Drunk Republicans
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Good News

London, KY

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Kelsey Copper big time republican busted DUI.keep them drunk republicans off the road,good job KSP.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#7 Jul 29, 2013
B Man

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 30, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
Deflection noted, but again no one cares about crazy Muslims or Democrats from another state. These links you list don't even involve people from or in Kentucky.

Kelsey Cooper is/was a spokeswoman for the Kentucky state GOP.

Have you seen her mugshot? LOL

http://www.kentucky.com/2013/07/29/2738529/ke...

Think she could ease up on the eye liner and hair dye just a little?
B Man

Lexington, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2013
She failed multiple field sobriety checks and a Breathalyzer test, which showed her blood alcohol level at 0.184, according to the citation. It is illegal in Kentucky to drive with a blood alcohol level of 0.08 or higher.

Lexington-Fayette Urban County jail records show that Cooper was released Sunday. She is to be arraigned Aug. 1 in Fayette District Court.

Cooper did not respond to emails or phone messages about the arrest.

Cooper is from Los Angeles. She worked as a communications desk coordinator for the 2012 Romney for President campaign and worked with Meg Whitman's unsuccessful campaign for governor of California in 2010.

Cooper, a former intern at Fox News Channel, is a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2013/07/29/2738529/ke...

She was a Fox News intern? LOL

Wonder how much drinking she did with ol' Mormon Mitt on the campaign trail?

=D
Ralph

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Jul 30, 2013
Wiener, Pelosi, Obama, Holder, F&F, Benghazi, IRS, DOJ, Economy, Jobs, AP and you wonder why a republican has to take a drink?

Hope she was safe and had fun.
dumb or dumber

Dallas, TX

#13 Jul 30, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Wiener, Pelosi, Obama, Holder, F&F, Benghazi, IRS, DOJ, Economy, Jobs, AP and you wonder why a republican has to take a drink?
it all bushes fault.
Doubt

Manchester, KY

#14 Jul 30, 2013
It appears this little gal hopes to be a career political operative. So alcohol fits in to the pattern. If I had to work with politicians everyday, be they democrats or republicans, I would have to stay drunk to keep my sanity.
B Man

Lexington, KY

#15 Jul 30, 2013
dumb or dumber wrote:
<quoted text>it all bushes fault.
I blame Obama personally. Pelosi and Harry Reid probably had something to do with it also.

3 drinks =.184 BAC? Yeah right!!!
B Man

Lexington, KY

#16 Jul 30, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Wait, aren't you a die-hard teetotaling NO! voter?

How hilarious. Not okay for local London folks to buy beer and take it home(getting drunk in public at restaurants A-OK), but you will excuse some California Republican who drives on Kentucky streets stumbling drunk?

LOL

Tell us more about who represents San Francisco or some senator from Nevada, that's really relevant to a DUI case in Kentucky involving the Kentucky Republican Party.
uuummm

London, KY

#17 Jul 30, 2013
B Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't follow the troll down the path of switched subjects.
This thread is about a DUI arrest, not rape or Muslims or Democrats.
LOL! Guilty as charged, I'm afraid.
Ralph wrote:
"Hope she was safe and had fun."

Driving while intoxicated is never safe and I seriously doubt she thinks any of this is fun right now!
Fox News

London, KY

#18 Jul 30, 2013
B Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, aren't you a die-hard teetotaling NO! voter?
How hilarious. Not okay for local London folks to buy beer and take it home(getting drunk in public at restaurants A-OK), but you will excuse some California Republican who drives on Kentucky streets stumbling drunk?
LOL
Tell us more about who represents San Francisco or some senator from Nevada, that's really relevant to a DUI case in Kentucky involving the Kentucky Republican Party.
You are 100% right.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#21 Jul 30, 2013
I like how back when Bush was in office (that's to elucidate the time period because I can't remember which year it occurred) a bunch of Republican VIPs got caught using RNC funds to pay for a night of booze and women at a Florida strip club. If I remember correctly it may have been an bondage S&M themed club. But that (the S&M club) may have been the time some were caught doing the same thing in New York.

Sorry, I looked it up. I had both incorrect (although they did go to strip clubs using Republican funds in Florida and New York). The bondage club was when they got caught using party funds in West Hollywood.

#22 Jul 30, 2013
The year was 2010.

But you'll be happy to know the Republican leaders 'do' fully support homosexuals. And here I've been putting them down because I didn't think they did. The bondage-themed nightclub, along with regular bondage and S&M, also featured topless women dancers imitating lesbian sex.

Wow ..... your party really knows how to party, considering they're using the money you guys donate to them.
whats going on

London, KY

#23 Jul 30, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
The year was 2010.
But you'll be happy to know the Republican leaders 'do' fully support homosexuals. And here I've been putting them down because I didn't think they did. The bondage-themed nightclub, along with regular bondage and S&M, also featured topless women dancers imitating lesbian sex.
Wow ..... your party really knows how to party, considering they're using the money you guys donate to them.
I wouldn't have the faintest idea how to find a club like that except ask a repub politican.

#24 Jul 30, 2013
uuummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives expect rape victims to carry the rapist's child to term. Would the rapist then have legal right to the child? He would be the biological father. Will he get visitation after prison? Or will the girl be forced to bring the baby to visit him in prison? What if the girl dies, would the rapist get custody if he becomes a repentant Christian...
In some States it 'is' legal for a rapist to gain visitation rights. That has to be horrible for a victim.

Can you imagine the Republican way ..... being raped, then forced to have his baby, followed by a court order to give visitation rights?

It's been used by rapists and unethical attorneys in those States to extort or blackmail a victim into dropping the rape charges. If she drops the charges the rapist will agree to sign that he'll never seek custody or visitation.
uuummm

London, KY

#26 Jul 30, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
In some States it 'is' legal for a rapist to gain visitation rights. That has to be horrible for a victim.
Can you imagine the Republican way ..... being raped, then forced to have his baby, followed by a court order to give visitation rights?
It's been used by rapists and unethical attorneys in those States to extort or blackmail a victim into dropping the rape charges. If she drops the charges the rapist will agree to sign that he'll never seek custody or visitation.
Yeah, just google it and you will find several cases happening around the country. I an older woman and I really fear for you younger women in this country. I grew up in the 70's just when women were fighting for more freedom and rights. I am afraid they are taking the country back and it is scary!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#28 Jul 30, 2013
B Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflection noted, but again no one cares about crazy Muslims or Democrats from another state. These links you list don't even involve people from or in Kentucky.
Kelsey Cooper is/was a spokeswoman for the Kentucky state GOP.
Have you seen her mugshot? LOL
http://www.kentucky.com/2013/07/29/2738529/ke...
Think she could ease up on the eye liner and hair dye just a little?
Oh! its only Ky Democrats with DUI`s and dope charges that interest you?

Ok, give me a bit and i`ll find them for ya. Because frankly, she is so not important, you have wasted a lot of time trying to discredit her, and have failed miserably.

Better luck next time.......
B Man

Morehead, KY

#29 Jul 31, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! its only Ky Democrats with DUI`s and dope charges that interest you?
Ok, give me a bit and i`ll find them for ya. Because frankly, she is so not important, you have wasted a lot of time trying to discredit her, and have failed miserably.
Better luck next time.......
Absolutely not. If Greg Stumbo pulled up behind a cop in the middle of the night in the middle of Lexington stinking drunk and got arrested for DUI because of it, I'd be the first one here making a thread about it.

I certainly wouldn't stutter "but...but...but...Republ icans did this or that!!!" It's pathetic. Democrats do bad things; Republicans do bad things. If you can't discuss one without throwing up old examples of the other then you're obviously a partisan water carrier.

My intent when responded to this thread was not to discredit her, she did that to herself. My intent was to laugh at her.

I've succeeded in excess! Now I'm laughing at you.

=D

#33 Aug 1, 2013
uuummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just google it and you will find several cases happening around the country. I an older woman and I really fear for you younger women in this country. I grew up in the 70's just when women were fighting for more freedom and rights. I am afraid they are taking the country back and it is scary!
Hi, again.

It's almost as if a reporter read what you and I were talking about yesterday. CNN did a story today on states where it's legal for a convicted rapist to seek child visitation. There are 31 States where it's permitted by law to seek it. A rape victim has to once again face her rapist in court and go through all the trauma a second time to fight it. And believe it or not, the rapist has a chance of obtaining visitation. It's happened.
uuummm

London, KY

#34 Aug 1, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, again.
It's almost as if a reporter read what you and I were talking about yesterday. CNN did a story today on states where it's legal for a convicted rapist to seek child visitation. There are 31 States where it's permitted by law to seek it. A rape victim has to once again face her rapist in court and go through all the trauma a second time to fight it. And believe it or not, the rapist has a chance of obtaining visitation. It's happened.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ariel-...

"The child had a "normal" life, Castro said, adding that she never saw the women in chains.

Castro only became emotional when he spoke of the girl, who he described as his "miracle child."

"I heard I can file for parental rights," Castro told the judge. Russo told Castro that he would not be allowed any contact with the girl."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel county schools (Oct '13) 19 min Tax payer 188
who do girl like more country boys or city boys? (Oct '08) 39 min Sam 1,097
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 174,723
Starting pay at the detention center 1 hr Bob denver 5
Jonathon joyce 1 hr Dina 2
Child Neglect 2 hr Gig 3
Theres None So Blind (Feb '10) 3 hr Misty 7

Bush Jobs

Personal Finance

Bush Mortgages