Bobby Dale is home
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Secret Admirer

Jamestown, TN

#2 Jan 9, 2011
Hey, Patricia have you seen your ex yet? He's lookin mighty fine. I guess since I don't have to worry about him going back to you(hahaha). I might give him a call, I'll show him how a woman with some selfrespect treats him. He don't have to worry about me cheating on him. Where is he staying at now? Does anyone know how i can get ahold of him?
just wondering

Byrdstown, TN

#3 Jan 10, 2011
I seen a ghost today wrote:
I couldn't believe my eyes when i seen him. He's got long hair and put on alot of weight. He looks really good, he looks better now than when he was in the military. He acted so nice and polite, i couldn't beieve i was talking to Bobby Dale. Gosh, i bet Patricia is kickin herself in the butt for doing Bobby so Bad. She deserves it for shackin up with a married man. Its funny how things work out in the end. I'm so proud of you Bobby Dale, just remember don't never let no one keep you down.
who is bobby dale?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 11, 2011
your so ignerant vicky using your fake profiles to act like theres a woman out there who would want your son. ya we all know hes out and already runnin with trouble again. he aint changed one bit he will be back in jail before the years up. anything he touches turns to shit nobody would want a future with that boy thats why trish got rid of his ass. i herd he only got out cuz he narked on a few people, wonder why all of a suddne hes running with who he is. setup maybe to seal the deal? anyone know who is po is id like to call him and tell him exactly what old bd is up to. from what i heard trish alkready seen him anyways and said he looked pale and sick, she said she is glad she got a real man now whos dick aint the size of his pinky.
michele

Liberty, KY

#5 Jan 11, 2011
what a bummer!
Bobby Dale Anderson

Jamestown, TN

#6 Jan 12, 2011
To whom it may concern, I Bobby Dale Anderson will not tolerate any person or persons, stating untrue or false statements. THATS SLANDER! You will be held responsible for your comments. I'm sorry that they are certain people that want to see me struggle and fail. My life is a open book for all to see, I don't drink or do drugs. I just hate that they are people out here that want to try and put someone down, right when they are getting back on they'r feet. Ya'lls life must be so horrible, that all you want is to see someone else fail. I use to be the same way until i learned its bigger and better of people to forgive and forget. Also you can check the Clinton County court records to see the terms of my release, Its Public Record. Also before someone trys to quote Patricia make sure you ain't lieing. Your making a ass out of yourself "truth"

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 14, 2011
I thougt Bob was seeing the fat girl that drives the 50 thousand dollar Hummer,Maybe he is movin to Ky.
The Fat Girl

Eddyville, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2011
CtryGal72 wrote:
I thougt Bob was seeing the fat girl that drives the 50 thousand dollar Hummer,Maybe he is movin to Ky.
No Pamela we are and have always been just friends! Why hide your locations tough girl? You scared or something? Maybe you should leave Bobby Dale alone as should everyone else. Who fucking cares what he does or is doing? Call me fat, talk about my hummer, have at it.... It's going to take a lot more than that to bring me down girl! Unlike you I am happy and making something of my life. I don't spend all day checking topix for the latest Bobby Dale news! I just think its sad that you are using him to try and get at me, he never did shit to you!
Laughing in Your Face

Winter Park, FL

#9 Jan 16, 2011
CtryGal72 wrote:
Fat? Seriously? YOU called somebody fat? You better buy a mirror, or if you can't find one that big just look in the pond while you're getting your afternoon drink.
Vicky

Jamestown, TN

#10 Jan 18, 2011
truth hurts 99 wrote:
your so ignerant vicky using your fake profiles to act like theres a woman out there who would want your son. ya we all know hes out and already runnin with trouble again. he aint changed one bit he will be back in jail before the years up. anything he touches turns to shit nobody would want a future with that boy thats why trish got rid of his ass. i herd he only got out cuz he narked on a few people, wonder why all of a suddne hes running with who he is. setup maybe to seal the deal? anyone know who is po is id like to call him and tell him exactly what old bd is up to. from what i heard trish alkready seen him anyways and said he looked pale and sick, she said she is glad she got a real man now whos dick aint the size of his pinky.
This is the first time I've been on topix's in along time. How come Trish went to the jail to see him. Does Bones know that, or is he done gone. I done care to butt heads with you at all. Just let me know who you are, and everyone else. There's no need of putting someone down, when they are alot better off than you.
hummer woman

Jamestown, TN

#11 Jan 21, 2011
Laughing in Your Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat? Seriously? YOU called somebody fat? You better buy a mirror, or if you can't find one that big just look in the pond while you're getting your afternoon drink.
in the past day or so I seen the a hummer and Bobby Dale was in it, if that was you he was with, how about giving me a shoot!!, you look pretty fine to me, lucky Bob, all can say a step up ,go for it Bob, right on!!!your better off , move on, and dont look back
washed up

Jamestown, TN

#12 Jan 21, 2011
truth hurts 99 wrote:
You should be taking care of yourself and loved ones.If this is the Anderson family that hangs out at Bald Rock you shouldn't be throwing stones at anybody. You've got got hands full taking care of your little one. We all know who you are. Its time to back off of putting Bobby Dale down, good grief 11111111111111111 YOUR AN OLD MAN, ACT YOUR AGE
washed up

Jamestown, TN

#13 Jan 21, 2011
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
who is bobby dale?
the best looking man around. He's about 5' 10" tall weights i guess about 175, dark brown hair and eyes.He doesnt look anything like the other Andersons. A real catch. Drug free and looking for a decent woman.
Bobby Dale Anderson

Jamestown, TN

#14 Jan 23, 2011
Yes, I have been with Katie and i really enjoy being with her. We have been talking for several months and we are together now. Who knows i might be a daddy in several months, so don't be supprised when it happens LOL. Katie is also in the process of moving down here where we can be closer together. If everyone is so interested in my life, they're ya'll go. Also i absolutely love her daughter Abbie, she is so pretty and means the world to me. Everyone should be happy for me that I finally found someone, and who knows this one might be it for me. For all you haters out there i'm not with Katie for her money, she's a wonderfull person that really cares for me an i care for her. Just because she drives a hummer doesn't mean anything. I tried to tell everyone that the old Bobby Dale is gone.
washed up

Jamestown, TN

#15 Jan 24, 2011
good luck Bob
Katie

Eddyville, KY

#16 Jan 24, 2011
Bobby Dale Anderson wrote:
Yes, I have been with Katie and i really enjoy being with her. We have been talking for several months and we are together now. Who knows i might be a daddy in several months, so don't be supprised when it happens LOL. Katie is also in the process of moving down here where we can be closer together. If everyone is so interested in my life, they're ya'll go. Also i absolutely love her daughter Abbie, she is so pretty and means the world to me. Everyone should be happy for me that I finally found someone, and who knows this one might be it for me. For all you haters out there i'm not with Katie for her money, she's a wonderfull person that really cares for me an i care for her. Just because she drives a hummer doesn't mean anything. I tried to tell everyone that the old Bobby Dale is gone.
What money? Why do all of these people assume I have money because of the car I drive? It is an H3 not an H2, it didn't cost 50k! Also Bobby Dale you neglected to mention how insane Abby drove you and how you are convinced that the terrible two's are something that "only my child goes through because she is spoiled". I can't wait to see you as a daddy lol, you will pull your hair out!
Seriously though if you were the same guy that I had met in the beginning of last year, as the good mom that I am I couldn't have considered anything serious with you. You have changed though! I believe that everyone deserves a second chance in life and I wish that the people in your community would give you the same and see what I see in you. Maybe the one thing missing from your life has been happiness and if you have truly found it, you will be so much better off! Keep ignoring those that just want to bring you down and run you into the ground, in time they will see just how wrong they were!
Bobby

Jamestown, TN

#17 Jan 24, 2011
Thank you honey, give Abby a kiss for me. If it ain't to late call me, I think dad was on the phone when u tried calling me back.
Whos the hummer chick

Jamestown, TN

#18 Jan 25, 2011
Hey Bob, just where in the hell did you find your new woman at. Why can't i get lucky and find a hot chick with a hummer. You must be good at something for her to wait for your dumbass to get out. Just wait, you'll end up screwing it up over that ex of yours. If you screw this up, I'm gonna kick you in the junk.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 26, 2011
ive known bob a long time and this is all a act. he is probbly just using this girl since nobody else seems to want him. i cant believe this girl is dumb enough to let her kid around him. bob as a daddy ya right. will he feed the kid pills as well? we all know where bob is headed as soon as he is donw with his little act.right up from his house 6 ft under. no girl is gonna change him he is who he is.if u were smart u would just leave her alone and go back to trish since the both of u seem to do well drinking day and night.at least then that poor kid wouldnt be involved.
Katie

Eddyville, KY

#20 Jan 26, 2011
I am so done and over it! Don't need this drama!
Dont know

Jamestown, TN

#21 Jan 26, 2011
haha 72 haha wrote:
ive known bob a long time and this is all a act. he is probably just using this girl since nobody else seems to want him. i cant believe this girl is dumb enough to let her kid around him. bob as a daddy ya right. will he feed the kid pills as well? we all know where bob is headed as soon as he is done with his little act.right up from his house 6 ft under. no girl is gonna change him he is who he is.if u were smart u would just leave her alone and go back to trish since the both of u seem to do well drinking day and night.at least then that poor kid wouldnt be involved.
Why don't you grow a backbone and put a name to your post. This can only be one or two people. Don't be mad cause your life is miserable, you should be happy that he is changing his life for the better. You don't see him running around like he use to, heck he doesn't even speck to anyone around here. The only time anyone has seen him out, was when he was with his girlfriend. The only reason why your putting him down is because your jealous. Being jealous will get you nowhere in life. Your mad cause it seems that he has gotten his life back, why would anyone want to wish bad things on someone. He should be praised for what hes doing, and hopefully he'll be a good example for anyone that has struggled with addiction. He is showing everyone that people can change, for the better. I can only wish that more people can change like he has. As for you bringing his girlfriend and her daughter into your miserable rants, may god have mercy on your soul. You are a far worse person than Bobby will ever be, at least he's accepted what he has done in his past. Are you willing to accept your past an ask for forgiveness. Bobby your family loves you, stick with them and to hell with these little people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byrdstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taxes 1 hr SFBMF 2
closing? 15 hr Paula 15
e911 Fri r2thud 23
Election May 24 Dhill Buy 24
New Jail and Dispatch Center in Byrdstown (Jun '17) May 23 proud Pickett co ... 148
New Dollar Store May 22 joey 34
Pickett County Executive blamed for Livingston ... May 21 sleepy 11

Byrdstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Byrdstown Mortgages