i swore i never would

Livingston, TN

#41 Nov 14, 2008
Classy lady wrote:
that area is full of redneck men...take your pick..none have a decent job to provide...I've been there..lol..if you are looking for a future with a good looker...you won't find it in Byrdstown..LOL...back wooded dip snuffers is what you will find...hillbillies...
You call yourself "Classy Lady"?! SORRY my friend, but your hateful and ignorant comment is far from one of a "Classy Lady"!! I two came from a big city and am nothing like you. I have moved here and have been here for 17 years. I have married a WONDERFUL southern man amd we have 2 GREAT southern young ladys!! I would not go back for anything!! I have a wonderful and full-filling life in this "SWEET, SOUTHERN TOWN"!!! You know, you should probably post an apology to save your "Classy" name!!
chisel point

Gainesboro, TN

#42 Nov 14, 2008
Is J.E.F. John Eric Ford?
ima kick yo ass

Byrdstown, TN

#43 Nov 14, 2008
Classy lady wrote:
that area is full of redneck men...take your pick..none have a decent job to provide...I've been there..lol..if you are looking for a future with a good looker...you won't find it in Byrdstown..LOL...back wooded dip snuffers is what you will find...hillbillies...
Let me tell you somethen "classy lady" I didnt get my man from Byrdstown but I am from Byrdstown and I dont appreciate your comment. I think you meant to say "snuff dippers" well my husband dips..and yeah its not good for him but it doesnt make him any less of a man.
I love my country man and I'll bet hes more of a man than any youve ever had! Atleast country boys aint so clean and prissy theyre queer!and they have a little common sense unlike those upidy guys maybe your into the wrong type of man..go get you a real man...a country one!
girl next door

Jamestown, TN

#44 Nov 15, 2008
Whatever you are right wrote:
Winnigham
first name?
My Opinion

London, KY

#45 Nov 16, 2008
Steve Wilber is a sexy man, now girls. Plus he has a Uniform, so that's even better! Hell Yeahh!!
My Opinion

London, KY

#46 Nov 16, 2008
Classy lady wrote:

"Classy Lady", you are way outta line! If you don't like our B-Town guys then you should pack your city ass back to wherever the hell it is you came from!! KiCk RoCkS!!
eyes4u

Monroe, TN

#47 Nov 16, 2008
are they any older decent men in byrdstown or livingston??
just looking

Monterey, TN

#48 Nov 17, 2008
who is that guy that drives a real loud eclipse thru town i dont think i have ever saw him before
thinkin

Chesterfield, MO

#49 Nov 17, 2008
4 Hot guys in btown. . . . J Bandy, Jeremy Williams, Cody Chilton, Josh Wilkins . . .
chisel point

Columbia, SC

#50 Nov 18, 2008
cody chilton writes bad checks !!!!!!!!
thinkin

Chesterfield, MO

#51 Nov 18, 2008
Whats that got to do with him being hot?
Just Me

Gainesboro, TN

#52 Nov 19, 2008
seems to me someone that is a "soldier" should uphold the law. but that is just my thought if the bad checks is true.
more of your buisness

London, KY

#53 Nov 19, 2008
chisel point wrote:
cody chilton writes bad checks !!!!!!!!
Well Cody may write bad checks, but I was told by several people that you sell and snort pills.
thinkin

Chesterfield, MO

#54 Nov 19, 2008
Who?.....(Im lost.....lol)
crazy nut

Paris, TX

#55 Nov 20, 2008
thinkin wrote:
4 Hot guys in btown.... J Bandy, Jeremy Williams, Cody Chilton, Josh Wilkins ...
what the hell is wrong with you if you cant think of nobody better than that i would just give it up! U have a bi-polar fruit loop, a snitch, a hep. C, and a skank. Get a life, some glasses or educate yourself that is the craziest shit i have ever heard!!!
i agree

Livingston, TN

#56 Nov 20, 2008
u r hitting the nail on the head there 'crazy nut' but not necessarily in that order
LOL-haha

Murfreesboro, TN

#57 Nov 21, 2008
i agree wrote:
u r hitting the nail on the head there 'crazy nut' but not necessarily in that order
*two of these guys are totally in the wrong catagory anyway!! sounds like you all are a little or a lot jealous...lol
-truth be known you probably don't know half of what you're talking about!!

“i think it's funny..and u do 2”

Since: Oct 08

MONROE,TN

#58 Nov 21, 2008
boy crazy wrote:
Who do you think is the best looking single guy in town?
WiLLiaM MATHENY!!!!!!!!
eyes4u

Monroe, TN

#59 Nov 27, 2008
what about chris beaty?
thinkin

Chesterfield, MO

#60 Nov 27, 2008
Whats wrong crazy nut... pissed cuz ur not at fine as Jared Bandy? jealousy is a ugly diease.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byrdstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harlen Crossen?? 11 hr livingston gal 5
Married Pall Mall man hooking up with guys 12 hr Farmer Joe 3
Pall Mall man Dec 17 Tech4fun 5
Richerd Danial Dec 17 anna 7
Looper from Monroe Dec 16 Loopersob 2
shoting in static Dec 14 Courtney 249
derek knappenburger strikes again Dec 14 Whatever 4
Byrdstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Byrdstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Byrdstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Byrdstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal