Complaints come up over phone solicit...

Complaints come up over phone solicitations

There are 1 comment on the The Doings Weekly story from Dec 6, 2011, titled Complaints come up over phone solicitations. In it, The Doings Weekly reports that:

Several Burr Ridge residents have called Village Hall recently to complain about phone and in-person solicitations for donations to the Burr Ridge Police Association.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Doings Weekly.

I know a guy

Lockport, IL

#1 Dec 19, 2011
Come on people it's the same BS every year,there is no such thing as the Burr Ridge Police Association!! It's MAP the union that represents the police Sgts/Cpls they want your money under the guise that the Police Department supports them, they don't!!!! just say not interested and hang up the phone if someone comes to your door and you don't trust them call the police (911). If you see anything suspicious call the police. Don't wait to find out that a crime was committed. Yes you live in a nice village but it is YOUR responsibility to help the police by calling the police when you see something that looks suspicious. Oh and another thing lock your doors set your alarms and by all means close your garage doors at night it appears all the time you people spent in school to become doctors, lawyers and big business men somewhere along the way you lost your common sense!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burr Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three Men Arrested for Oak Park Carjacking, Arm... 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
No more Maria SS Lauretana festival in Berwyn a... 18 hr You said it my fr... 12
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) Sun Hypocrisy at its ... 8,296
Orland Fire Scandal Sun Tax payer 2
Orland fire chief I'm trouble Sat Dummy 15
Review: My Personal Taxi (May '10) Sat Former employee 24
Illinois sparks (Jul '12) Sat Spunky McThief 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Burr Ridge Mortgages