First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fact or fiction

Jamestown, TN

#1 Jun 17, 2012
I overheard a couple people talking; and no I wasn't eaves-dropping!

Is the Doc showing signs of alzhiemers or however you spell it)?

Just wondered if this was fact or fiction!
police watch

Livingston, TN

#2 Jun 18, 2012
fact or fiction wrote:
I overheard a couple people talking; and no I wasn't eaves-dropping!
Is the Doc showing signs of alzhiemers or however you spell it)?
Just wondered if this was fact or fiction!
with his money he can have anything he wants
fact or fiction

Jamestown, TN

#3 Jun 20, 2012
police watch wrote:
<quoted text>with his money he can have anything he wants
No info. I guess but a good laugh, thanks!

? 4 u: What's up w/the name "Police Watch"?
Local

Livingston, TN

#4 Jun 20, 2012
fact or fiction wrote:
<quoted text>
No info. I guess but a good laugh, thanks!
? 4 u: What's up w/the name "Police Watch"?
I disagree with you. It was not funny at all. You are talking about a man's health.
Fact or Fiction

Jamestown, TN

#5 Jun 20, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree with you. It was not funny at all. You are talking about a man's health.
You misunderstood! You are correct, however, in there being nothing funny about a man's health! My comment was in reference to what "police watch" said in regards to his MONEY & being able to have anything he wants! You must not have much of a sense of humor, sorry! Like, where does an elephant sit? Anywhere he wants! Get it? I'm sorry if I offended you, you must be close or at least care about him very much! Hope this helps and makes you feel a little better!
think about it

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jun 24, 2012
Dr.s get sick just like us humans
Pat Fox

Livingston, TN

#7 Jun 26, 2012
He is my doctor and he seems to know what he talking about. he a good doctor and I don"t have to remind him why I came in.It's not like he's real old .
Fact or Fiction

Jamestown, TN

#8 Jun 27, 2012
Pat Fox wrote:
He is my doctor and he seems to know what he talking about. he a good doctor and I don"t have to remind him why I came in.It's not like he's real old .
Well that is good to hear! I don't know why people just love starting rumors. Some things aren't funny to stir up trouble for someone ... and this is one of them!
Grits

Newton Grove, NC

#9 Jun 27, 2012
Fact or Fiction wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is good to hear! I don't know why people just love starting rumors. Some things aren't funny to stir up trouble for someone ... and this is one of them!
You are the one that got it started on topix. Dumbass!
think about it

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jun 27, 2012
give me a break...he probably knows why you're there because you go so often...it's all about the $$$$$...idiots!
Fact or Fiction

Jamestown, TN

#11 Jun 28, 2012
Grits wrote:
<quoted text> You are the one that got it started on topix. Dumbass!
EXCUSE ME! Yes, I did ask a question; to see if it was fact or fiction ... GET IT! Just wanted to know if I was just being told some bullshit, that's all! And didn't you ever learn it's not nice to swear at someone for no reason; especially when you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground!
Fact or Fiction

Jamestown, TN

#12 Jun 28, 2012
think about it wrote:
give me a break...he probably knows why you're there because you go so often...it's all about the $$$$$...idiots!
SAY WHAT? I do not, repeat, do not see him! This comment doesn't have anything to do with the original ?. Talk about an idiot!!!
think about it

Cookeville, TN

#13 Jun 28, 2012
Fact or Fiction wrote:
<quoted text>
SAY WHAT? I do not, repeat, do not see him! This comment doesn't have anything to do with the original ?. Talk about an idiot!!!
Duct tape fixes alot of things, but doesn't help fix stupid...go play in traffic!
Grits

Bakersville, NC

#14 Jun 28, 2012
Fact or Fiction wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCUSE ME! Yes, I did ask a question; to see if it was fact or fiction ... GET IT! Just wanted to know if I was just being told some bullshit, that's all! And didn't you ever learn it's not nice to swear at someone for no reason; especially when you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground!
In your first post, you stated you "overheard" 2 people talking. Now, you are saying you were "told". Which is it? Sounds like you are just some busy body with nothing to do. For example, try working for a living. You would not have as much to time post stuff on topix! I do know not to put stuff on topix that I've "heard". It takes a real dumbass to do that!
Fact or Fiction

Jamestown, TN

#15 Jun 30, 2012
Grits wrote:
<quoted text>In your first post, you stated you "overheard" 2 people talking. Now, you are saying you were "told". Which is it? Sounds like you are just some busy body with nothing to do. For example, try working for a living. You would not have as much to time post stuff on topix! I do know not to put stuff on topix that I've "heard". It takes a real dumbass to do that!
Let me esplain (explain, break it down) for ya! 1st I "overheard"; r u wit me? 2nds I asked, so deh telz me rite; aint dat crazy how dat works? I think some people use topix to get information as well as plain being mean to others, lying & starting trouble. Some have been on here to help others as well, but I'm sure you don't know what that's all about!

One problem (which can't be helped I guess) is that there are a
lot of people that open their big mouths and remove any doubt, if there was any, just how much of an idiot they really are!

I would like to apologize for falling to the level of the so badly misunderstood! However, you & your buddy, "think about it", should learn how to proof-read as well!

Also, it is none of your business as to me being on here, as you are on here more than I ever could! So, you both can just kiss my grits!
Fact or Fiction

Jamestown, TN

#16 Jun 30, 2012
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Duct tape fixes alot of things, but doesn't help fix stupid...go play in traffic!
FOR REAL? OK, that's it! Enough is enough! I know I'm in duct tape country but calling people names is just that ... stupid! I guess it's true; stupid is as stupid does! And if I really needed to, at least I could, it's "ugly" that duct tape won't fix! And the "go play in (the) traffic remark, please; I aint even gonna bother with that one, except to ask, is that what happened to you?

If you can't answer a question, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!
red

Monroe, TN

#17 Jul 3, 2012
I only have 1 comment to make toward this topic which was about Mason and his office. I was terriably sick didn't know what was wrong I had called and called they told me I would just have to wait until tomorrow. Finally my husband had enough and took me to the hospitol after being turned down by Dr.mason and his staff several times not telling me to go on to the hospitol but that I would be fine until tomorrow. But my husband took me to the hospitol any way when I got there i had been given meds that had began to shut down my pancreas.My husband was told if he would have taken their advice he would have woke up next to a dead corps the next morning. Even though I went to Mason's office every single month but no one seemed to care about checking my blood , my blood sugar level was 511 and for some one that has never had trouble in their life with sugar problems ,I was in ICU for a little over a week. Thank goodness the Dr. on call discovered it before I went into a coma and Died! Dont get me started about the privacy policey it's a joke if you don't have the money!!!because if he is at church those rules don't apply to him! My Ex-Boss(that has been on vacation with all there families together) told me all about my private medical records,so who else heard him tell they were just sitting on the church bench talking about my life why couldn't they just talk about thier own and leave me alone yes i'm pist about the whole thing I never even got an apology over it!!!!
REALLY

London, KY

#18 Jul 30, 2012
So lets see! You went to the Dr. every month but your blood wasn't tested. Find this a little hard to believe. Oh and you are upset over your medical information being disclosed yet you get on topix and tell all. REALLY
Wrong Turn

Livingston, TN

#20 Jul 31, 2012
WOW, did this topix take a wrong turn or what!!!
RFLMAO! Thanks for the funny read, I just love cheap entertainment! And there seems to be plenty of that on topix!
war

Sheridan, AR

#21 Aug 5, 2012
god man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byrdstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pall Mall man 18 hr John 6
Married Pall Mall man hooking up with guys 19 hr Colleen 4
Harlen Crossen?? 20 hr Steven 7
Richerd Danial Dec 17 anna 7
Looper from Monroe Dec 16 Loopersob 2
shoting in static Dec 14 Courtney 249
derek knappenburger strikes again Dec 14 Whatever 4
Byrdstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Byrdstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Byrdstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Byrdstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters
NBC Sports12:04 PM
Titans lead Bucs for top pick - NBC Sports