Tennessee Consumer Affairs says Protect Yourself against Phishing Scams

There are 1 comment on the Sep 23, 2013, Clarksville Online story titled Tennessee Consumer Affairs says Protect Yourself against Phishing Scams. In it, Clarksville Online reports that:

This summer, many consumers have received emails and/or text messages designed as being from a legitimate business such as their bank, a credit card company, a government agency, or a reputable organization that asks the recipient to confirm their personal information by clicking a link.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clarksville Online.

Bill Lewis

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 24, 2013
DataMask is good for this very thing & throw in the plan with AOL & you will have total protection & with reputation you will have every thing you need for online protection against scams in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Butler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barbara Potter arrested for tampering with evid... (Sep '12) 16 hr Sawyounot 12
Woman that works in Silver Lake 17 hr Growapair 2
Need a Nail Salon 17 hr kjhm 2
Hair Salon Osborne Lady (Jan '13) 22 hr sandyman 35
Poll Beer Sales in Mountain City, and why? (Nov '08) Mon Hill Billy Boy 81
Jobs Mon Hill Billy Boy 10
Kendra Johnson Sun Heather 8
More from around the web

Butler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]