Yorkowitz, did you knowingly sell me a broken Jetta?

Posted in the Butler Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Owner of a broken Jetta

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

So, I buy this Jetta from this guy called Chris Yorkowitz. Based on his word that nothing major was wrong with the car I sent him the money for his Jetta sight unseen (yes, I realize that was incredibly stupid, but I trusted this stranger ... yes, that was stupid also).

Anyhow, later I thought is was strange that Chris would not ship me the car, even after I paid for it, until he got the Bill of Sale returned to him; due to a delivery glitch, the money got there first. Chris created a very strong "as is" Bill of Sale.
So, fast forwarding, I fly to Ohio to pick up the Jetta. Also, I thought it odd that Chris never wanted to meet me in person, and he always had an excuse. So again, moving forward, I pick up the Jetta and start to drive it home.

I don't make it 200 miles before the coolant light goes off. I did not check any levels or fluids before I left, because Chris told me everything was good to go, and he had serviced everything. Anyhow, I now check the coolant reservoir and it was near empty so I put coolant in it, coincidentally Chris left me two large containers of coolant.

Anyhow, from then on I have needed to put coolant in the reservoir approximately every 150 miles. I ask Chris about it and he tells me it probably just a leak in the coolant system.

So I leave it at the TDI recommended area mechanic to find out that not only was the head gasket blown, but the engine had a crack in it ... and the cylinder was bored out before and has corrosion on it ..., SO, whoever I bought this vehicle from definitely knew about this problem.

Chris Yorkowitz, it is my opinion that you lied to me, it is also the opinion to two other very experienced VW diesel engine mechanics. Shame on you ... and you want to represent the USA in the Olympics? Well considering how you represent yourself I hope the United States does not pick you to represent this Country.

The Jetta I purchased from you is a complete wash. Is this how your parents raised you to be? What you did to me was incredibly deceitful. Due to your rock solid Bill of Sale I cannot legally make you reimburse me, or make you pay for a new engine, so perhaps I can shame you into it? Do you have a conscious?
Yorky got ya

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Sounds like, as sad as it is to say my friend, you deserve this. How the heck can you fall into something as stupid as what you did?? This guy is an as$ hat but perhaps you'll learn a lesson from this.
Yorky got me

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Yorky got ya wrote:
Sounds like, as sad as it is to say my friend, you deserve this. How the heck can you fall into something as stupid as what you did?? This guy is an as$ hat but perhaps you'll learn a lesson from this.
You are correct, shame on me for trusting this POS! I hope karma finds him for his failed integrity!
I have purchased vehicles, boats, and motorcycles sight unseen, and this is the FIRST time I have ever been literally ripped off. Each specialized mechanic told me that there is no way that Yorkowitz did not know about the cracked engine.
I cannot wait for the Olympic tryouts! I hope he fails miserably.
Yorky got me

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Does this POS live in Butler or Mansfield? Does anyone know him?

I wonder if his parents taught him to lie and cheat, and if he ever has children, will he teach his children to lie and cheat?!
Better things will come

Ashland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Crazy, Very sorry this happened to u. Praying for you. Sadly u can't trust anyone.:(
Yorky got me

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Thanks for the support, but fortunately this is just a minor delay in the big picture of life.

I will never give up trusting people. Yorkoputz obviously needed the money more than I did ... I just hope no one else is deceived by this filthy liar!
yorky got ya

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Look, you're a good guy buddy. I hope the next time you buy, you get a great deal.
Yorky got me

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Yes I will ...

Are the towns of Butler and Mansfield near each other? Do either of them have another online service or some means I can do an "Angies List" on York'oputz?

I thought about taking an ad out in the local newspaper, because my experience with this liar needs to be documented.
Yorky got ya

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

They're not far. Go to mansfield.craigslist that's where everyone typically posts. As for business type review sites we got nothing.
Yorky got me

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Thanks for the info ... I will check out Mansfield's Craigslist!
yorky got ya

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

No problem. If you need help, let me know
Yorky got me

Beaufort, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Chris Yorkowitz, you suck, and your deceitful tactics will cost me a lot of money today.

Therefore, today I will post something on the Mansfield Craigslist, and I will take out or pay for an adverstisement in a local newspaper.

Does anyone know of this fraudulent selling person, at least in my opinion.

Chrish Yorkowitz, in my opinion, you are a disgrace to manhood, and your parents should be embarrassed that you are their son. Shame on you. If asked, the only way I could ever describe you is as being a filthy freaking liar!! And a cheat!! Do you plan on cheating your way into the Olympics too?

I hope you never cheat another person the way you have cheated me!
Yorky got ya

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Hey, I can give info to anything local you need. Let me know a place I can email you buddy and I will try to help the best I can.
Yorky got me

Beaufort, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Thanks, I put an ad on Craigslist, and was able to warn "Bob," but the ad got flagged and removed.

I know Yorky works at R.S. Hanline & Co. Inc., as and IT Manager. I hope he is not responsible for confidential information.

Thanks for the offer of help, but I am already in touch with local people.
Yorky got me

Beaufort, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

I think I need to make a personal appearance at Yorky's place of employment and ask him if he truly lied to me, and cheated me? You can tell a lot from a person by their eyes when they are lying to you.

Here is his signature information from his email ... does anyhone know him?

https://www.mcpvirtualbusinesscard.com/VBCSer...
Yorky got me

Beaufort, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

I want to get the word out ...

http://mansfield.craigslist.org/rnr/360018654...
Penny

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Looks like he lives in Butler Ohio and is about 32 years old
Yorky got me

Beaufort, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Disappointing, that an individual 32 years old would still be cheat and lie. It says a lot about his moral character. I hope his parents did not raise him to be a cheater, and I am sure they too would be truly disappointed in him and the way he swindled me.

Chris Yorkowitz must be a salesman or work alone. I would hate to think that he manages people professionally.
Yorky got me

Beaufort, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Google Bing

Chis Yorkowitz

ebay autotrader

VIN Jetta

Butler OH Ohio

If your Google search, Bing search or your due diligence brought you here, do not buy a car from this man. I have discovered that he was not truthful to me, meaning, in my opinion he is s liar and a cheater. He will not be on Angie's List, but hopefully Topix wiill help get the word out on him.
Yorky got me

Beaufort, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

From other thread ...

http://www.topix.com/forum/post/reply
Ugotschwucked wrote:
Consider yourself lucky then! I hope you get screwed over more now. If it seems too good to be true well..... I'm sure you being a grown boy should know the rest..
Man boy, what is your point? Wishing me ill will or harm for speaking out regarding a negative experience, and sharing this unfortunate experience about Chris Yorkowitz on Topix?

So, because I trusted someone after hearing him explain to me about his car and between he, his girlfriend and his family they collectively owned five (5) Jettas, and how he personally and meticulously maintains all of them, and how he is trustworthy because he is training for the Olympics ... so, you hope that I get "screwed over more now," because I trusted this man?

This deal was not too good to be true; it was simply a used car purchase, so you your cliché comment is not applicable. It is evident you are either Chris himself, or someone that hopes to support him ... due to the fact that you are attacking me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Butler Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Butler Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••