Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Madsen Is Vindicating Larry Sinclair
5-24-10

The Wayne Madsen Report for today is a blockbuster and underscores what Larry Sinclair has been maintaining for years.

Wayne's report is a pay for view service and the following is a small excerpt from it. Wayne writes that not only is Obama gay but it names favorite clubs and a gay dating service run by Rev. Wright that Obama and another young man in the congregation used. The other young man was later murdered. According to WMR, Rahm (the boy ballet dancer) Emmanuel is also member of the gay club.

Begin Excerpt

"May 24, 2010 -- SPECIAL REPORT. Obama and Emanuel: members of same gay bath house club in Chicago

President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago's gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.
continued..........

http://rense.com/general90/madss.htm
gubber

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Yes,Yes, he is.... I don't like him .. I don't swing that way!
nonteadrinker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

you are an idiot now go back to watching glenn beck and stop drinking the tea you make the people of tennessee look very stupid....
tea is good

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Judged:

nonteadrinker wrote:
you are an idiot now go back to watching glenn beck and stop drinking the tea you make the people of tennessee look very stupid....
Do you even know what the tea party stands for ... I thought not! The tea party is made up of independents and conservatives that say we are Taxed Enough Already. They represent millions that feel the liberals in washington (and yes obama) are taking our freedoms away from us. You should watch Beck and become informed instead of making silly little comments on topix. Hey, how about reading the Constitution and see whose abusing it daily.
Don't really care if your gay,black,white,drink tea or beer just open your eyes and try to educate yourself ... the government ain't gonna take care of you forever ... haven't you heard THEY ARE BROKE!
Wondering

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Judged:

Could not care less if he is gay or not. His fiscal policies should be what is on everyones mind. We as a nation, are becoming more and more bankrupt with each passing day. Millions still out of work and millions more losing homes. Yet, he demands that off shore drilling be stopped for a period of time. Welcome to the rolls of the unemployed people.
President Obama is a figurehead. CONgress is the entity assisting in the financial suicide of this once great Nation.
We bicker about stupid sh*t like is the president gay, but cannot see the damn forest for the trees.
JerryBear

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Judged:

Well, I am a Leftist and a student of Karl Marx. He predicted about 150 years ago the very world we are living in today and he was far more accurate than Nostredamus or The book of Revelations.(As Martin Luther said, when he was translating the Bible into German for the first time, "A "Revelation" ought to be revealing.") In the last year alone the billionaires increased their wealth by hlf. That money didnt come from productivity but was stolen from you and me. After the Wall Street Crash of 1929, Hoover pursued policies of "fiscal responsibility" that turned the crash into the Great Depression 3 years later. Money is like blood, it has to circulate through society to do any good. If the rich horde it and sit on it as they are doing now, the whole economy will perish. This is happening worldwide even now and will basically lead to the collapse of the international economic system. We have to pry loose all those trillions of dollars from the hands of the super wealthy and set it flowing through society. Either this is done, or when people see their children starving, it will be revolution. Marx, based on his knowledge of human nature bet on the latter.
"The man who uses unscrupulous means achieves unscrupulous ends." Karl Marx
voter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

Judged:

JerryBear wrote:
Well, I am a Leftist and a student of Karl Marx. He predicted about 150 years ago the very world we are living in today and he was far more accurate than Nostredamus or The book of Revelations.(As Martin Luther said, when he was translating the Bible into German for the first time, "A "Revelation" ought to be revealing.") In the last year alone the billionaires increased their wealth by hlf. That money didnt come from productivity but was stolen from you and me. After the Wall Street Crash of 1929, Hoover pursued policies of "fiscal responsibility" that turned the crash into the Great Depression 3 years later. Money is like blood, it has to circulate through society to do any good. If the rich horde it and sit on it as they are doing now, the whole economy will perish. This is happening worldwide even now and will basically lead to the collapse of the international economic system. We have to pry loose all those trillions of dollars from the hands of the super wealthy and set it flowing through society. Either this is done, or when people see their children starving, it will be revolution. Marx, based on his knowledge of human nature bet on the latter.
"The man who uses unscrupulous means achieves unscrupulous ends." Karl Marx
So are you suggesting that we take money from the wealthy people and give it to the well-fare crowd thats what Obama wants to do.If the wealthy people lose their money who will supply the jobs ?''Since the rich people are the owners of all the industry they hire the people.
What would the well-fare bunch do with the money buy more crack get bigger tv's you tell me what people would do ?
Gas is going to $7/dollars a gallon as soon as Obama gets this next stimulas passed,My idea is that this oil rig exploison was not an accident but a terroist act to finish breaking this country.
mostlyBS

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Yes, yes. yes take from them damn rich white fat cats and let us BROTHERS have it! It's about time white's get it up the back side. BLACK POWER!!
mostlyBS

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

LADY'S REMEMBER IF YOU GO BLACK YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK
curious george

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

hey, mostly BS you need to add "and a whole lotta stupid" to your monker ... oh, excuse me monker is another word for name.
mostlyBS

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

White Power ist tot und wird nie eine treibende Kraft in den USA werden
mostlyBS

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Curious Jurk please translate if you are not eaten up with "a whole lotta stupid"
Ruth Less

Vevay, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

Proof is required for a rumor laced story like this. Where is the membership role. Where are the membership cards? Put up or shut the hellll up
JerryBear

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Hmmmmmm.... It sounds like you have been brainwashed by the Reaganites. "Trickledown doesn't work. It is the recipe of ruin. The Great Depression happened in part because the Crash of 29frightened the richj and caused them to horde their wealth and sit on it, strangling the economic life of the entire country. Do you need to wait until your kids and ggrandkids are starving to wake up to the reality? You hit upon a basic Marxist idea in your comment. We don't have to rely on the dubious generosity of the wealthy to find capital to start enterprises. I have no problem with private enterprise on the local level. It works far more effeciently than government beaurocracies. But when you deal with economic issues on the national level, you need strict social controls or the rich will take everything to the point of literally destroying the nation. In the past this was done by having huge tax rates on high incomes that could only be avoided by investing that income in productive activities. This supplied capital for worthwhile enterprise and kept the money flowing through society. Nowadays the rich invest in highly speculative activities with the understanding that government will make up their bad gambles by squeezing it out of the people. Such a ophilosophy, abetted by stupid voters who have no understanding of who their representatives representatives really represent, will destroy this nation in about as much time as it took to burn down Rome. Make no mistake, the nation's future as well as your own is at stake. I am also against corporate involvement in agriculture. Farmland should belong only to he who tills it. corporations should be outright banned from ownersship of productive agricultural land. The people of this nation are the only true owners of the means of production. If the wealthy are not doing their job, then take their ill-gotten gains and let's do it ourselves. I don't know why you think you need rich people to run everything. As Marx said, "It is up to the working class to free themselves.
Cheers, JerryBear
voter wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you suggesting that we take money from the wealthy people and give it to the well-fare crowd thats what Obama wants to do.If the wealthy people lose their money who will supply the jobs ?''Since the rich people are the owners of all the industry they hire the people.
What would the well-fare bunch do with the money buy more crack get bigger tv's you tell me what people would do ?
Gas is going to $7/dollars a gallon as soon as Obama gets this next stimulas passed,My idea is that this oil rig exploison was not an accident but a terroist act to finish breaking this country.
JerryBear

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Glenn Beck once said that anyone who takes him seriously is an idiot. As things stand now, he is a raving lunatic. If you get your opinions from him or Limbaugh, you are indeed clueless. The rich used to pay 5 times in the 1950's in taxes what they do now. The top 1% now own 95% of the total wealth of the country. When in a very few years they ownm 99% of it, tyhe entire economy will collapse. You will then have the choice of fighting back or starving. We have to redistribute the hoarded money of the super rich so it circulates throughout society to get back a functioning economy. The ruich will not wiullingly do this even if the alternative is the destruction of the United States of America. It will require some kind of revelution to do this. There is qquite simply no alternative.. We are not like the masses of Asia, we will not stand idly by while our nation is destroyed to sate the pathological greed of priveleged sociopaths at the top. Jefferson said we needed a revolution every century or so to keep the democracy fresh. Heas right.
tea is good wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know what the tea party stands for ... I thought not! The tea party is made up of independents and conservatives that say we are Taxed Enough Already. They represent millions that feel the liberals in washington (and yes obama) are taking our freedoms away from us. You should watch Beck and become informed instead of making silly little comments on topix. Hey, how about reading the Constitution and see whose abusing it daily.
Don't really care if your gay,black,white,drink tea or beer just open your eyes and try to educate yourself ... the government ain't gonna take care of you forever ... haven't you heard THEY ARE BROKE!
tea is good

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

After reading your post I had to chuckle ... you think I'M clueless! Why don't you just save yourself time and energy and start your post by saying I AM A LIBERAL and I want your money so I can distribute it to my non-working friends and family. People like you are the scum of the earth, you aren't going to work but you can sure stick out your hand for all the freebies. Then you get on topix and try and act like you know all the answers. Answer this Why do all deadbeats hate the rich? What makes you think that the rich need to pay your bills? What about all them tatoo's you've covered your body with - yep I guess the rich need to pay for them? What about them needle tracks on your arms? I guess the rich need to pay for skin grafts? I guess some Hollywood movie star or George Soros or Bill Gates will be calling you in a matter of seconds just begging to help you. Please post when this happens, ok?
One more question from me the clueless one, If the government takes from the rich and gives to the poor (aka redistribution of wealth)won't everyone soon be poor? Then who you gonna call .....
Eve

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

He's also 1/2 white but does he want to be white?
dummy

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

u could fool me
Eve

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

dummy wrote:
u could fool me
I bielieve he fooled a lot of people in many ways.
JerryBear

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

"Scum of the earth"? if you resort to such incoherent ranting and raving, you are obviously not mature enough to carry on an intelligent discourse. I do waste my time being angry with mere children, it is undignified for an adult to do so. How pathetic! I am simply going to ignore you. My "twit filter" is now in full force. For the record, I am not a "Liberal" I am a Leftist, a student of Karl Marx. I am also a high school math teacher. Thus ends all of my communication with you.
tea is good wrote:
After reading your post I had to chuckle ... you think I'M clueless! Why don't you just save yourself time and energy and start your post by saying I AM A LIBERAL and I want your money so I can distribute it to my non-working friends and family. People like you are the scum of the earth, you aren't going to work but you can sure stick out your hand for all the freebies. Then you get on topix and try and act like you know all the answers. Answer this Why do all deadbeats hate the rich? What makes you think that the rich need to pay your bills? What about all them tatoo's you've covered your body with - yep I guess the rich need to pay for them? What about them needle tracks on your arms? I guess the rich need to pay for skin grafts? I guess some Hollywood movie star or George Soros or Bill Gates will be calling you in a matter of seconds just begging to help you. Please post when this happens, ok?
One more question from me the clueless one, If the government takes from the rich and gives to the poor (aka redistribution of wealth)won't everyone soon be poor? Then who you gonna call .....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Byrdstown Discussions

Search the Byrdstown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 2014 3 hr White urb 13
is teddy martin the next highway man (Apr '12) 3 hr White urb 27
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Irving 141,370
when did misty moles brannum cross suddenly bec... 3 hr White urb 12
election 4 hr fed up 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr Ali Ooop 8,592
Anchor Down Grill 7 hr lmg 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Byrdstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••