Vorce arrested in Chicago on bank fraud

Full story: WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan

Two West Michigan men now charged with bank fraud after attempting to purchase a half-million dollar yacht using a Wisconsin man's identity.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
not fair

Menomonee Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Judged:

Mr Vorce and Mr. Jett have NOT been formally charged in Wisconsin. Although the alleged facts of their arrests seem bleak, there seem to be details missing. We all need to remember that these are two human beings and they are good, kind men who seem to have made a mistake. Lets wait to see the outcome before passing such harsh judgments. I surely don't believe everything I read.... do you?
Karl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

I'm sure that John Gotti and Al Capone were nice guys too.
charges will come

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Just google Michael Vorce and bank fraud...he did it to several banks in the Grand Rapids area and go busted a few years ago.
Here's a recent link: http://www.woodtv.com/Global/story.asp...
Bryan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

not fair wrote:
Mr Vorce and Mr. Jett have NOT been formally charged in Wisconsin. Although the alleged facts of their arrests seem bleak, there seem to be details missing. We all need to remember that these are two human beings and they are good, kind men who seem to have made a mistake. Lets wait to see the outcome before passing such harsh judgments. I surely don't believe everything I read.... do you?
by your comments you sure you are not the ring leader mr.Vorce scammed my bank of over a million dollars but i suppose that was a mistake because he was human. you need to grow up and see this man is a scammer.
Unbelievable

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Judged:

not fair wrote:
Seem to have made A mistake? You must not have read all of the other articles about Mr Vorce...if you had then you would surely know this isn't his FIRST mistake!

Go back under the rock that you came from....since you don't have a clue at what you are talking about!
Turning my life around

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Who is Mr. Jett?

We all know lots of satuff about Mr. Vorce. No mystery there. But who is the new accomplice from Byron Center?
MIagent

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

Turning my life around wrote:
Who is Mr. Jett?
We all know lots of satuff about Mr. Vorce. No mystery there. But who is the new accomplice from Byron Center?
It's too bad the Feds take so long to do anything - had they allowed the State to file their findings, maybe this WI situation wouldn't have happened.
MIagent

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

Too bad the Feds take so long to do anything - had they allowed the State of MI to file their findings, maybe the WI issues would not have occurred.
Happy To See Him Burn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

The dipstick if famous LOL

From The Grand Rapids Press
FEATURING
West Michigan's top newsmakers for 2008

"The winner of the house might find a boat via the auction block, too. Michael Vorce made headlines for the second year in a row for alleged fraudulent titles on boats. In 2007, Vorce was arrested for securing millions of dollars in loans on high-end yachts that didn't exist or he did not own. The feds were still investigating that case when he was arrested again this past August for another boat loan that didn't float."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Byron Center Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Byron Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance