'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#47496 Sep 5, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I DID IDIOT!!!
She was "court-ordered to be placed voluntarily inactive." Big difference from just plain ole "voluntarily inactive." Don't confuse the verbiage by protecting her rear end. She doesn't deserve it. Court-ordered is not good. She either was involved in fraud, manipulation of evidence, lying (she and Barack are good at that), contempt of court, unethical activity or illegal activity. I suspect knowing her low character, it is one of them. She and Barack both are of poor quality and low character. They are both embarrassments to this country.
Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_was_Michelle_Ob...
My my, you must be the pride of the wingnut extremists. Now wonder you answer things the way you do. You better look again. This time go to a better source. WIKI answers as a whole are pretty good, but there aren't enough administrators to keep all the bullshit off the site. Hell use snopes, or fact checker. If you want to use wiki, use wikipedia.com .. Even they have a hard time keeping bunk off their site. If you want to know the real, bottom line official truth, go the the national archives, or look at supreme court documents. Neither are very easy to navigate, but stay with it till you find what you are looking for. And just in case you didn't know,,,, you don't look up a pigs ass for a ham sammich! Ha!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47497 Sep 5, 2012
Been putting ALL kinds of sites on here, along with Jay, A.R.K. and others to get you "moronic IdioTs" to LQQK for yourselves...

and LEARN a little bit about OUR country...
BUT nah.....you guys THINK you are TOO "smart" ...

Think the Sun ... rose and set UP obots azz ...

Well I got NEWS for ya!
IT doesn't ...
He's a FRAUD
Has been from the GET GO...
and KNOWS iT!
So ARE a bunch of the repubs = rino's

Stanford

#47498 Sep 5, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you trying to convince us that Bush is so much more capable and intelligent and powerful than Obama and that is why Obama failed? Damn, with supporters, such as you, Obama shouldn't even be worried about this election, should he? But he is worried, isn't he? lol Bye-bye Barack. You can blame your loss on Bush or the devil or God or Europe or Greece or White America or Reagan or small business owners or middle class Americans...we no longer give a shit who you blame and we no longer care to hear your childish excuses. You are outta here come November.
Boy you sure missed the boat. I have not on this site, nor any other site, at any time said anything good about george WMD bush! See, now that kind of twisting crap around is the stock and trade of the wingnuts. That's why nobody believes you pukes, because you can't be trusted to tell the truth. But, give it a go. You halfwits are easy!

TIR

Stanford

#47499 Sep 5, 2012
Hey wrote:
Just for the record, I think Bush was alot smarter than OBAMA....
Ha! I guess that's what you get for thinking. Maybe you should just keep parroting wingnut spew. It makes ya look better! Ha!

TIR
American Lady

Danville, KY

#47500 Sep 5, 2012
Hey "dwIdioTs" ...
Check OUT my "COPY/PASTE" ..... NOW !!!

As "they" say ...
The "proof" is in the 'pudding'...

Here's the 'pudding'...:)
Alexander Porter Morse
A treatise on citizenship, by birth and by naturalization : with reference to the law of nations, Roman civil law, law of the United States of America, and the law of France; including provisions in the federal Constitution, and in the several state constitutions, in respect of citizenship; together with decisions theron of the federal and state courts

Type: Book; English
Publisher: Boston : Little, Brown, and company, 1881.
==========
Copyright, 1881
By ~ Alexander Porter Morse

PREFACE xi

The natural-born or native is one who is born in the country, of citizen parents.4
4 Vattel, Droit des Gens, 1, ic, xix. sect 212, Ed. Paris, 1863

http://www.worldcat.org/title/treatise-on-cit...

OR

http://tinyurl.com/d9fou3r

Vattel
Book I
Chapter 19 or XIX

§ 212. Citizens and natives.

The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.
http://constitution.org/vattel/vattel_01.htm
==========
I guess I don't have to stay on here 'til November now, unless I just WANT to SEE some of "you" eat CROW :)

Stanford

#47501 Sep 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Been putting ALL kinds of sites on here, along with Jay, A.R.K. and others to get you "moronic IdioTs" to LQQK for yourselves...
and LEARN a little bit about OUR country...
BUT nah.....you guys THINK you are TOO "smart" ...
Think the Sun ... rose and set UP obots azz ...
Well I got NEWS for ya!
IT doesn't ...
He's a FRAUD
Has been from the GET GO...
and KNOWS iT!
So ARE a bunch of the repubs = rino's
Be afraid of the scary black man. Be very afraid. I wonder what color our fear rating should be today? We need to use the fear color system because we are too dumb to know how scared to be without being told,,, by a wingnut. Ha!

TIR

Stanford

#47502 Sep 5, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
I just heard your professor gave you an A+ on your theme paper here.
He especially liked the line about Lady GagGag!
Keep up the good work!
8D
Yeah, an A as in ignorant Ass! This does show the intellect though!

TIR

Stanford

#47503 Sep 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Hey "dwIdioTs" ...
Check OUT my "COPY/PASTE" ..... NOW !!!
As "they" say ...
The "proof" is in the 'pudding'...
Here's the 'pudding'...:)
Alexander Porter Morse
A treatise on citizenship, by birth and by naturalization : with reference to the law of nations, Roman civil law, law of the United States of America, and the law of France; including provisions in the federal Constitution, and in the several state constitutions, in respect of citizenship; together with decisions theron of the federal and state courts
Type: Book; English
Publisher: Boston : Little, Brown, and company, 1881.
==========
Copyright, 1881
By ~ Alexander Porter Morse
4 Vattel, Droit des Gens, 1, ic, xix. sect 212, Ed. Paris, 1863
http://www.worldcat.org/title/treatise-on-cit...
OR
http://tinyurl.com/d9fou3r
Vattel
Book I
Chapter 19 or XIX
§ 212. Citizens and natives.
The citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. As the society cannot exist and perpetuate itself otherwise than by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights. The society is supposed to desire this, in consequence of what it owes to its own preservation; and it is presumed, as matter of course, that each citizen, on entering into society, reserves to his children the right of becoming members of it. The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children; and these become true citizens merely by their tacit consent. We shall soon see whether, on their coming to the years of discretion, they may renounce their right, and what they owe to the society in which they were born. I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.
http://constitution.org/vattel/vattel_01.htm
==========
I guess I don't have to stay on here 'til November now, unless I just WANT to SEE some of "you" eat CROW :)
Not wasting any time on your copy, and paste bunk! Been there done that, don't need a teeshirt to prove it either. You are what is known as a bunkasaurus.

TIR
Are You Kidding

Elmwood Park, IL

#47504 Sep 5, 2012
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
The bush cartel has had a hand in running up the debt up more than anyone. You do remember the other bush hucksters don't you? Besides, if it was not for george WMD bush, we would not be in this mess, and needing to be bailed out. You do remember the unelected bush don't you????? That would be george WMD bush!!!! What a dumbass!
TIR
If you can't see that Obama has made things so much worse, you are just totally blind. You may want to see an opthamologist.
Are You Kidding

Elmwood Park, IL

#47505 Sep 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Because mcconnell is the biggest obstructionist duck in this puddle. Duh! Just because I'm a republican, doesn't mean I adhere to the republican lie deny, then deny and lie program. I tell the truth straight up, and in your face. If you let stuff like the truth distract you, then that's your baby, and you have to rock it. If you can't see mcconnell as one of the biggest problems in the senate, then you have a selective sight problem. It's the wingnut extremist's get Obama at all cost program that is tearing this nation apart. If you can call Obama a failure after being very effective, even in spite of the obstructionists, then what would you call george WMD bush? Boy, that's a stumper!
TIR
Please share with us just what Obama has been effective in????? Raising the national debt, raising unemployment, removing God from everything, etc., etc.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#47506 Sep 5, 2012
Romney family never put on the uniform and served this country, Has 5 Sons who never wore a uniform to serve this country, He did not even talk about the military or support of the military Or the young men and women who are serving this country, he hides his money in off shore accounts, Will not show his past tax reports, Supports the Kochroach brothers agenda to raid this country, Bleed it dry, They all have one thing in common they are corrupt corporate raiders, They are now trying to raid the big prize, The prize is this country, They will split it up among themselves,s and leave the common folk with absolutely nothing , No SS, No Medicaid, No Medicare, They will stop supporting public education, College loans, High taxes and low wages on the working man no middle class, Just rich and poor and the rich with all the power and making all the rules, And you will have nowhere to go for freedom. Law is created by one class of people to oppress another class that class is the poor who have no power to protect themselves!!!!! For the vets like me, If you wish to keep the new benefits that have been giving to you because of Obama the first increase in decades then it is clear who you vote for,
Are You Kidding

Elmwood Park, IL

#47507 Sep 5, 2012
Of all the broken promises from President Obama, this is probably the worst one, because this debt is threatening jobs today; it is threatening prosperity today; and it is guaranteeing that our children and grandchildren get a diminished future,” Ryan said. “The problem is, the president keeps kicking the can down the road. No leadership on this issue. The Senate hasn’t even passed a budget in three years. We have a very clear choice ahead of us.”
frank

Oakland, CA

#47508 Sep 5, 2012
Duhwayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay I agree with those numbers because I live in Obama bizarro world and yes siree I am as dumb as Obama depends on me to be and I excelled in Nancy Pelosi's Creative Book-cooking Math class.
I agree with everything your stupid ass says because I am a dumb ass too! You go frankie boy!
Good Lord lay off the hooch, obviously your wheel is still turning even though the hamster is dead ...:-/
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#47509 Sep 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Ha! I guess that's what you get for thinking. Maybe you should just keep parroting wingnut spew. It makes ya look better! Ha!
TIR
How aout airbrushing the word GOD from the DNC..

That another lie??
Jay

Paris, TN

#47510 Sep 5, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
Romney family never put on the uniform and served this country, Has 5 Sons who never wore a uniform to serve this country, themselves!!!!
We've already been through the:

"Romney family never put on the uniform and served this country, Has 5 Sons who never wore a uniform to serve this country,"

I asked, please tell me how many of the huge number of Democratic male descendents of the Kennedy's put on a uniform and served the country, aside from the president himself.

Then there was Teddy who mistakenly enlisted for four years during the Korean war, and daddy Kennedy saw to it that his military timeline was cut down to two years and made sure he didn't go to Korea where the fighting really was. Safe from harm, and a failure in the service to-boot.
Hungsolow

Russellville, KY

#47511 Sep 5, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans have bigger fish to fry than Mitch McConnell. Why are you attempting to focus on little ole Mitch when the big guy Obama is tearing our country apart? Is that part of your "distract, distort and deceive" plan to keep the focus off of Obama and his huge failure as president? How's that workin' out for you Obamorons, irate guy? LMAO!
Because McConnell said his NUMBER 1 goal was to make Obama a one term President. That means at all cost to Americans. Here's your Repub leader at work trying to hurt Obama while at the same time killing American jobs.:
(Reuters)- Republicans in the Senate blocked on Thursday the "Bring Jobs Home" bill.
The measure was stopped dead in its tracks when Senate Republicans blocked it from being debated. The bill also is opposed by some large U.S. business groups.
It would have provided a 20 percent tax credit to companies that move production back to the United States. It also would end a tax break that companies can claim when closing a domestic plant, even if operations are moving abroad.
Hey

Broken Arrow, OK

#47512 Sep 5, 2012
How bout the Government Owns You sign placed at the DNC..

Another lie there TIR ???
Jay

Paris, TN

#47513 Sep 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Because mcconnell is the biggest obstructionist duck in this puddle. Duh! Just because I'm a republican, doesn't mean I adhere to the republican lie deny, then deny and lie program. I tell the truth straight up, and in your face. If you let stuff like the truth distract you, then that's your baby, and you have to rock it. If you can't see mcconnell as one of the biggest problems in the senate, then you have a selective sight problem. It's the wingnut extremist's get Obama at all cost program that is tearing this nation apart. If you can call Obama a failure after being very effective, even in spite of the obstructionists, then what would you call george WMD bush? Boy, that's a stumper!
TIR

YOU...a Republican??? ROTFLMAO!!!

Boy are you a mixed bag of tricks!!!

LOL!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#47515 Sep 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't see that Obama has made things so much worse, you are just totally blind. You may want to see an opthamologist.
More gd lies from a Faux News nit wit.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#47516 Sep 5, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU...a Republican??? ROTFLMAO!!!
Boy are you a mixed bag of tricks!!!
LOL!!!
Repukes are a mixed bag of dicks.

lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min spaceship 136,089
Boxer "rocky" drug behind vehicle 44 min dog lover 4
New Keneland Race tract 1 hr funny 40
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 1 hr Sandra 415
Search on Topix 1 hr Do You Feel Me 2
My Apologies To Red Bud Bike Riders 2 hr Do You Feel Me 2
obama care to end in ca 2 hr fred g 1
More from around the web

Bush People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]