Posted in the Bush Forum

where is it

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Where is Marvin Gardens located.Never heard of it except on a monopoly board
hahaha

London, KY

#4 Jun 21, 2012
Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

Do they take Monopoly money?

Lol... Sorry when I saw this I thought of Monopoly...
oh please

Mount Vernon, KY

#8 Jun 25, 2012
Good thing you moved they dont put up with crap out there they get rid of the people that causes problems. Who would live with skunks and opossums who would do that??? They have so many people moving in and out monthly who could keep a place like that without problems when you have people trashing the places weekly. They give people a place to live when they cant rent from anyone else. Meth is cooked in about every other house in london anymore so who knows what kind of place anyone rents anymore. It's a sad thing what goes on anymore.
Yeah

London, KY

#10 Aug 5, 2012
oh please wrote:
Good thing you moved they dont put up with crap out there they get rid of the people that causes problems. Who would live with skunks and opossums who would do that??? They have so many people moving in and out monthly who could keep a place like that without problems when you have people trashing the places weekly. They give people a place to live when they cant rent from anyone else. Meth is cooked in about every other house in london anymore so who knows what kind of place anyone rents anymore. It's a sad thing what goes on anymore.
Yeah and charge you 400 a month to live in nastiness... They keep the problem people.. They don't care if people cause problem as long as they make money off their cheap, nasty trailers with paper walls.. My mom just moved out of there today and I am so glad she did.. No one move into that trailer on Creekway Drive where she lived because it has a water leak where the washer and dryer hooks up at!!!, the hot water in the kitchen won't work, and like I said badly insulated with paper walls..
Resident

London, KY

#11 May 3, 2013
I live here off reams... I have a brand new trailer that is nicer that most small houses ... I've heard the apartment area in the roughest part... But I have met nothing but nice people and no one has bothered any of my stuff... Yeah there is some wild folk here... It's like that everywhere but that's the good part about the cops always patrolling the area it's keeps everyone in check... When I moved in I expected I'd have to beat someone's ass the first month but its calm and people repect my space and that's all I ask for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump 45 hillary 42 20 min great news 4
crooked sick hillary lies again 25 min great news 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 152,024
King buffet Chinese food 1 hr wise man say 6
Trump Losing by a Landslide Would Heal Nation 2 hr He11 O 4
Donald Trump Is a Consistent, Brazen, Serial Liars 3 hr proud American 6
Hillary Endorsed by the US Communist Party 3 hr Lmao 12

Bush Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bush Mortgages