First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hermitwithblues

Columbia, SC

#1 Jan 27, 2009
Has anyone seem Lauren Williams around lately?She is gorgeous!!!!!!
lonely

Allardt, TN

#2 Jan 27, 2009
yea i talk to her bout every week why
hermitwithblues

Columbia, SC

#3 Jan 28, 2009
just wandering what she is doing these days and stuff , what all do you know about her?
lonely

Allardt, TN

#4 Jan 28, 2009
who are u and i might tell u
dirty

Smartt, TN

#5 Jan 31, 2009
She is working at the Midnight Express in Smithville. Those of you who don't know what that is, I will leave you wondering.
a REAL friend

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2009
No she dont! and ppl if you wanna know anything about Lauren then go ask her, she is a very open person she wont bite! dont get on here and start crap thats not true! Lauren has a myspace page, or you can reach her at her yahoo addy [email protected] ..dont talk crap on this site about her
UhHuH

Maryville, TN

#7 Jan 31, 2009
dirty wrote:
She is working at the Midnight Express in Smithville. Those of you who don't know what that is, I will leave you wondering.
hey,i was there one time,those strippers are ugly as hell-o..don't waste your $$$$/
a REAL friend

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jan 31, 2009
would like to know your real name "dirty"
hermitwithblues

Columbia, SC

#9 Feb 1, 2009
I finally talked to someone that knows her real well and said she dont work there but she does work in Crossville.I do know that much.I heard she has a boyfriend so why are you all trying to start shit on here and cause trouble?I think Lauren is a nice and really pretty girl.I heard she is working at the Bakery in Crossville and heard she is gonna try to go to school soon.Thats all I heard.
an old friend

Columbia, SC

#10 Feb 1, 2009
Me and her had a falling out a good while back but I know for a fact that she wouldent do that.She isent the type to get nude for a bunch of people and she use to go on all the time about how much she loved her man.I pissed her off pretty bad so I doubt we will be friends again but I just want to let everyone know that she isent a stripper.I think Lauren is to good of a person to degrade herself.
Steelers

Saluda, SC

#11 Feb 4, 2009
You know for a fact......I don't know who dirty is, but I know for a fact that I saw her working at the Midnight Express.
an old friend

Columbia, SC

#12 Feb 4, 2009
Well if she is why post it on here?Maybe she dont want people to know if she is.Just let it go ok?
just so you know

Lancaster, SC

#13 May 9, 2009
I can't beleive she on her starting all the posts about herself;get a life.
john

Cookeville, TN

#14 May 18, 2009
an old friend wrote:
Me and her had a falling out a good while back but I know for a fact that she wouldent do that.She isent the type to get nude for a bunch of people and she use to go on all the time about how much she loved her man.I pissed her off pretty bad so I doubt we will be friends again but I just want to let everyone know that she isent a stripper.I think Lauren is to good of a person to degrade herself.
look at the contractions this is classic lauren for ya haha, one last time lauren isnet is spelled with a ' not an e look isn't see??? isnt without the ' is also acceptable. this gives you away everytime
well

Livingston, TN

#15 May 23, 2009
Well I think she is really cool and really hot
woot woot

Saluda, SC

#16 Aug 26, 2009
yea yea
just so you know

Jonesville, SC

#17 Aug 27, 2009
Well ,who gives a rat behind????
sid

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Oct 2, 2009
08on20s

Maryville, TN

#19 Oct 10, 2009
No she does not and has not ever worked at the bakery my boy Jeff does all the hiring and she has never and will never work there sorry I know u are Jasons friend and all but be honest Lauren you did dance as "Peaches" what a stage name!!!
Outsider

Livingston, TN

#20 Oct 11, 2009
Last I heard she is done with that lifestyle and has done better with her life and is happy with her boyfriend.Please dont diss her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byrdstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marty 4 hr True friend 2
Question 23 hr adam 4
troy p hill (Aug '14) 23 hr adam 33
Ryan Ledbetter Thu Fluffy93 3
Dusty Glidwell Wed Mom 1
firewood Mar 18 Paul Bunyan 3
Jail Mar 16 worstleadersever 3

Byrdstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance