michael perdue rat,women beater,and s...

michael perdue rat,women beater,and so much more.

Posted in the Byrdstown Forum

yall know

Vilonia, AR

#1 Sep 12, 2009
I seen him the other day and he had a pair of women jeans on. I guess thats the only way he can get into a womens britches. I guess thats why they call him BITCH. I wonder if he wears them because it hides the wires he wears on people better. he is a dead beat that doesnt take care of his kids. he draws a disibility check and works a full time job too. this little midget is getting by with a whole lot. i wonder when all the shit he is doing to people will catch up to him. if you have fooled around with this little man ya might be t-totaly screwed. so anybody else has anything to say about him. let us know what ya'll think about him.
faith

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Sep 12, 2009
yall know wrote:
I seen him the other day and he had a pair of women jeans on. I guess thats the only way he can get into a womens britches. I guess thats why they call him BITCH. I wonder if he wears them because it hides the wires he wears on people better. he is a dead beat that doesnt take care of his kids. he draws a disibility check and works a full time job too. this little midget is getting by with a whole lot. i wonder when all the shit he is doing to people will catch up to him. if you have fooled around with this little man ya might be t-totaly screwed. so anybody else has anything to say about him. let us know what ya'll think about him.
garbage garbage garbage... i wish people would stop posting names on here. somebody will get hurt
someone who knows

Cookeville, TN

#3 Sep 12, 2009
.i know who michael is never had trouble out of him.he's never been mean to me.if u don't like him then stay away from him .yeah i don't trust the perdues they nothing but trouble,thiefs and drug dealers and one's a murder but not going to name names on here.
yall know

Vilonia, AR

#4 Sep 12, 2009
someone who knows wrote:
.i know who michael is never had trouble out of him.he's never been mean to me.if u don't like him then stay away from him .yeah i don't trust the perdues they nothing but trouble,thiefs and drug dealers and one's a meurder but not going to name names on here.
well this must be his bitch and i will tell you to your face but i will wait to he kicks your ass or rats you out so i can say i told you so o is this vickie i think i may know you maybe seen your name on some peoples papers but i will says one thing he is a pssy bitch for ratting out his family. now what 10-4
hmm 2

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Sep 13, 2009
Vickie who?
someone who knows

Cookeville, TN

#6 Sep 15, 2009
no yall know this is not vicky for you're 411.i not going to tell u my name.and no ones perfect and neither are u.and this is no competition.i don't want michael.and oh well what comes around goes around and he get what's comeing to him for rating his family out.
someone who knows

Cookeville, TN

#7 Sep 16, 2009
why do u even care who he dates and shit.all you like to do is try to start trouble.why don't u mind u own busniess and worry about u and quit worry about other people.
901210csi

Monroe, TN

#8 Sep 17, 2009
ok Melissa you can stop now your just mad because he wouldnt give any more money or dope
someone who knows

Cookeville, TN

#9 Sep 17, 2009
ok this is not melissa for you're information.like i said i'm not giveing my name out and no this is not his bitch
someone who knows

Cookeville, TN

#11 Sep 17, 2009
worrying what others are doing.so what what he does is his busniess and not you'res he not hurting u.if u don't like what he does then don't talk to him.and no he not perfect and neither are u.no one perfect we all make mistakes.
wellwell

Manchester, KY

#12 Sep 25, 2009
i know micheal and melissa and i also know is a rat he got his own family and melissa would care less what he does she has a man who has a job and don't have to have ssi and a check under the table and micheal for you talking shit about me one day we will see each ohter i just hope you don't run like a bitch you are you are sure a dead beat dad for not taking care of your kids but that's alright we know they all hate you sorry to say that but the truth hurts sometimes but melissa is over you and she has been for years she just came back long enought to get something on you like you did her and your kids step up and be a man and dad your kids need but we all know you will not do that and for you other woman i hope he beat's your ass just like he did melissa.get a life micheal.and if you are you whore have a problem with us we would be happy to tell her to her face. if she don't scare the shit out of us with that ugly face of hers.10.4 5.0
Michaels new boo

Monroe, TN

#13 Oct 13, 2009
Hey Melissa you dont even know me but I am with Michael and he is great with his son. He has never layed a hand on me. I dont where you got that from. As a matter of a fact he has never ever said a harsh word to me. And from what i understand if it wasnt for you and your big mouth we would have michaels kids. And as far as what michael does it is none of your business. You have no room to talk because you do the same . You coming down here tore lil michaels world apart. He never was in any trouble until you came. And it came from his mouth that he d you so dont be saying all of michaels kids him. If your family would stop telling the other 3 lies they would love their dad. Oh and from what i here they ain't doing a good job raising them because Stephanie is wilder than hell. Maybe your staying in trouble all the time and just up and leaving your sick mother has alot to do with your kids hating you. You couldnt even take care of your sick mother what makes you think can take care of three four kids. I heard you were good at leaving. holla back HO
someone who knows

Cookeville, TN

#14 Oct 16, 2009
michael's new boo.I never had trouble out of michael.He use to work for my father in law.he was nice to me and never said a harsh thing to me.i wish u guys all the best.don't let anybody put u down cause you dateing michael.all they want to do is cause trouble and shit on here
citizen

Livingston, TN

#15 Oct 17, 2009
is this the brother of the one they thought killed rosemary dyer.i can,t believe they don,t do something about that,murderers driving around town like they own it.
someone who knows

Cookeville, TN

#16 Oct 19, 2009
no it not the brother of the perdues but i do know the perdues.
michaels new boo

Monroe, TN

#17 Oct 22, 2009
Thanks for wishing us the best. Michael Ed will be 18 in a few weeks. I cant wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byrdstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pickett County Trustee 1 hr JA fan 1
County executive 5 hr SFBMF 16
Britt meth head 9 hr friend 3
Jennifer Dillon Fri Dark Empire 1
Diana Davis (Dec '08) Nov 10 Diana 9
Billie Williams Nov 10 Just Wondering 1
LP Perdue Nov 8 custard 3

Byrdstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance