Man stabbed by brother, injuries "substantial"

Full story: WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan

A man suffered "substantial" injuries, after his brother stabbed him outside a Byron Center condominum complex.
Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated Jan 14, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Judged:

John Q Public wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he stabbed his brother, im sure he knows that he probably wont get away with it. I wouldnt be suprised if he already turned himself in or they have him in custody.
What if he WAS arrested and bonded out? He is still out there roaming the streets. Then what are you going to do if you "accidently run into him"
The guy probably isnt a threat to the general public anyway.
What, unless he was defending himself against an attack with deadly force by his brother,this guy is not getting out on bond if he stuck a knive in his brother's chest.
watching from afar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

If you only knew the history of these two and the actual weapon.....although I wish no harm on either of these boys, they are not a great asset to society. I hope that the one in the hospital pulls through, and that the other one will turn himself in soon. He is not alone, and we all worry about his company and their safety.
A Girl that Wants to Know

Allegan, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

Why haven't the police released the names of this wonderful family yet?? I think I may have a clue as to who it is. Alittle embarassing I guess, huh! The brother that did it is a slime ball.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Byron Center Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Byron Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••