No suspect named in fatal shooting

No suspect named in fatal shooting

There are 1 comment on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Aug 23, 2006, titled No suspect named in fatal shooting. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Police have not identified a suspect in Monday night's shooting in a south Jackson neighborhood that left one man dead and injured another.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

dmh

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 23, 2006
It will totally shock me if the Jackson Police Department even investigate the crime. I am not sure what their track record of solving crimes is but from observing the news it is not very good. I just feel an enormous amount of sympathy for the man's mother and family and a huge amount of shame for the type of human being that could take another life over something so trivia. If Jackson dont get serious about crime and take a long look at their police department and what they are not doing they will be more than just a ruin city. I don't live in Jackson. I live in Hinds County but the stress of the crime in Jackson is making life for my family very unpleasant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byram Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 2 hr Divorce Attorney 491
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr orange girly man 20,307
News Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) 5 hr kkallday 142
News John Lewis marks 55th anniversary of civil righ... 22 hr ICE 22
News Smoking may increase kidney disease risk in Afr... Fri Drilling for the ... 11
News Mississippi will fight Confederate flag lawsuit Fri Harrisson 36
Review: Jackson Lease Sales & Rentals (Jun '11) Thu jenstriegel 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Byram Mortgages