008
another great example of a total @ss ruining a dog's life, and making dog ownership that much harder for those of us who aren't criminals/idiots.

On another note - too bad this didn't happen in East St. Paul or North MPLS, the wingnut comments would be a lot more entertaining. When this stuff happens in suburbs or rural areas, you guys are disappointingly subdued.
mike

New York, NY

#7 Nov 26, 2008
I think it's stupid how the guy took off, but then again when he had his pitbull charge the police they shot at the dog. What about the police letting their dog attack a person for not complying? Isn't that animal cruelty? That's just what I want to know is why it's a crime when the police doesn't get charge for killing a dog from someone and when they let their own dog attack a person for not complying, and that person killed the dog they still get charge for killing that dog. This is what I dont get on our human rights.

Since: Apr 08

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 26, 2008
A system that puts this man back among us is remiss.

Sincerely,

Robert H. Galloway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joy Sprang Dec 6 Zippy 6
Can you do this? Dec 6 three blocks 2
News Heard on the Street: Sterling Bank to demolish ... Nov 29 Comment123 1
News Racism tied to worse asthma symptoms for black ... Nov '17 Shinamoto 3
News Program's end puts undocumented immigrants at risk Nov '17 spytheweb 6
Robert Jensen of Plainview Oct '17 Jojo 3
News Deane A. Fuchs (Jan '16) Jan '16 Harley weaver 1

Byron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance