Man charged for arson of his home, Greenville's Haunted Mill

Oct 1, 2008 Full story: MLive.com

The former owner of a popular Halloween attraction faces charges of arson of Greenville's Haunted Mill as well as his own home.

Full Story
Tiffany

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2008
El Barracho wrote:
HA! I always knew there was something wrong with that guy, but I always pegged him as a baby raper, not an arsonist.
Seriously though, who would have payed $2M for that piece of property?
You don't even know Jim, how can you peg him as being anything? Even though he's always been eccentric, he's a kind thoughtful gentle man who would never hurt a flea, much less set fire to a building that housed the accumulation of all that he's lived for the last 48 years. I've known him many years, so I feel qualified to make a better judgement of him. By the way, where did you get the idea that he was trying to sell the Haunted Mill for 2 million dollars? Again, another example of not knowing what the hell you are talking about.
Gina

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Oct 10, 2008
Jim IS A CHILD MOLESTOR. I know of someone who worked for him when they were 13 and he offered them alcohol then took advantage of her. He is a pervert and a scumbag!
You are full of it

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Oct 11, 2008
Tiffany you are full of it. That man is a dirty old creep. If you know him like you say you do then that would be obvious to you. His attraction to children wasn't just towards girls either. He has always been a sicko.
Byron Center

Wheaton, IL

#7 Oct 22, 2008
Jim is not a child molester...13 year olds tend to fabricate stories to keep the real truth from being known plus a 13 year old WAS NOT EVEN even allowed to work on any of Jims attractions. They would have been turned away, so maybe thats how they started the rumor.Just another way of trying to get Jim in trouble. People who think he is a creep or sicko must be jealous they didn't get the attention from their own family or got turned away themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 125
Wyoming police release surveillance photo of su... Sep 13 Who 1
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sep 12 Sybil 95
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Sep 2 just the tip 303
Movie Theater Demolished Sep 1 Oneal 14
Meijer donates $500,000 to American Red Cross a... Aug '14 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul '14 gottondas 5,482
•••
•••
Byron Center Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Byron Center Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Byron Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE