Murder Victim Found In Closet May Hav...

Murder Victim Found In Closet May Have Known Killer

There are 5 comments on the WBBM-AM Chicago story from Feb 13, 2009, titled Murder Victim Found In Closet May Have Known Killer. In it, WBBM-AM Chicago reports that:

Investigators believe a murdered Highland, Indiana, man - whose body was found in a closet at his Burr Ridge workplace - may have known his killer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBBM-AM Chicago.

shelly mayden

AOL

#1 Feb 24, 2009
Please get off you butts and put the man in jail already we all know who did it its a no brainer....dont let a wonderful man like jason die in vein find the guy cuff him and dump him better yet do to him what he did to jason
A Friend

Duluth, GA

#2 Feb 28, 2009
Way to go Shelly. I agree. John Gilbert is guilty as sin. But, I would rather see the SOB rot for the rest of his life in prison.
Jack

Aurora, IL

#3 Mar 8, 2009
Shelly, how did you know Jason and John?
was it a set up

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2012
I think it was a set up that man that they said killed was a part cop. The last place he work at he turned in drug dealers. You can look for your self. A lot of drugs are moved by truck
south holland ups

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2012
Yes he was a part-time cop. People need to look into this this guy, he turned people in for drug dealing the last place he worked at

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burr Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To many Mexicans? (Jul '17) 4 hr WILDBILL 40
This is the Chicago Ridge Free Zone 6 hr Amazon On Line 24
Moody And His Minions Are Finished In CR 9 hr Not Going Anywher... 1
Past is prologue in the Ridge 15 hr Not Amused 2
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) Wed Campaign Donors F... 10,789
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) Apr 17 Lowest of them All 1,602
Ridgefest 2011 (Feb '11) Apr 17 VO5 Peters 95

Burr Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Burr Ridge Mortgages