1 dead, 2 hurt in Dorr Township crash

1 dead, 2 hurt in Dorr Township crash

There are 4 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from May 11, 2009, titled 1 dead, 2 hurt in Dorr Township crash. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

One person died and 2 others were seriously injured in a crash near the intersection of 21st Street and 108th Avenue in Dorr Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

Walquist Friend

Zeeland, MI

#1 May 29, 2009
Why after all this time the family still has heard nothing from the authorities regarding any form of charges being brought against Daniel Pastoor? He is still being allowed to drive the streets while the family is still trying to cope with their loss.
walquist friend

Hilton Head Island, SC

#2 Jun 4, 2009
this was vehicular homicide. Has there been any movement on this case?

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

#3 Jun 4, 2009
I am so sorry for you loss and I can understand why it can be very frustrating not to have any answers.

There was another story on Fox 17 last night about another accident where no changes have been brought yet.

http://www.wxmi.com/news/

Go to the video section and watch the video "Fatal Crash Delayed Charges"
Walquist Friend

Zeeland, MI

#4 Jun 5, 2009
Finally the family has heard just recently that the person driving drunk is in jail. Along with the family it is nice to know that something is FINALLY being done. With all the interest shown on Fox 17 regarding another death due to a drunk driver on I196 and a pedestrian death on the same intersection were Diane was killed being handled much quicker made Allegan county relize they were dragging their feet. No matter how busy they may have been, not keeping the family informed is no reason. May we have closure soon, it will be welcome. Many friends plan to support the Walquist family at the trial and show everyone how many lives are effected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should smoking be allowed again in Michigan bar... 21 hr Idea Maker 32
Farmers Disposal in Dorr MI legitimate company? (Nov '11) Mar '16 Owner Farmers Dis... 47
News MLK Commemoration Week ends with service Jan '16 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
jason lueer (Nov '07) Oct '14 the kids 9
News Great Lakes Water Levels/Ice Update and News (May '14) May '14 Sneaky Pete 2
News Fatal accident on 44th Street in Grandville (Nov '07) Mar '14 Jennifer 21
Review: East West Manual Therapy & SPA (Oct '13) Oct '13 joe schmo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Byron Center Mortgages