Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2012

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 5, 2012
 
So my 13 yr old comes home today with seven hamburgers, cooked,buns, the whole works) crammed down the back of his pants and tries to tell me he has something called assburgers disease. Then he tells me all the stuff he can't do, which is everything but watch tv and the computer. Does anyone know what this assburgers is? Is he telling the truth?
Jessi

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 6, 2012
 
That is a South Park episode. (One of my favorites).
nutsofast

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 6, 2012
 
Actually Asperger Syndrome is a very serious disease for those who have it, and not something to be made fun of.
yep

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 6, 2012
 
nutsofast wrote:
Actually Asperger Syndrome is a very serious disease for those who have it, and not something to be made fun of.
so is a case of the kneesles, but who can keep from laughing.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 6, 2012
 
nutsofast wrote:
Actually Asperger Syndrome is a very serious disease for those who have it, and not something to be made fun of.
So that is how you spell it? Now I can look it up, I thought he made it up.
just a dumb hick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

nutsofast wrote:
Actually Asperger Syndrome is a very serious disease for those who have it, and not something to be made fun of.
You ....... have no sense of humor.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 7, 2012
 
Jessi wrote:
That is a South Park episode.(One of my favorites).
Congrats Jess, you win. This post was inspired by Cartman from Southpark.
do the hustle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 14, 2012
 
How does a 15 year old virgin manage to have a 13 year old son?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Well, my boy comes back from his fathers house and just stands there like a zombie. Finally he says his assburgers is back. Cutting to the chase, he had three slices of meatloaf stuffed in the seat of his drawers. I flew mad and sat him down and told him that was real and little kids in Africa had it all over the place. When I was done pointing out how bad it was there and how good he had it here he was in tears.
awe

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 19, 2012
 
poopnostink wrote:
Well, my boy comes back from his fathers house and just stands there like a zombie. Finally he says his assburgers is back. Cutting to the chase, he had three slices of meatloaf stuffed in the seat of his drawers. I flew mad and sat him down and told him that was real and little kids in Africa had it all over the place. When I was done pointing out how bad it was there and how good he had it here he was in tears.
yer a good dad pns, to explain things to yer son and not just hit him like lots of other parents do. im sure he learned his lesson. he doesnt want to get shipped off to africa with all the real assburgers now does he?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 20, 2012
 
awe wrote:
<quoted text>
yer a good dad pns, to explain things to yer son and not just hit him like lots of other parents do. im sure he learned his lesson. he doesnt want to get shipped off to africa with all the real assburgers now does he?
Thank you for your kind words. Actually, I am his mom. You are also right about him getting shipped to Africa. I always explain why he is in trouble, then he can change his actions. If not, well you know the rest of the story.
awe

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 20, 2012
 
my bad poop, i never took that for a ladies name. respect tho, from one mama to another.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 23, 2012
 
awe wrote:
my bad poop, i never took that for a ladies name. respect tho, from one mama to another.
No problem at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Byrdstown Forum right now

Search the Byrdstown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 34 min WTSenior 141,516
Teddy Martin 1 hr Ilike 3
is teddy martin the next highway man (Apr '12) 1 hr showrespect 37
when did misty moles brannum cross suddenly bec... 4 hr Hello 18
Election 2014 4 hr fed up 14
Tim Ford 8 hr for change 4
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr jarda 8,594
•••
•••
•••
Byrdstown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Byrdstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Byrdstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Byrdstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Byrdstown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••