Montana Mike's Lost YOUR Information

Montana Mike's Lost YOUR Information

Posted in the Butler Forum

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Well once again the media is afraid to say it but Walt Schumacher and his trash of a restaurant Montana Mike's is the place that lost your credit card and/or debit card information. How does a place like that let their system get hacked, and do nothing about it? Still sitting here waiting for an explanation from Mr. Fat Walt on what he is doing about this because until I hear something from him, and I bet we won't, I will never go there again because I really don't want to have to go get cash to pay for the crappy steaks they cook, or use my credit card at the risk of my information being stolen from the store.
Local Resident

Weatherford, OK

#2 Sep 2, 2010
I had the distinct privilege (not) of working for Walt Schumacher and his wife and it was terrible. They are horrible people who think they are better than everyone else and treat their employees like dirt. They have an extremely high turn over of employees and that is because people won't stay working for selfish, arrogant, conceited, evil people for very long. Even if they need the job and the money, people won't put up with that crap for very long. They just fly off the handle at every little thing and disrespect employees and talk to them like dirt in front of other people! They are rude, rude, rude people who never think of anyone except themselves. I'm guessing the credit card rip off was by an employee who has been treated horribly by both of them. That is no excuse but it is just what happens in business when people are treated worse than dogs. I won't go to Montana Mikes because of who owns the restaurant. I know people that would leave an establishment just because they enter it. People all over Clinton hate these people. They do nothing for the community unless it benefits them and they can get publicity out of it. In person, they are the dregs of society who feed off other people to get rich. Just because they have money they think they are better than everyone else. Their employees make so little money because they are lining their pockets with it! Guaranteed! I have no respect for these people and they get what they deserve.
Disturbed

Elk City, OK

#3 Jan 11, 2011
TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN!
WesternOk

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jan 15, 2011
If you follow the money trail then you will understand how these people have fooled Clinton and those who come to USA to work via through their company. Got to wonder how many of these young people work for his business's and when he opens his other business's ...how many more will he bring to Clinton. I think the company name is APEX. There was an article written up about the company and it was not a nice one.
I cannot believe that the City bent over backwards to help them. Also read about the naming of the Ballfields, his contract with the City.
knows

Garden City, MI

#5 Jun 8, 2011
He is still stealing from cards through the Hampton inn. Some one I know tried to get a room there and was denied but still charged for it. When taken to a lawyer he was told drop it and move on bc Walt sues you, you don't sue him.
pristine

Mumbai, India

#6 Sep 24, 2011
i know some of my friends who are working at montana mike's. the working conditions are horrible. the employees are not being given proper wages. Mr. walt is not at all concerned with the ill treatment being given to the staff of montana. one of the manager of montana mike's who i think is an indian is very much abusive. its really sick!
OnTheGo

Clinton, OK

#7 Sep 25, 2011
Mr.Walt needs to be investigated !!! He thinks like our former sheriff that he's above the law!! The people he brings in from other countries think his ways are how the USA is !! What a disgrace !!!! He needs to be with his former buddy Burgess !!
Local Resident

Weatherford, OK

#8 Sep 26, 2011
I heard through one of the waitress at Montana Mikes that he is being investigated for human trafficking for the foreigners he brings into the U.S. and gives them crappy jobs, crappy wages, and makes them have sex with him or he threatens to send them home is disgrace. They are nothing more than paid prostitutes! His wife is just as horrible. She knows what is going on but turns her head and does the same thing with young men they bring into this country. Those poor people probably don't know what their rights are legally but someone sure did. They reported him to the Feds. About Time Fat Walt and His Ugly Wife got theirs! It's coming Walt, better run for cover!
Anonymous

Elk City, OK

#9 Mar 30, 2012
Why do places like that keep your creditcard information stored to begin with?
relative

Wichita, KS

#11 Jul 27, 2012
Local Resident wrote:
I heard through one of the waitress at Montana Mikes that he is being investigated for human trafficking for the foreigners he brings into the U.S. and gives them crappy jobs, crappy wages, and makes them have sex with him or he threatens to send them home is disgrace. They are nothing more than paid prostitutes! His wife is just as horrible. She knows what is going on but turns her head and does the same thing with young men they bring into this country. Those poor people probably don't know what their rights are legally but someone sure did. They reported him to the Feds. About Time Fat Walt and His Ugly Wife got theirs! It's coming Walt, better run for cover!
HAHAHA oh boy you got this right, I am a relative and seems that much payoffs later Walt is apparently now opening a water park in clinton ok he IS human traffic many from all over the world to this country to be his slaves. I know this man very well. I know that he is getting off these investigations and never once has the authorities ever come to ask the only one that could give them the profile and motives that that man has.
relative

Wichita, KS

#12 Jul 27, 2012
These comments on here are so so accurate. Who is ever going to do anything about Walt and Carolyn. They are rip offs and I know. Been around Walt since my birth, so who better to know him than me. So very sorry that he has been allowed to continue treating others this way. I'm his own brother and he sued me once, but didn't win. I kept proper paperwork and his new girlfriend that he messed around with while he was married to his wife at the time, didn't. So thus we won the lawsuit. Clinton Oklahoma had better wise up and I think that the highter grade of investigative powers should do something because apparently Clinton authorities can't. Since Walt is a sheriff deputy as well, there should be someone higher to look into his many years of practices in scams and delusions. Before the Water Zoo opens up their doors and many more will be hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Butler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
put a little iron in your diet (Mar '16) 2 hr mentaheadcfh1 17
Merritt rd 11 hr no 5
Wayne Walters for state representative. 14 hr Juan Caros 50
april baker (Sep '14) 15 hr KandB 17
clinton police dept (Sep '13) Fri MYSELF 22
the real haunted house in elkcity (Oct '13) Fri Juan Caros 108
Child Support (Dec '11) Fri witch 19

Butler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance