Man stabbed by brother, injuries "sub...

Man stabbed by brother, injuries "substantial"

There are 23 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Jan 13, 2009, titled Man stabbed by brother, injuries "substantial". In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A man suffered "substantial" injuries, after his brother stabbed him outside a Byron Center condominum complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Grand Rapids, MI

#23 Jan 13, 2009
John Q Public wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he stabbed his brother, im sure he knows that he probably wont get away with it. I wouldnt be suprised if he already turned himself in or they have him in custody.
What if he WAS arrested and bonded out? He is still out there roaming the streets. Then what are you going to do if you "accidently run into him"
The guy probably isnt a threat to the general public anyway.
What, unless he was defending himself against an attack with deadly force by his brother,this guy is not getting out on bond if he stuck a knive in his brother's chest.
watching from afar

Shelbyville, MI

#24 Jan 14, 2009
If you only knew the history of these two and the actual weapon.....although I wish no harm on either of these boys, they are not a great asset to society. I hope that the one in the hospital pulls through, and that the other one will turn himself in soon. He is not alone, and we all worry about his company and their safety.
A Girl that Wants to Know

Allegan, MI

#25 Jan 14, 2009
Why haven't the police released the names of this wonderful family yet?? I think I may have a clue as to who it is. Alittle embarassing I guess, huh! The brother that did it is a slime ball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wyoming homeowners oppose plan for more rental ... Mon Chaquitta 2
Farmers Disposal in Dorr MI legitimate company? (Nov '11) May 19 Ken Evans 44
las vegas cabana reservations May 14 shawndymond 2
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers May 11 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 85
justice for little billy Apr '15 someonecares- 1
jason lueer (Nov '07) Oct '14 the kids 9
News Great Lakes Water Levels/Ice Update and News (May '14) May '14 Sneaky Pete 2
More from around the web

Byron Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]