ABC 7 News - Man Struck, Killed by SUV

ABC 7 News - Man Struck, Killed by SUV

There are 4 comments on the WJLA-TV Arlington story from Jul 27, 2008, titled ABC 7 News - Man Struck, Killed by SUV. In it, WJLA-TV Arlington reports that:

Police say about 1:30 a.m. Sunday Juan Camilo Martinez, of Regal Park, N.Y., was walking along westbound Spencerville Road near Kruhm Road in Burtonsville when he was hit by the SUV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJLA-TV Arlington.

JONATHAN MONCAYO

Jackson Heights, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2008
r.i.p juan , your in a better place now tho way too soon . p.s it's rego park , not regal park
Cilia Trejos

Flushing, NY

#2 Jul 30, 2008
R.I.P Juanito we all love you so much and it was so hard having to view you today...but hey they say the best go first and i know that you are in heaven with our lord..
NICK

France

#3 Aug 21, 2008
JONATHAN MONCAYO wrote:
r.i.p juan , your in a better place now tho way too soon . p.s it's rego park , not regal park
Yo Moncayo is this you??? This is Frenchy from FHHS...
CYN

Lewes, DE

#4 Sep 14, 2008
RIP Juan, i miss you everyday that goes by, you were a great loss but you are in a better place now...we all miss you tremendously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burtonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who thinks Laurel Village Thrift has gotten gre... (Feb '10) Jul 16 Common sense 25
Laurel, MD - what is it Really Like? (Jun '08) May '17 Robert 114
What happen on contee rd last night? (Jun '08) Mar '17 Angeli lowery 13
If anyone knows the kids parents Tracey Armah b... (Jul '16) Feb '17 Gdjwm 3
News Naked man climbs on fire truck, arrested (May '13) Feb '17 Fireman Phart 7
News Trump D.C. Hotel Contractors Say They're Owed M... (Jan '17) Jan '17 This is a Pattern 1
News Police: Swastikas, - racist' spray-painted on c... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Swilliamsloans 1

Burtonsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burtonsville Mortgages