just asking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

i am 38 and i live in missouri. i had cancer and it ruined me- i am for the most part a shut in and afraid of meeting people in person. but i wanted to see montana and i cant afford to and cant travel so far away by myself. could somebody else thats a shut maybe post their email and i will email back. i would like to get letters through snail mail cause it would b like getting a present to me.it took me most of the day to post this cuz i live in the hills and dnt get signal but i will check this post off and on. i am a female btw and will pen pal with m or f.
just asking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

no wierdos please or con artists i am not wealthy or beautifull anymore and i have nothing u would want. i live a very modest life style because material goods dont mean much to me any more. as u cant take it with u when u go.
just askin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

amy.hastings@ymail.com anybody going through the cancer thing that needs ta talk, mine was colon i was 28 when i got sick. i have a permanent colostomy and my husband left over that one. so i can relate to the disabled and divorced. just want to have friends in other areas and knw what life is like there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Butte Discussions

Search the Butte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The truth as i see it (May '13) Jun '14 festus 7
Gender Poem May '14 douglas 1
Barry Beach to get new hearing in Poplar murder (Nov '09) Apr '14 Dardo Morbius 35
JonBenet Ramsey Case Solved! (Mar '10) Apr '14 Brandy 17
butte copper mine- relica Mar '14 livein missouri 1
lost female doberman Mar '14 kab 1
Teacher fired for pregnancy outside wedlock Mar '14 Nulli Secundus 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Butte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••