Man stabbed by brother, injuries "substantial"

There are 20 comments on the Jan 13, 2009, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story titled Man stabbed by brother, injuries "substantial". In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A man suffered "substantial" injuries, after his brother stabbed him outside a Byron Center condominum complex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bailie

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Jan 13, 2009
Now that's what i call brotherly love...hope the
guy will be OK
john d

Richland, MI

#3 Jan 13, 2009
when someone calls "shotgun," dont argue with them. they called it first.
idunno

Detroit, MI

#4 Jan 13, 2009
what jerks..........
officer on scene

Jackson, MI

#5 Jan 13, 2009
john d wrote:
when someone calls "shotgun," dont argue with them. they called it first.
No matter who it is give them your wallet.
lost in translation

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Jan 13, 2009
Yeah...and in years to come, this is ia story they will share with the grand kids!

Since: Sep 08

Saint Joseph, MI

#7 Jan 13, 2009
Another case where they know who did it and don't give us a description. I heard this last night and I think the guy is driving a pickup with his name on the side of it but god forbid TV 8 give us that info.
Jerry

Caledonia, MI

#8 Jan 13, 2009
I bet their parents are proud of them. I wonder if a sister-in-law had anything to do with it.
edbull38

Pine Bluff, AR

#9 Jan 13, 2009
This is one of the oldest stories that there is" the Cain and Able complex "
John Q Public

Ann Arbor, MI

#11 Jan 13, 2009
GR Pete wrote:
Another case where they know who did it and don't give us a description. I heard this last night and I think the guy is driving a pickup with his name on the side of it but god forbid TV 8 give us that info.
They obviously know who did it, so why do you feel the need for a "discription"?

The cops know who it is, and im sure his Brother (the victim) will give the Police all the information they need. LIke his address for starters.
Anonymous

AOL

#12 Jan 13, 2009
Talk about dysfunctional!
Red headed step child

Marion, MI

#13 Jan 13, 2009
WOW....I bet the holidsys were fun at their place! Hope the injured one makes a full recovery!
shawn

Byron Center, MI

#14 Jan 13, 2009
that guy is DUMB.

Saint Joseph, MI

#15 Jan 13, 2009
John Q Public wrote:
<quoted text>
They obviously know who did it, so why do you feel the need for a "discription"?
The cops know who it is, and im sure his Brother (the victim) will give the Police all the information they need. LIke his address for starters.
So we don't accidently run into the jerk,#1. Second so that if one of us stumbles into the truck they are looking for with the guys name on the side of it we can call the cops and tell them so that this jerk does not stumble into someone else and stab them. If you stabbed your brother would you go home? Now maybe this guy will but that would be the last place many folks would go and he might be desperate. We would all be safer having this information.
RealAmerican

Royal Oak, MI

#16 Jan 13, 2009
John Q Public wrote:
<quoted text>
The new's will not say things to a story that they are not sure of, If they do they would probably have a law suit against them.

Saint Joseph, MI

#17 Jan 13, 2009
John Q Public wrote:
<quoted text>
It's de not di by the way.
Hey

United States

#18 Jan 13, 2009
why do u need a description--he must be black it said he was stabbed by a "brother".
Deep Thinker

Troy, MI

#19 Jan 13, 2009
Two idiots high and drunk off meth and Jack D.

Hope the injured will be okay.
Rico

Holland, MI

#20 Jan 13, 2009
Well Hey considering it did happen in Byron Center, I'm guessing he's not black but some inbreed redneck. Maybe they were arguing over who gets to f*ck the sister.

Jackass.
Exactly

Troy, MI

#21 Jan 13, 2009
Rico wrote:
Well Hey considering it did happen in Byron Center, I'm guessing he's not black but some inbreed redneck. Maybe they were arguing over who gets to f*ck the sister.
I agree-its easier to blame some one black because its so difficult to believe that whites commit crime too.
John Q Public

Ann Arbor, MI

#22 Jan 13, 2009
GR Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
So we don't accidently run into the jerk,#1. Second so that if one of us stumbles into the truck they are looking for with the guys name on the side of it we can call the cops and tell them so that this jerk does not stumble into someone else and stab them. If you stabbed your brother would you go home? Now maybe this guy will but that would be the last place many folks would go and he might be desperate. We would all be safer having this information.
Well he stabbed his brother, im sure he knows that he probably wont get away with it. I wouldnt be suprised if he already turned himself in or they have him in custody.

What if he WAS arrested and bonded out? He is still out there roaming the streets. Then what are you going to do if you "accidently run into him"

The guy probably isnt a threat to the general public anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers Apr 22 Brian_G 65
justice for little billy Apr 2 someonecares- 1
jason lueer (Nov '07) Oct '14 the kids 9
News Great Lakes Water Levels/Ice Update and News (May '14) May '14 Sneaky Pete 2
News Fatal accident on 44th Street in Grandville (Nov '07) Mar '14 Jennifer 21
Review: East West Manual Therapy & SPA (Oct '13) Oct '13 joe schmo 1
News Customers complain about local mechanic (Apr '13) May '13 Donna 4
More from around the web

Byron Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]