Tj Turner real or fake

Tj Turner real or fake

Posted in the Byhalia Forum

want to know

Paragould, AR

#1 May 12, 2013
wanting to find out some info on tj tuner he says he is the son of terry and judy turner and from byhaila on a pof account but it seems shady in all kinds of ways so anyone know if he is who he says he is
want to know

Paragould, AR

#2 May 13, 2013
i dated him for the last 3 months. I have 6 kids and he has spent countless hours on the phone and even came to spend a few days with me when he came home off the truck.Then after almost 3 weeks he stopped saying i love you and said he cant do this but he loves me as a friend and he loves the kids and he will come see us. thats messed up and i just don't understand how he could drop 6 children like that. He is a truck driver working for werner and i hope he isn't doing this to anyone else. He has been on dating sites in the last month and has an account on pof. dragonheartt27. Just beware. i was ready to give him the rest of my life and move away. I still love him but i feel im not the only one being done this way.l so beware
2funny

United States

#3 May 13, 2013
Truck driver??? Ha... He works at the scrap yard in byhalia and is a bisexual
want to know

Paragould, AR

#4 May 14, 2013
can you tell me more about him. I have talked to him every day for the last three months. I am just now finding out more about him
2funny

United States

#5 May 14, 2013
Well he spent 3 years in prison for cooking meth, he used to date my uncle too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byhalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flying j trucker olive branch 1 hr 2big4myboots 1
Is Olive Branch a good place to live-answer hon... (Sep '08) Sep 12 RebelRebel 70
Zack Dickerson Aug '16 Bro 1
News Child mauled by pit bull in Marshall County (Oct '12) Aug '16 judy 9
the music thread (Mar '12) Aug '16 Musikologist 34
Looking for Relatives Jul '16 Gyron 4
coldwater trade days (Feb '09) Jun '16 alatha64 9

Byhalia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Byhalia Mortgages