Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Judged:

did anyone hear about what her husband did? leaving her and that baby behind???
tim

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

shutup jessie
robert

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Judged:

i was forced to leave.
Todd

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

I heard she tried to force him to take her last name
Jessica

Monterey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

What? take my last name? HAHAHA
robert

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

she left me and took the baby. and now she wont let me see the baby at all. so shes the one whos in the wrong. shes the one keeping me from seeing my baby at all. so yeah, im not to blame here. she cheated on me and then left, how does that make me to blame. i still love her and miss her but i want to see my baby girl. thats why ive agreed to sign the papers if shed just answer me. guess she doesnt want a divorce.
robert

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

i wish shed at least let me see my little girl. i could say so much about jess. but i wont slander her. i owe her. she gave me the most wonderful baby girl ever.
robert

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

i forgive her and would still take her back. i did marry her and wish she realized i meant it.
Jessica

Monterey, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

Robert you really need to move on. and that's all I have to say and going to say.
james

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

jessica your still his wife so no. And btw your an idiot if you think your gonna get him to agree to a bunch of your bullshit. Hes gonna fight to save this marriage and i know he can. You need to get over your highschool drama and man up to your responsibility. Be the wife you said you would be and swore you would be. Hes been so tore up over you i wish i could shoot em for still wanting you back. But your what he wants. And your what he committed to. He takes those vows seriously. I still think hes an idiot for marrying a slut in the first place and then wanting to be with her no matter what. I thought he was an idiot till he told me what you was demanding in the divorce. Your a stupid retard for thinking you can set the rules. The judge has to set them. And you aint a judge. So you better slow your roll you whore.
james

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

And btw he kicked your ass out and now hes begging for you back so just to set the records strait. You dont deserve him or that little girl. Watching you is like watching 16 and pregnant.
robert

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Jessica I still love you and you cant make me move on. Your being childish, please come home. And your last name will stay the same, im not agreeing to anything you said before. Your nuts if you think im gonna give up my family because you wanted a booty call.
robert

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Jessica i love you and wait for you to come home.
robert

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Remember jessica robl, i could easily spread dirt on you and your family but i dont. Dont make me regret being the good husband.
jaun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

okay, this is like watching Days of Our Lives! very entertaining!
robert

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

I know wait till i start telling her dark dirty secrets itll turn into jerry springer.
Donna

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

What dirt could you spread about jessca/her family? Because I do believe her family was very nice to you and helped her and you out.Atleast until the split and they would have tried then if both of you hadnt acted so childish.
robert

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

She told me alot of things that I wish i didnt know. And they took the only way i had to get to work when i had no way to get to work. She got both vehicles, took my money and now she wants more. I offered child support and she refused it thinking she could get by without it, but she cant hold a job. I still love her but she brought all this upon herself. Now shes living in sin with some other guy after she preached to me about church. That makes her a hipocrite. Shes no role model for my child. And if thats you donna her sister, tell her the law will be in contact soon. Im still gonna report her dad as soon as i can. Im to busy tryiong to get my back fixed. Maybe the surgery will help and ill be able to walk. Only a 40 percent chance ill walk but oh well. I really wanted jess to be by my side, but shes to busy hanging onto some other guy to do her duty.
deveraux

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

The babys not his. It belongs to the guy shes living in Livingston with now. I should know hes my brother and she wont tell the truth because she gets child support from her husband.
Hey Jess

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Whats up Jessica? I'm new aroun here, I'd love to get to know you. I hear im pretty sexy. I'm tall and built with tats. How bout I leave an email and you email me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Byrdstown Forum right now

Search the Byrdstown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min Vet 140,716
beer 2 hr Cherokee 10
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Zeke 8,941
is teddy martin the next highway man (Apr '12) 18 hr Fred is Red 22
does any body no cassie and stacy hutchins? 22 hr MOM 5
sues friendly drive in (May '12) Wed yuck 46
commissioner Wed a better choice 1
•••
•••
•••
Byrdstown Dating

more search filters

less search filters