Northwest High School Morn Student Ki...

Northwest High School Morn Student Killed in Hunting Accident

There are 59 comments on the Fox2Now story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Northwest High School Morn Student Killed in Hunting Accident. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

One young teen was missing from Friday night's Northwest High School homecoming celebration Friday in Cedar Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
halo2

Saint Charles, MO

#1 Oct 1, 2010
so sad but accidents happen-God Bless the Sargent Family
MDT

Arnold, MO

#2 Oct 1, 2010
ill miss you ryan. RIP.
Mary R

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Oct 2, 2010
I have a hunting bow, and they are nothing to be messing around with, but accidents happen.
God bless you Ryan, my thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends.
w sanchez

Madison, TN

#4 Oct 2, 2010
I am so sorry for your lost and i will be praying for you and family but we all know accidents do happen and God has his own timing nobody knows but him Jered is a type of kid that give the shirt off his back for anyone it is tragic to both families and God will be with all us
Angel

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Oct 2, 2010
It is with a heavy heart that I tell you how sorry I am. Please accept my condolences.
Laura

United States

#6 Oct 2, 2010
Well, now he knows how his animal victims felt when he shot them in the face with an arrow, only fair, live by the sword, die by the sword. Sick,sadistic "sport". And, yeah, I'm a city girl, no blood on my hands.
At Laura

Altamont, IL

#7 Oct 2, 2010
It should have been you.
Hate Stupid PPL

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Oct 2, 2010
Laura how can you sit there and say something so stupid at this time of tragic. Yeah it isnt right for people to be shotting animal, but what you said isnt right either!!
At Laura2

Springfield, MO

#12 Oct 2, 2010
You're serious? They hunt animals to EAT them...Is anyone going to eat this poor kid? Could a deer go one to find a cure for cancer? Deer get us back by running into the highways and totaling our cars. Speaking of which...you should try that.
HSgirl

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Oct 2, 2010
Something so tragic happens and people put up stupid comments. There is a boy that will never return home and another boy that can never go about life the same! I cannot understand what would possess people to bring up anything but how sad it is that a boys family has to bury their child and another family has to protect theirs from crazy people that can't except the fact that mistakes happen. My heart goes out to both families and all of theirs friends to get through this horrific time
Nikki

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Oct 2, 2010
Laura - you are REDICULOUS to say such mean things about a boy that was tragically killed. His family (whom I do not know) is grieving the loss of their son/grandson/nephew/cousin/fri end - and you come on here and such such crap?!?!? Bottom line - IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS - THEN DO NOT POST ANYTHING ELSE!!!!
Pam

Fenton, MO

#15 Oct 2, 2010
My prayers to this family and friends of Ryan. I lost my nephew years ago in a hunting accident and it is devastating. God Bless you all and remember Ryan is now Home.
Maryland Hghts Mom

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Oct 2, 2010
Laura, if your parents could see what you posted they should take you out back and give you a good ass whoopin. How insensitive you are to post that message. Yes, in Jeff. County it is well known that deer have taken peoples lives also. You just need to stay off this blog. God bless this young man and his family
Denise Lentz

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Oct 2, 2010
Laura wrote:
Well, now he knows how his animal victims felt when he shot them in the face with an arrow, only fair, live by the sword, die by the sword. Sick,sadistic "sport". And, yeah, I'm a city girl, no blood on my hands.
How dare you! You may be a city girl but do you eat meat? You have plenty of blood on your hands. Karma always comes back too you hope it gets you good. Ryan was a good hearted KID no one deserves too die at 15.
Laura Is a BITCH

Centralia, IL

#19 Oct 2, 2010
Laura your probably so ugly that u need to be shot in your face .. have somthing like that happen to your child or relative and tell us how u feel dumb*** .... BURN B**** :)
WOW

Centralia, IL

#20 Oct 2, 2010
WOW LAURA
Someone who cares

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Oct 2, 2010
It is such a tragedy that a child of 15 has left this Earth so young, under ANY circumstance! Ryan was a good kid, a happy child, no one knew the huge effect he had on others until this happened. He was a good kid, made everyone around him laugh and goof off like kids do. He wore camo everyday, riding his bike in his subdivision. Wearing his ragged hat and always stopped to joke around with his buddies, always hollering funny comments as you passed him sitting on his bike. He's the kid that just kind of made you chuckle when you seen him. My daughter went to HS with Ryan. He was suppose to go to the Homecoming dance tonight. He won't be there. Some of his friends attended the dance, dressed in camo.
He loved hunting and fishing, which is a great thing for a child of that age to have a passion for something.
My thoughts and prayers to his family and all of his friends that are having a terrible time of not seeing the kid in camo riding his bike....
Erica Thomas

Granite City, IL

#22 Oct 2, 2010
My deepest condolences to the Sargent family. As well as to Jared's family. One can only imagine the pain & guilt Jared must be feeling. This was obviously a tragic accident. Rest in Peace Ryan.
Laura Really

Granite City, IL

#23 Oct 2, 2010
No need to even justify her ignorant comments with a response people. Yes Laura of course a 15 yr old boy's accidental death is equal to deer hunting, that makes COMPLETE SENSE. Please wow us with some more of your knowledge & opinions
Threasa

United States

#24 Oct 2, 2010
Laura, have you ever ate a piece of meat?
Laura wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byrnes Mill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) 23 min Technology 48
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 3 hr yes 1,296
Boys in Girls Bathrooms at School 3 hr RightTheFirstTime 7
Pat Martin 16 hr Who knows this guy 1
Why do people in trailer parks (Mar '09) Tue Nasty Habit 44
shop & save parking lot Aug 31 north co transplant 1
Byrnes Mill Police (Jul '06) Jul '15 Red Neon 3,902
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Byrnes Mill Mortgages