West Michigan school districts' student 'Count Day' suggests more economic stability

Oct 6, 2011 Full story: MLive.com

Some school superintendents who saw proof of fuller classrooms on Wednesday - the fall Count Day used to calculate per-pupil state aid - attribute the increase to a better, more stable housing market.

Full Story
kevin

Toledo, OH

#1 Oct 6, 2011
How did Taylor do things when it's school reputation was bad? When I moved here around Halloween of 1977 from Loraine Ohio they were cutting sport programs.but I bet u people in city government had fat paychecks! When I lived in Alabama schools were better and taxes were at minimum. Moving up here was opposite. Taxes high and Taylor center high was an absolute JOKE compared to other schools I attended.lack of vision has impacted Taylor's caring in years past.hopefully solutions can be implemented here as in other successful areas without new millage increases. A lean approach is always welcomed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stranger !! Oct 16 Most finest 1
Pay attention at checkout for cash back (Mar '09) Oct 5 tls4184 70
Grand Rapids man suspected in West Michigan ban... Oct 2 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
Wyoming Village Mall renovation: See what will ... Sep 27 Who 1
Connor Verkerkea s parents speak out about the ... Sep 22 Who 1
Wyoming police release surveillance photo of su... Sep '14 Who 1
Great Lakes Water Levels/Ice Update and News May '14 Sneaky Pete 2
Byron Center Dating
Find my Match

Byron Center Jobs