Search still on for missing Byron Cen...

Search still on for missing Byron Center man

There are 58 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Sep 1, 2008, titled Search still on for missing Byron Center man. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A Byron Center man is still missing after he disappeared from his house on Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“michigan weather?!?”

Since: Apr 08

middleville mi

#1 Sep 1, 2008
i hope they find him soon
from another mother

Brighton, CO

#4 Sep 1, 2008
Dirty Frank and mash-if you can't say anything positive maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself. There is a family with many questions and are missing a loved one and all you can do is say things like that??!! I personally hope that he is found safe and unharmed soon. My thoughts and prayers are with the family today.
relax

United States

#5 Sep 1, 2008
This is quite serious..Thought someone would know something by now.other friends?other relatives?
Ex Co-worker

Louisville, CO

#6 Sep 1, 2008
My prayers go out to Dean's family. This is very hard to hear. Dean is a great man and I hope he is found safe and sound. Keep praying!!

“JESUS LOVES YOU AND WANTS YOU”

Since: Aug 08

Holland Michigan

#7 Sep 1, 2008
My prayers are with and for all of you. May her soon be found.

“JESUS LOVES YOU AND WANTS YOU”

Since: Aug 08

Holland Michigan

#8 Sep 1, 2008
Sorry, may HE soon be found.

“Be Respectful”

Since: Jul 08

Grand Rapids

#9 Sep 1, 2008
I certainly hope he is found and is okay. My prayers are with his family.
0verHSdrama

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Sep 1, 2008
This is a really hard thing...and honestly if you can't say anything nice...then just don't say anything!I think we learned that at a young age. Your not helping the situation what-so-ever!
Kyle, I'll be praying for your Dad, and hope he returns safely!!
Kristin

Wyoming, MI

#11 Sep 1, 2008
Myself and my family would like to thank everyone out there for their kind words and prayers!! We will all continue our search, as we hope you all continue to keep a lookout until his safe return. Thank you again and GOD BLESS!!
mash

South Haven, MI

#12 Sep 2, 2008
from another mother wrote:
Dirty Frank and mash-if you can't say anything positive maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself. There is a family with many questions and are missing a loved one and all you can do is say things like that??!! I personally hope that he is found safe and unharmed soon. My thoughts and prayers are with the family today.
Im sooo sorrry it's my first ammendment right to say things however i want this is a public forum don't like it don't read it! I think the man did exactly what he wanted went and took a break from such stuffy people.
my2cents

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Sep 2, 2008
the pictures shown of him look like he is on a vacation or favorite spot, where were these taken and is it at all possible he is near either of the photo spots?
wish you many prayers and hope during this time
What now

Perth Amboy, NJ

#14 Sep 2, 2008
mash wrote:
The man is how old come on now he doesn't need a babysitter. He probably just wanted to get away from his clingy family. He can pick up diabetic supplies anywhere and use his innsurance he wouldn't have to use his atm or credit cards. He might have met someone and is spending time with them as well. Just give it time he will show up one way or another.
Sounds to me like you are projecting your own feelings about your life on the situation. Do you even know his family? Maybe YOU should take off to get away from your family. They might need a break from you, too.
Park Township parent

United States

#15 Sep 2, 2008
mash wrote:
<quoted text>Im sooo sorrry it's my first ammendment right to say things however i want this is a public forum don't like it don't read it! I think the man did exactly what he wanted went and took a break from such stuffy people.
Just because you have the RIGHT to say just anything, doesn't mean you SHOULD say just anything.
Hoofhearted

Gowen, MI

#16 Sep 2, 2008
mash wrote:
<quoted text>Im sooo sorrry it's my first ammendment right to say things however i want this is a public forum don't like it don't read it! I think the man did exactly what he wanted went and took a break from such stuffy people.
You are exactly right in regards to your 1st Amendment rights. That being said, I will use mine. You are a thoughtless and foolish person whose chief claim to fame is having a computer. You do not know the family, and if you did, would not be writing the drivel that you have. I also believe the only reason you write the things you do is that you enjoy outraging people who truly care to the point of their writing back with comments that they would not normally make. There, I have said what I am sure a lot of peole have been feeling. I hope the gentleman is found soon. The family must be beside themselves with worry by now.
Zuker

Redwood City, CA

#17 Sep 2, 2008
mash wrote:
Your a Moron!!! It may be your first amendment right, however to prove that your an idiot appears to be your only goal, so you have reached it. Now, maybe you can just go away!! There's MY first amendment rights at work!!

On a positive note, my prayers to the family. May Dean be found safe and sound soon.
frank

Colorado Springs, CO

#18 Sep 2, 2008
kyle is one of my best friends (deans son) so if you dont have anything nice to say keep it to your damn self. hes having a really hard time......
LJRR

Holland, MI

#19 Sep 3, 2008
This article is from Monday - no update? Just like the gal who went missing from Paw Paw in the Spring - Was she ever found? Kind of drives me crazy that there isn't any follow up on these initial articles.....
Friends

Atlanta, GA

#20 Sep 3, 2008
Dean was a wonderful man and friend. Always would come into work and say "Good Morning Sunshine" with that great big smile oh how I will miss him. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.
Mickey

West Chester, OH

#21 Sep 3, 2008
Depression is a wicked disease. Satan thrives on it. My prayers are with the family. May GOD grant you serenity in your time of sorrow and grieving.
JMT

Grand Rapids, MI

#22 Sep 3, 2008
I'm so sorry for the loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ryder Oct '16 Ryder 1
car stolen please help! Oct '16 Taurussho 1
jason lueer (Nov '07) Oct '14 the kids 9
News Great Lakes Water Levels/Ice Update and News (May '14) May '14 Sneaky Pete 2
News Fatal accident on 44th Street in Grandville (Nov '07) Mar '14 Jennifer 21
Review: East West Manual Therapy & SPA (Oct '13) Oct '13 joe schmo 1
News Customers complain about local mechanic (Apr '13) May '13 Donna 4

Byron Center Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Byron Center Mortgages