First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bobby Dale Anderson

Livingston, TN

#22 Feb 2, 2013
I dont know who has been on here using my name, but i havent been on topix in years. They aint nothin on here but drama, and people that has nothin better to do than to gossip about other ppl. Get alife ppl and stay the hell out of mine. I have changed my ways, for the best. I have my own house, a nice car and i am completely happy right now. So to everybody that wants to talk shit, they can kiss my ass, and for jessie. What comes around goes around, the bad thing is no one will have to hurt that boy. They will find him with a needle stickin out of his arm, sooner or later. So its just a matter of time before u see his obituary in the paper. They will say he snitched on ppl for his career, and no one will be at his funeral. So thats good enough punishment for me. The past is the past, if u dwell on the past then they'r is no future for u.
army

Lakeland, FL

#23 Feb 28, 2013
what does he drive ?
The Danger

Charlotte, NC

#24 Apr 9, 2013
Kneel b4 Zod wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. You and the rest of your buddies, when faced with the possibility of a long stretch in prison with some TRULY tough thugs, couldn't get that wire on fast enough.
I have an idea. How about, pulling your head out of your ass, getting off the junk, move out of Byrdstown/Hickville, and getting an education and making something of yourself? It just might work, you certainly haven't tried it yet.

You don't know a dam thing about prison
butthurt meth monkeyz

Lampasas, TX

#25 Apr 12, 2013
The Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be that's the whole point. I myself prefer not to go.
butthurt meth monkeyz

Lampasas, TX

#26 Apr 12, 2013
Dogtag wrote:
<quoted text>. Youv broken ah few laws of your own there hot shot!when you propel learn thes words you rights will no longer be trembled .I want a lawyer before you screw me!
Could someone translate this for me?
losers

Asheville, NC

#27 Apr 13, 2013
The Danger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren`t such a piece of trash, neither would you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byrdstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pickett Square Apartment 10 hr apt life 6
What's up with the Farm House?? Thu Jammin J 2
Roger Kennedy May 26 Noseyone 1
who wrecked? May 25 Moppett 3
bettsy May 22 1 who nose 2
corruption at Byrdstown courthouse (Jun '12) May 20 2long 39
Fire the mayor May 15 Truth hurts 21
More from around the web

Byrdstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE