Billy Winningham and Sandy in jail?

Billy Winningham and Sandy in jail?

Posted in the Byrdstown Forum

zoe

Walterboro, SC

#2 Aug 31, 2009
Does anybody know why Billy would have to spend 13 days in jail before he can bond out? Is it because he was manufacturing or what would be the reason?
Laborday

Cookeville, TN

#3 Aug 31, 2009
Anyone heard any more about this?
JimBob

London, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2009
I went to school with Billy I can see this from him. He was a punk in school and probably still is.
Suits him right.
SuthrnBoyTN

Montgomery, AL

#5 Sep 2, 2009
neighbor wrote:
We hear the law found some meth things in their trailer. They put Billy in jail and caught Sandy at family dollar while she was at work. Does anybody know if this is all there is to it or was it because Billy is accused of stealing from houses?
I think ppl should mind their own business and quit being nosy. If its not happening to you then don't worry bout it!! I'm not defending anyone, its just bs that ppl start talking and things get bent out of shape. Gossip gets you no where and thats all it is is GOSSIP! Talk is cheap. Byrdstown is known for it though, having lived there for almost 20 years. People need to mind their own and worry bout themselves and their families and things would get better in that town.
I know

Cookeville, TN

#6 Sep 2, 2009
thats what were doing and we dont need the meth southn BOY BOY BOY
SuthrnBoyTN

Montgomery, AL

#7 Sep 2, 2009
I understand not needing the meth, but its ppl who assume things and do the he said she said thing that gets me. Drugs ruin so many families and take so many lives and i completely agree with not needing meth or any other drug out there. I don't understand why the ppl involved in the busts that were made there a while back just got a slap on the wrist or maybe fines and probation. If it were a real judicial system there, they would go to prison. The repeat offenders keep getting away with it over and over. I am in the police business and have been for almost 10 years and know it would not happen that way in most places. I love my home town and family there but will never live there again. I have no sympathy for drug users of dealers and i'm sure b-town ppl are the same way, but whats it going to take to make a change??
Gods child

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 3, 2009
What is it that the Bible says.... "He who is without sin cast the first stone." I know Billy and Sandy, they are just human like you and me. But I KNOW that they are not trash and people NEED to stop treating them that way. How would you feel if people were ruining your name over CRAP that isnt true?? Instead of jumping to conclutions about them you need to know the true story!!!!!

“Obama said the USA is "one ”

Since: Mar 08

nation under Allah"? PROVE IT!

#9 Sep 4, 2009
Oh they'll be out in a day or two....drug sentencing around here is pathetic.....look at Perry Neal ,caught with dope half a dozen times and then only gets probation.....what a freaking joke.

the only way to clean up the dope is to lock up those that make it for several years instead of letting them back out in a day or two to start cooking the sh!t again.Make the names of dope dealers very public and post them up in public places so we all know who the scumbags are who are poisoning our children.

----------
Yes the Bible says he that is without sin let him cast the first stone...with that particular statement Jesus was refering to a woman about to be stoned for committing adultery ,of which there are no laws on the books prohibiting.....the Bible also commands its believers to obey the laws of the land(render unto Caesar what is Caesar's)and there are plenty of laws on the books prohibiting drug manufacturing.....you left out that little fact in pleading for these scumbags.

Funny how you "good" people can spend your days in here defending dope makers and sex offenders....sad actually.
Gods child

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 4, 2009
No MR MOJO RISIN we are not defending all drug makers and sex offenders, they get what they deserve. BUT I KNOW SANDY AND BILLY VERY WELL AND THEY ARE NIETHER SEX OFFERNDERS OR DRUG DEALERS OR DRUG MAKERS, THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT TO PROVE ALL YOU GOSSIPERS WRONG, THEN MAYBE YOU ALL WILL SHUT UP AND LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
alrighty then

Springfield, SC

#11 Sep 4, 2009
Gods child wrote:
No MR MOJO RISIN we are not defending all drug makers and sex offenders, they get what they deserve. BUT I KNOW SANDY AND BILLY VERY WELL AND THEY ARE NIETHER SEX OFFERNDERS OR DRUG DEALERS OR DRUG MAKERS, THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT TO PROVE ALL YOU GOSSIPERS WRONG, THEN MAYBE YOU ALL WILL SHUT UP AND LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!
why don't you tell us the "truth"? Both were in the paper and both under a 250,000 bond ... sure looks like they were doing nothing wrong. I agree with mojo - people like you are always defending the scum. Now that means you are either family to the scumbags or you are a member of the scumbag club.
Gods child

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 4, 2009
you all that are talking about them are the scumbag that have no life and have nothing better to do. Are you all the drug dealers that are trying to cover your butts. If Brydstown had a better police dept this crap about Sandy and Billy wouldnt be in the public and people bring them down. Your police Dept covers up alot of crap and gets away with it, and when the truth comes out EVERYONE needs to apologize to them and for treating them like crap. And sounds like to me you and MOJO needs to find GOD. But Ill pray for you until you do find God.
singlefemale

Cookeville, TN

#13 Sep 5, 2009
mr mojo risin wrote:
Oh they'll be out in a day or two....drug sentencing around here is pathetic.....look at Perry Neal ,caught with dope half a dozen times and then only gets probation.....what a freaking joke.
the only way to clean up the dope is to lock up those that make it for several years instead of letting them back out in a day or two to start cooking the sh!t again.Make the names of dope dealers very public and post them up in public places so we all know who the scumbags are who are poisoning our children.
----------
Yes the Bible says he that is without sin let him cast the first stone...with that particular statement Jesus was refering to a woman about to be stoned for committing adultery ,of which there are no laws on the books prohibiting.....the Bible also commands its believers to obey the laws of the land(render unto Caesar what is Caesar's)and there are plenty of laws on the books prohibiting drug manufacturing.....you left out that little fact in pleading for these scumbags.
Funny how you "good" people can spend your days in here defending dope makers and sex offenders....sad actually.
i love the way you think. i agree with most all that you say, on most of your posts. You aren't really as old as your pic portrays are you?
Learnin

Cookeville, TN

#14 Sep 8, 2009
Please, they were busted for making meth!!! It was in the paper, it is on record...you idiots around here, just kill me!!!!! They may be nice people, but they got caught cooking meth...No doubt about that!!! What are you so upset for?? Not like they'll get any real time out of it!! No one around here ever does!! It's a joke!!!!!
huh

Columbia, SC

#15 Sep 13, 2009
Gods child wrote:
you all that are talking about them are the scumbag that have no life and have nothing better to do. Are you all the drug dealers that are trying to cover your butts. If Brydstown had a better police dept this crap about Sandy and Billy wouldnt be in the public and people bring them down. Your police Dept covers up alot of crap and gets away with it, and when the truth comes out EVERYONE needs to apologize to them and for treating them like crap. And sounds like to me you and MOJO needs to find GOD. But Ill pray for you until you do find God.
exactly what god do you pray to?getting on topix and defending people who were manufacturing drugs and then calling people scumbags who think they deserve what they get (which will prob be probation).your gods name must be Lucifer and you are his favorite child it seems.
longlostbyrdstow ner

Brentwood, TN

#16 Sep 25, 2009
I am sickened that this has happened. I would never expect this from Sandy. But, we all hit rock bottom at some point. I hope and pray that this incident pulls her out of this nonsense! My prayers are with her and her family!
babygirl16

Allons, TN

#17 Nov 25, 2009
billy did not do that i am kin to him very close kin and i know for a fact that he did not do that.SO SHUT UP ABOUT!!!
u dingbat

Springfield, SC

#18 Nov 25, 2009
babygirl16 wrote:
billy did not do that i am kin to him very close kin and i know for a fact that he did not do that.SO SHUT UP ABOUT!!!
well, babygirl, everybody HAD shut up about it for 2 months nobody posted on this - now you got it started again! I'd say ol billy is very proud of his kinfolk!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byrdstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bullying 1 hr Missie 7
Need new blood 10 hr change 17
Steven griffin Mon Tracy 7
Pickett County Trustee Mon Duramax 40
Election 2018 Mon Duramax 12
Ron Thurman Sun Sarah 1
LP Perdue Dec 6 Abcdef 4

Byrdstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Byrdstown Mortgages