The opening of Black Oak Grille 2012

The opening of Black Oak Grille 2012

Posted in the Bybee Forum

cdub

Nashville, TN

#1 Jun 17, 2012
Reviews? They really need to get it together. No entertainment, no alcohol, takes forever to get your food, they have kids as waitresses who have no clue what they are doing. The owners get drunk on the job. The food is good I give them that but it's very pricey. If they don't change a lot of things they will never make it. I love black oak it's my favorite summer spot but get it together!
Black Oak Grill

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Jun 30, 2012
Thank you for visiting Black Oak Grill. You must have came before we were allowed by law to sell beer. The board here only meets for permits every other month and we opened for 10 days waiting on the permit which we now have. There is live music happening, I did wait till I was able to serve beer though. In the last week the Patio Pirate has played twice and Jimi Holsher played to a full house till 11:30 last night in 100 degree weather. We are unable to get anybody for tonight because of predicted 107degree highs. Musicians don't wanna play in that weather.

Our staff is learning quick and getting better fast. No owners are getting drunk on the job. One may have a drink when not on the clock which may be confused but while we are here to have a great time working, parting and working is not our style.

Thank you for your continued support though. Every day we improve, and look forward to this being everyone s fav spot to hang out. Even in the fall and winter by the way
Good

Morristown, TN

#3 Jun 30, 2012
Sounds good will check it out soon!
JustMe

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2012
Black Oak Grill wrote:
Thank you for visiting Black Oak Grill. You must have came before we were allowed by law to sell beer. The board here only meets for permits every other month and we opened for 10 days waiting on the permit which we now have. There is live music happening, I did wait till I was able to serve beer though. In the last week the Patio Pirate has played twice and Jimi Holsher played to a full house till 11:30 last night in 100 degree weather. We are unable to get anybody for tonight because of predicted 107degree highs. Musicians don't wanna play in that weather.
Our staff is learning quick and getting better fast. No owners are getting drunk on the job. One may have a drink when not on the clock which may be confused but while we are here to have a great time working, parting and working is not our style.
Thank you for your continued support though. Every day we improve, and look forward to this being everyone s fav spot to hang out. Even in the fall and winter by the way
You may want to take steps to protect the name of your restaurant. This article, http://www.foodchannel.com/articles/article/b... , is about Black Oak Grill, a new restaurant in Branson with plans for expansion. Originating in Branson, I would think the Pigeon Forge area would be high on their list of proposed new locations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bybee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime beat 32 min Wondering 1
Krissi 33 min Booyah 3
Looking for Matt Darnell. 1 hr Desperate 17
Morristown Inbred Population (May '12) 1 hr Homer 26
Steve @ Travel Lodge 2 hr Step up and ask 2
Koch foods 2 hr GOYAAGL 2
How old do you have to be to be a paid snitch f... 2 hr Tina 29

Bybee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance