Shoplifting ring hits Lowe's, distrac...

Shoplifting ring hits Lowe's, distracts Managers and Loss Prevention at Returns Desk

There are 3 comments on the www.dailyrecord.com story from Jun 17, 2008, titled Shoplifting ring hits Lowe's, distracts Managers and Loss Prevention at Returns Desk. In it, www.dailyrecord.com reports that:

Two people were arrested in connection with shoplifting various items from the Lowe's on Route 23 North on Thursday afternoon. Borough police had responded to the store shortly after 2:30 p.m. on the report of shoplifting in progress and found one person had been detained by store personnel and other individuals involved had already left the store in vehicles or on foot. Lowe's officials told police a woman had entered the store and attempted to return chain saws. The transaction appeared suspicious, prompting the interest of store management and store loss prevention. While the woman was questioned, other people allegedly began loading carts with merchandise with one group leaving the store with gas grills that they began loading into a truck. Neil Smiley, 31, of Old Forge, Pa., and Jamey Mead, 29, of Reeders, Pa., were charged with shoplifting and taken to the Morris County jail in lieu of $20,000 bail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailyrecord.com.

looky_lu

Amsterdam, NY

#1 Jun 18, 2008
Finally! It's reassuring to see that someone is doing their job! I think it has become common knowledge to too many thieves that Lowe's is the place to go...It's about time the culprits are getting caught! Keep up the good work!
Ryan

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Oct 21, 2008
Eyesthere digital video [email protected] ere.com
Billy Kozie

Bronx, NY

#4 Oct 24, 2008
Poor people. They should have them them have the grills to cook what little food they must have:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Butler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlene mckenny is a prostitute in riverdale nj 1 hr Hannibal32112 1
O'Dowd....trash (Feb '16) Dec 7 Deli 5
Please tell Martha Scola Dec 4 squealer 2
Will anyone important listen to to my story Nov '17 Hannibal32112 1
In Wanaque, NJ - think twice before voting for ... (May '06) Nov '17 Allways right 10
News Fight between teens in Oakland leads to no arrests Oct '17 Kid at party 1
News RHONJ: Manzo brothers pull out of Rt. 23 castle Oct '17 citizenquestion 1

Butler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Butler Mortgages