Jackson teen gets life in deliveryman...

Jackson teen gets life in deliveryman's killing

There are 4 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Jul 27, 2006, titled Jackson teen gets life in deliveryman's killing. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

The life without parole sentence for 17-year-old Demarious Banyard, convicted of capital murder Wednesday, should be a deterrent to others, Hinds County District Attorney Faye Peterson said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

dmh

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 3, 2006
He deserved it!
klm

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2006
dmh wrote:
He deserved it!
Sure did.
Bobbie Day

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Nov 4, 2006
No he did not. He was 13 years old. No gun powder was found on Demarious' hands. He also would not have been able to shoot the victim at such close range in the neck at his height. Dennis Ragsdale is to blame for this injustice.
tcb

Columbus, MS

#4 Feb 5, 2008
Bobbie Day wrote:
No he did not. He was 13 years old. No gun powder was found on Demarious' hands. He also would not have been able to shoot the victim at such close range in the neck at his height. Dennis Ragsdale is to blame for this injustice.
i actually know this young man and from what i know i do not think that his heart makes him capable of doing that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 2 hr El Rey del Mundo 10
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr White man 21,535
News Officers shot at following traffic stop, chase Wed Jackson_XO 1
Trump should Declare Holiday for Merger Evers Apr 22 Terry 1
News Comments Apr 19 Farts Bonus 27
Review: Quality Outdoor Products (May '15) Apr 13 M Spenc 8
News Critics: Byram leaders all white (Sep '10) Nov '16 TashaB 14

Byram Jobs

Personal Finance

Byram Mortgages