Suspended from a private golf club

Suspended from a private golf club

Posted in the Byhalia Forum

Witch hunt

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Sep 7, 2011
I am searching for some answers on what to do about being suspended from a club on two issues. The first is that a member submitted a false accusation of being sexually harassed in a letter to the club's board. The second issue is that during a golf tournament, my wife had spoken the f bomb after an amazing tee shot. Someone complained and was brought along with the false statement to the board for review. I will have to say that I do not fit in the club's ideal member. Been there for 14 years and they would like us gone. I would like to leave, but since it's a non equity club, the initiation that was paid then of 15k is what I would like back and go to another club.

I told the board that a charge of harassment is a scary thing and we should get the police involved. They said it wasn't necessary. Can I call the police and get it recorded and out in the open since it's false or leave it to a lawyer.

Is there any suggestions on what kind of attorney I should retain in Ohio.
FORE

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Jul 25, 2014
Teach your wife not to cuss and wash her mouth out with Lava soap. Better yet, leave her at home!
Go Pro

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Dec 3, 2014
Fore, he would do well to stay at home with his foul-mouthed wife and watch golf on TV while he teaches her lessons on grammar and proper etiquette in public. I'd report her too, considering a golf is THE quietest sport known to man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byhalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican presidential hopeful makes stop in M... Aug 25 Liberty 12
News Ted Cruz to release bundler names Aug 13 Le Jimbo 9
Debate: Marijuana - Olive Branch, MS (Aug '10) Aug 10 James moore 33
Shiloh Lane Aug 7 Concerned 1
James Michael ragsdale/ally ragsdale (Jul '13) Aug 2 Karma Seed 55
News Parks try to prepare for unthinkable Jul '15 Knee Jerks 8
Scott Andrews X Cop Jul '15 References Given 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Byhalia Mortgages