Talk Of The Town

Talk Of The Town

There are 1 comment on the The Fenton Press story from May 20, 2008, titled Talk Of The Town. In it, The Fenton Press reports that:

Q: If you could ask the presidential candidates a question , what would it be? "Why can't they put a cap on the price of oil? Why does it keep going up over natural disasters that never happen? The price never ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fenton Press.

John Smith

Palatine, IL

#1 Jun 14, 2008
If you don't want to pay $4 per gallon then don't! Everyone has the choice not to drive or drive less. If a price cap was placed on oil the issue would no longer be what we pay but who will sell it. If your boss put a cap on your your pay you would just stop working...Well if I sold gas and someone told me I had to sell it for a certain price in the US then I would just quit selling it here. Great question by the way...for a 2 year old!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll IS The Fenton Freedom Center a dangerous cult? (Nov '07) Apr 26 Charlie 102
Debate: Gay Marriage - Durand, MI (Oct '11) Apr 21 Lee 3
Audio on White Male Privilege Mar '16 The Dog 1
News Family ties cancer to Berlin & Farro (Jan '08) Dec '15 TVarner 68
Cheap Land and homes! (Oct '12) Oct '12 landinc 1
Debate: Cain's Candidacy - Byron, MI (Dec '11) Dec '11 Sharon 1
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Byron, MI (Nov '11) Nov '11 Orwell 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Byron Mortgages