Stuart

Berryville, AR

#1 Jan 15, 2012
Is there anyone out there that lives in the "Terrace Apts"..? I just wanted to get an idea of how it is to live there? Amenities? Size of one bedroom? Air conditioned, etc.....Pictures......

First-hand accts are always the best. I'm on the "waiting list" to live there, but it's hard to find any info out there about the apts.

Thanks.....

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

#2 Jan 15, 2012
Not a bad place, here is the website;

http://www.housingauthority.com/Terrace.html
Stuart

Berryville, AR

#3 Jan 15, 2012
Do you live there? Are yous speaking "first hand"? If so; let me know......I have a lot of questions I'd like answered..........Thanks...... .Rick

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

#4 Jan 15, 2012
Stuart wrote:
Do you live there? Are yous speaking "first hand"? If so; let me know......I have a lot of questions I'd like answered..........Thanks...... .Rick
Don't live there, cant tell ya the nitty gritty about it. Check out the website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Butler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police search for hit-and-run driver 14 hr superwilly 1
Summit Academy Reform School (Feb '08) Mon concerned 151
Review: LI Yin's China Massage May 25 anonamous 1
Security Cameras in Butler City May 25 superwilly 18
Review: A & R Health Services May 22 Chrris67 1
random encounters with idiots .....tell me your... (Jun '11) May 15 superwilly 22
News Santorum planning May 27 announcement May 15 Cordwainer Trout 15
More from around the web

Butler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]