West Michigan school districts' stude...

West Michigan school districts' student 'Count Day' suggests more economic stability

There are 1 comment on the MLive.com story from Oct 6, 2011, titled West Michigan school districts' student 'Count Day' suggests more economic stability. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Some school superintendents who saw proof of fuller classrooms on Wednesday - the fall Count Day used to calculate per-pupil state aid - attribute the increase to a better, more stable housing market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

kevin

Toledo, OH

#1 Oct 6, 2011
How did Taylor do things when it's school reputation was bad? When I moved here around Halloween of 1977 from Loraine Ohio they were cutting sport programs.but I bet u people in city government had fat paychecks! When I lived in Alabama schools were better and taxes were at minimum. Moving up here was opposite. Taxes high and Taylor center high was an absolute JOKE compared to other schools I attended.lack of vision has impacted Taylor's caring in years past.hopefully solutions can be implemented here as in other successful areas without new millage increases. A lean approach is always welcomed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wyoming homeowners oppose plan for more rental ... Mon Chaquitta 2
Farmers Disposal in Dorr MI legitimate company? (Nov '11) May 19 Ken Evans 44
las vegas cabana reservations May 14 shawndymond 2
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers May 11 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 85
justice for little billy Apr '15 someonecares- 1
jason lueer (Nov '07) Oct '14 the kids 9
News Great Lakes Water Levels/Ice Update and News (May '14) May '14 Sneaky Pete 2
More from around the web

Byron Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]