Barbara Potter arrested for tampering...

Barbara Potter arrested for tampering with evidence in 'Facebook murders' investigation

There are 15 comments on the Tomahawk Online story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Barbara Potter arrested for tampering with evidence in 'Facebook murders' investigation. In it, Tomahawk Online reports that:

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation today arrested a Johnson County woman after she was indicted last week for tampering with evidence during a double murder investigation where her husband was one of the subjects being investigated in February of 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tomahawk Online.

worker

Maryville, TN

#1 Sep 24, 2012
Its about time
doe resident

Johnson City, TN

#2 Sep 24, 2012
She is probly covering up for the daughter.That gal needs to be put-away.
Sure

Pickens, SC

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Why is the article removed?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 25, 2012
Sure wrote:
Why is the article removed?
It's not! It's right up at the top of this page, I just clicked on it to make sure it took me to the Paper's Article...it did!
sawyou

Johnson City, TN

#5 Aug 9, 2013
She has just been arrested for her participation and Janeel will also be arrested when she is released form the hospital.
SamiBradyFan

Abingdon, VA

#6 Aug 10, 2013
Why is Janelle in the hospital
Interesting

Johnson City, TN

#8 Aug 10, 2013
And why did Washington Co.,VA, do the arresting? Had the mother and daughter moved away from M City?
sawyou

Johnson City, TN

#9 Aug 10, 2013
Interesting wrote:
And why did Washington Co.,VA, do the arresting? Had the mother and daughter moved away from M City?
Janelle is hospitalized at Johnston in Abingdon. Barbara was visiting and was arrested. I bet that Janelle is playing sick b/c she knew it was only a matter of time before she was incarcerated. I heard that she was always "playing" sick and her mommy and daddy were always there to take up for their little brat.
justin time

Johnson City, TN

#10 Mar 30, 2015
she needs life
former cell mate

Smartt, TN

#11 Apr 18, 2015
I was in jail with her. She doesn't seem like the type of woman to willing be involved with something like this. She was a very sweet and helpful woman and seemed very upset that she was accused of even being involved in any way. She seemed very trustworthy. I may be wrong but I Honestly think she should not be jailed right now.
just me

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Apr 19, 2015
former cell mate wrote:
I was in jail with her. She doesn't seem like the type of woman to willing be involved with something like this. She was a very sweet and helpful woman and seemed very upset that she was accused of even being involved in any way. She seemed very trustworthy. I may be wrong but I Honestly think she should not be jailed right now.
Wow! She really had you fooled.
Sawyounot

Gate City, VA

#13 Apr 27, 2015
Would you like to testify rather than slithering around on Topix?
truthwillout

Johnson City, TN

#14 Apr 30, 2015
The trial of B. Potter, J. Potter, and J. Curd begins Monday in Jonesborough.
Tasha

Wilmington, DE

#15 May 12, 2015
Today: Guilty on all counts for both Barbara and Jenelle.
Both got life sentences.
Liberty4UandMe

Johnson City, TN

#16 May 20, 2015
Tasha wrote:
Today: Guilty on all counts for both Barbara and Jenelle.
Both got life sentences.
Probably they deserved the stiff sentences and IMO deserved them because of the extended premeditation of the crimes. They had ample opportunities to come to their senses and did not.
But what bothers me is that Curd has such a light sentence because we all know he will not serve the 25 yrs. Will Mtn. City be blessed with his presence after 8 or so years???
We are all entitled to our own opinions, so I will not bore you all by telling you all what I think about Curd's courtroom account of his own role in the killings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Butler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary ok? 11 hr Sad 5
trash on Illinois Street 18 hr Creekerkid 4
Jamin Blackwell!!!!!! (Jul '10) 19 hr where 7
A Far, Far Better President 20 hr Uh Huh 72
Child hit by car at Roan Creek elementary school Fri Too Sad 25
Safe a lot Fri Curious Man 2
Kayla Jennings Thu Sad friend 11

Butler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance