Review: Molis Dental - Ryan Molis DDS

Review: Molis Dental - Ryan Molis DDS

Posted in the Burr Ridge Forum

HORRIBLE

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 7, 2010
The staff is extremely rude and inconsiderate! Ryan is a complete waste of life and should not be practicing on adults. I wouldn't even let him work on my pets! Absolute complete disgusting experience!
Jan

New Lenox, IL

#2 Dec 27, 2014
HORRIBLE wrote:
The staff is extremely rude and inconsiderate! Ryan is a complete waste of life and should not be practicing on adults. I wouldn't even let him work on my pets! Absolute complete disgusting experience!
You're dilusional, Dr. Ryan Molis is SUPER. He's quck, painless and has great pricing. His staff is always pleasant. He will stay late if you need him for emergencies and works well with oral surgeons for extractions he doesn't do! I don't know what you had done, but you must have had a negative outlook toward any dentist before you walked in the door! He's lucky not to have YOU as a patient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burr Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is running for Mayor of Chicago Ridge? 10 min Faker 106
C.R. Chief of Police tearing down political signs 11 min signs 16
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc (May '16) 6 hr Carly Hodges 319
Mayor wants to abolish the Village of Justice... (Apr '11) 12 hr Willow west 11
snoop dogg to play ridgefest (Mar '09) 22 hr Dad 24
Tokar Fest 2017 (Jun '16) 23 hr fest goer 20
Gay hookup teens (Jul '15) Sun Jack 4

Burr Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance