Former Byron Center School Board Pres...

Former Byron Center School Board President and Wife Arraigned

There are 1 comment on the WXMI-TV Grand Rapids story from Aug 6, 2009, titled Former Byron Center School Board President and Wife Arraigned. In it, WXMI-TV Grand Rapids reports that:

In a suit and dress, Mike and Lisa Marshall were taken to jail in handcuffs and leg chains.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXMI-TV Grand Rapids.

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Aug 10, 2009
I'm glad to hear that the Marshalls got prosecuted and with MIKE getting at least 15 years in prison and LISA getting a 2 and a half year sentence. I HOPE THEY LOSE THEIR HOME IT IN ADDITION TO IT! I KNEW the victim, Jan Wever from GOOD NEIGHBOR CAFE at Kentwood Community Church. I ALSO knew one of her sisters where I go to Church. Her sister is one of my dad's friends inter-relatives so that hits me ALL THE MORE! I'M GLAD TO HEAR THAT THE MARSHALLS GOT PROSECUTED! BOB TRUCK, KENTWOOD, MICHIGAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Husband and wife in trouble after drug bust in ... Oct '15 Mr Wiggley 2
Farmers Disposal in Dorr MI legitimate company? (Nov '11) Aug '15 bill from moline 46
DeVere Construction Superintendent/ Supervisor ... Aug '15 GetYourMoneyBack 1
News Parent group, childcare center host diaper driv... Jul '15 Ian 4
News Boy With Autism Gets A Special Gift At Field Day Jun '15 Really 23
News Holland mall's $25M makeover will bring in 2 ne... Jun '15 gone_bad 3
jason lueer (Nov '07) Oct '14 the kids 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Byron Center Mortgages